* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

COACH JMO on the Hot seat

+8
ezweightloss
Mcnair2wycheck
bjcole26
bigbuddah
jmojsoski
phantomshark
saastar
Deathwish22
12 posters

Go down

COACH JMO on the Hot seat Empty DEATHWISH ROOKIE DRAFT OFFICIAL DATE

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:41 am

Yo bros...

The Season 5 Deathwish Rookie Draft date will officially be on Wednesday night 03.23.2011 @ 10:00 PM EASTERN.

I have had 3 guys tell me they can't draft on Tuesday night and only 1 so far on Wednesday night. That is the reason for going with Wednesday. If you for some reason can't make the draft on Wednesday and haven't told me about it yet. Please reply to his post and we will help you make arrangements to find someone to draft for you.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO DROP 7 PLAYERS FROM YOUR SQUAD SO THE CPU DOESN'T DROP THEM FOR YOU.

This is also your last chance to vote on the DW ALL-PRO Squad. DW ALL-PRO Squad results will be posted after the Rookie Draft on Wednesday night...along with JMO's DEATHWISH SEASON 5 RING OF FAME.

If you have made any trades this season for draft picks...please get with the owner you made trades with and get a gameplan together for the draft.

Thanx bros!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

COACH JMO on the Hot seat Empty Re: COACH JMO on the Hot seat

Post by saastar Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 am

sounds great wednesday works great for me...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Wednesday is cool, actually works better than tonight.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

COACH JMO on the Hot seat Empty COACH JMO on the Hot seat

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Deathwish league members I get this question from time to time. And each time I get it, I think: What is it about sports that incites people into wondering when coaches or executives will get fired? In regard to JMO, the answer lies in Pat Bowlen's gut.

Who knew, for instance, that it was a 41-27 home defeat to the superbowl bound chargers in the divisional round of the 2014 season that got Bowlen, the Broncos' owner, into thinking about possibly parting ways with JMO?

I'll give you my gut on this, providing you understand I'm a little more ticklish than Bowlen.

Providing there are no extenuating circumstances, JMO -- who is entering the sixth season of a ten-year contract -- should have this season to reach the superbowl. One more superbowl win and he coaches out his contract, maybe even gets an extension prior to madden 2012.

If he doesn't make the superbowl next season, then I doubt the future potential of Defensive Stud George Swanson can save Coach Jmo. This is hardly a profound statement. This is the NFL. You'd be hard-pressed to find any head coach who lasts into his fourth season without two superbowl wins.

There is one
Broncos fans are often split on fifth-year coach JMO. But how much time does he have to win?

potential premise that could put Jmo on the hot seat for this season. If the Broncos finish 12-4 or worse this year, and Cheddah's Chargers and Dominator's Raiders finish 13-3 and make the playoffs, Jmo could be in trouble.

I still believe Bowlen would stick with JMo given this example. But to do so, Bowlen would have to withstand serious pressure from Broncos fans who would scream for a change.

I don't see this nightmarish sequence happening, by the way. I don't think Cheddah can lift the 9-7 team to the superbowl again.

As for the Broncos, they are the ultimate wait-and-see team. There are reasons to believe they will be better than last year -- starting with their new and improved defensive front which showed promise last year. And there are reasons 16-0 is a fair prediction -- most notably concerns regarding Philip Rivers and the offensive line.

OK, BJCole, being a 30-plus-year Broncos fan, I can't stand the thought of Philip Rivers starting another season. What's the realistic chance of newly aquired Gavin Carroll getting a shot? Rivers is no longly Super Bowl quarterback and will never play in one.
--BJ, Cole, ATL.

So Buddah, it seems not many people are talking about Philip Rivers right now. The guy is very smart and obedient to JMO. He threw a ton of interceptions in the game against the Chargers. It's his fifth year now and with a little more strengthening in his arm, do you think he can be a Super Bowl quarterback?
--Buddah, Arziona.

Sorry, but I think the only chance the Broncos have of snapping their four-year Superbowl drought this season is if Rivers is their starting quarterback.

I mean no disrespect to newly aquired Gavin Carroll, whose confidence is understandably a tad twisted following the confusing seasons in Pittsburgh.

It's just that Rivers has already cinched the spot. He earned it based on his play in seasons prior, which was at worst adequate and at best pretty good. It's clear Coach JMO expects more from JMO.

Almost as important as performance: Rivers represents stability. The Broncos have gone through too much upheaval the past two seasons. Even if there was good reason on a case-by-case basis for Jmo to get rid of Vonte Davis, Elvis Dumervile, Darren Mcfadden, these startling departures collectively have created too much uncertainty at Dove Valley.

More importantly, I don't think at this stage in his life, Rivers's arm will get any stronger. But I do believe if he quarterbacks a team that has a solid running game and a defense that can stop the run, Rivers can lead a team to a Super Bowl. Without a strong running game and defense stout against the run, only Jimmy Clausen is capable of quarterbacking a team to the Super Bowl.

Only a superbowl Appearance appears to be the only reason bronco fan want Coach JMO back, Apparently fans have begun showing signs of fustration...

Check out my avatar..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 pm

i need to copy this and turn it around a lil bit and fire my damn self lol. good read bro

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm

As a 30 year Bronco fan, JMO has me remembering the glory days of the "Orange Crush"... Outstanding defense, win ball games but we never won a superbowl ring.... If Coach JMO does not bring us a superbowl this year, then just as all the signs say... "FIRE JMO" and bring back Coach Shanahan.... We do not need to relive the Dan Reeves era... We are tired of the playoff failures and we are tired of having our hopes up only to be crushed by 9-7 teams.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Sounds good to me. Can I have the password to the league? Also what teams are available so that I can look over progression before officially deciding, though I know I said Rams so if that is what I'm stuck with then that is fine too.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Mcnair, I sent u the invite and password this morning to your pan name via ps3.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 pm

EZ's offseason awards will also be closing after rookie draft!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:40 pm

bjcole26 wrote:As a 30 year Bronco fan, JMO has me remembering the glory days of the "Orange Crush"... Outstanding defense, win ball games but we never won a superbowl ring.... If Coach JMO does not bring us a superbowl this year, then just as all the signs say... "FIRE JMO" and bring back Coach Shanahan.... We do not need to relive the Dan Reeves era... We are tired of the playoff failures and we are tired of having our hopes up only to be crushed by 9-7 teams.

Damn cole, that dan reeves comment hurt bro...lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:41 pm

bigbuddah wrote:i need to copy this and turn it around a lil bit and fire my damn self lol. good read bro

yea buddah, Im going for broke this season...Its my YEAR...i want it all, im tried of these mediocre season..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:07 pm

jmojsoski wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:i need to copy this and turn it around a lil bit and fire my damn self lol. good read bro

yea buddah, Im going for broke this season...Its my YEAR...i want it all, im tried of these mediocre season..

Cuz 14-2 is mediocre pfft
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

COACH JMO on the Hot seat Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Does this mean if you have another "mediocre" season that you will officially retire from Madden til 12 and get on Show? Very Happy
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Str8Coach Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Wednesday at 10 works for me. Lord knows I need a rookie draft.. Lol
Str8Coach
Str8Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:09 am

Str8Coach wrote:Wednesday at 10 works for me. Lord knows I need a rookie draft.. Lol

Yes you do. LOL! Good luck bro!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:43 am

Str8Coach wrote:Wednesday at 10 works for me. Lord knows I need a rookie draft.. Lol

that teams had a top 10 pick for 5 seasons idk how they could be that bad...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down