* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Executing jukes retooled 4 Madden 11

2 posters

Go down

Executing jukes retooled 4 Madden 11 Empty Executing jukes retooled 4 Madden 11

Post by Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:14 pm

found this blog interesting -

it seems that they have enhanced jukes to include cuts that setup the juke and will be executed by the level of skill attributed to each back...

The trucking featured re-tooled as well - alllowing the runner to roll into their tackler - check out the blog for details...

http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=DualStick

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Executing jukes retooled 4 Madden 11 Empty Re: Executing jukes retooled 4 Madden 11

Post by bigbuddah Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Like I stated in a previous post if the running is anything like ncaa I will be good. With mark ingram I run 100+ yards a game wit my highest run total being 378 so I am very adjusted to madden if that is the case. The only area of concern is the leaning part of running but I have covering up the ball and finding the whole and jukes into and out of the hole so I'm ready

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down