* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Child Please Do we even want this type player in MG

+3
coward1984
Child_Please4285
Vista3131
7 posters

Go down

Child Please  Do we even want this type player in MG Empty Child Please Do we even want this type player in MG

Post by Vista3131 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 am

Unbelievable, This is a sad testament to a top player in our group.

Has absolutly no respect for players and show no sportsmanship. He is up by ten under 2 minutes runs 7 consecutive pass plays when it obvious the game is over. Why do we have to put up with this non sense.

Why would anyone want a player like this in there league is beyond me.

It is ashame, but to figure out how smart he is just go look at his past posts....

All about I am the greatest player in madden hey lets set up a pole so you can vote for me and tell me how great I am LMOA I am embarrassed for him LOL..

What a great madden player but what a loser in life I really feel sorry for him.

Last edited by Vista3131 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Child Please  Do we even want this type player in MG Empty Re: Child Please Do we even want this type player in MG

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 am

you don't seem to like me very much

i didn't go for 2 and my running game was ineffective i just lost a game where i was up at the last second i wouldn't say winning by 16 is running up the score

i never said i was the best ever nor the best in the MG just wanted to make a post in a section that hadn't been updated at the time i lose all the time ii can't be the greatest
No need for me to comment on the rest of your ignorance
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Child Please  Do we even want this type player in MG Empty Re: Child Please Do we even want this type player in MG

Post by coward1984 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 am

lol u think thats bad.. Txboy was up 31 in 4th with like 4 mins left and throwing 4 wide bombs

ohh yea can't forget his runback with mcfadden
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/64870492
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 am

I just conceded in MG GRNR LG...to TXBOY...because he was up 38-10 or something....and still throwing on 1st...2nd...and 3rd...down....at the end of the 3rd quarter. Wasnt even trying to establish a run game....just chucking deep posts. I wasnt gonna watch him keep throwing....on me...for another quarter....I was already beaten enough. Didnt need to rub it in. So, I told him I was conceding. Had he been running the ball...or taking up more clock...I would have played the game out.

So, I guess there are more types of these players....then anyone really realizes. But, I dont think they get called out on it....because....

Is there a rule setup to stop them? no. Is there a rule that prevents them from doing it? no. It just says that you should try and respect your opponent and not rub it in...etc. Its a grey area. One guy will give the "I lost a 28pt lead the other day....I'm not safe till I'm up 56..." blah blah....

So, if they want to keep throwing...they will. I dont really think they care about "respecting you" - Unless the rule specifically states that they cant...they will keep shooting for the stars...and testing their limits.

If they are up 28...they wanna win by 42...Its all a pissing contest with a few people.

Who can score the most....who can win by the most...who can beat who...by the most...

Basically...who's got the biggest dong!

Why cant people win like falcon does the majority of the time? UGLY!

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 am

cp was up 24-0 in chz league in the 4th and ended up in OT, i seen crazier things happen...only up two scores and passing since u were playing the run 100% is how jmo beat me in the the first dw season. guess it was a 'had to be there' type game i, specially vs a guy who always honors integrity by giving opponent 2 pt conversions when lag causes an xp miss, or going offsides cause of a bs glitch in forward progress. i've just always had a good experience playing him, even when he beats me.

lol thanks delmas, i win ugly...an am the anti-cilimax of offense.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by coward1984 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:44 am

I enjoy playing FF.. Someday im gonna get ya
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 am

I've had J-Moj chuck a bomb on me in the last 3 minutes...(our last Cheddah GM) in fact...94yarder I believe....But, he had already attempted at least 15 runs and wasnt doing much on the ground...so he was trying to run the game out...via passing. I didn't for a minute think he was trying to pad stats or make me look like a fool. I just think he was tired of running into my lineman. But, some other players...don't care regardless. The passing/run ratio could be 35/7 and if they are up 28 already...they'll look to add to it. By adding to it...I mean...deep posts/go routes. Not drags/short slants...etc.

God forbid if you get a 3 and out...or 6 plays and out...drive...but kill 2:00/3:00 minutes off the clock.

Can't help out those punter's stats...can we?

LOL....

I don't really care....its not a rule. I do find it disrespectful...but if they are doing it on me...I'll just concede and quit. I wont be apart of the Stat/Score drama/crap.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:53 am

thanks FF

i always try to respect my opponents i never run up the score i was up 10 points when i scored it was still over 1 minute left in the game it wasn't a unnecessary score i won by 16 the game was close.

I'm starting to realize it was a situation where Vista had basically given into the fact that he was gonna lose and the game was over i didn't see it that way had he stopped me he had more than enough time to score and kick a onside kick

My intention in this game and every other game is to have fun. Running up the score isn't fun if it was i would just play the cpu on rookie

iI never threw long passes just short passes that went for a few decent gains

Vista if you are offended by me scoring im sorry i in no way was trying to rub a win in your face
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 am

Child_Please4285 wrote:thanks FF

i always try to respect my opponents i never run up the score i was up 10 points when i scored it was still over 1 minute left in the game it wasn't a unnecessary score i won by 16 the game was close.

I'm starting to realize it was a situation where Vista had basically given into the fact that he was gonna lose and the game was over i didn't see it that way had he stopped me he had more than enough time to score and kick a onside kick

My intention in this game and every other game is to have fun. Running up the score isn't fun if it was i would just play the cpu on rookie

iI never threw long passes just short passes that went for a few decent gains

Vista if you are offended by me scoring im sorry i in no way was trying to rub a win in your face

ok i get that u try to respect ur opponents.. but are u saying u scored again with under 2 mins to go in the game already up by 10 pts?? i mean i understand u mite not be trying to score but scoring anytime when u have a good 2 possesion lead under 2 mins left in the game is uncessary and bs in my opinion.. i mean even if im up by 3 points or 7 it dont matter i will always try to run out clock with under 2 to go in the game.. make my opponent waste his TO and if i notice he wont call TO's then i will go ahead and start kneeling it.. i mean in a game i played not to long ago in mg surf against Fr8train was but i was up by 5 pts and straight running the ball with baker and picking yards on every run until i finally made him use his TO's and broke off a huge run with baker with like 1:05 secs left that i could of ran in but i didnt i ran out of bounds at the 1 yd line and kneeled the clock out... game over... but i strongly think scoring anytime under 2 mins with the lead and ur opponent not trying to defend u or trying to call TO's or dont have any remaining is bs...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 am

1. he had timeouts

2. How did i know he wasn't trying to stop me.

3. a 10 point lead with 2mins left is far from a guaranteed win.

Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:50 am

Alright your reaching for excuses now.

I threw the pick with 1:46 seconds to go in the game. I had 2 T.O. remaining and you had a 10 point lead.

I knew and you should also one 1st down game is over.

You came out in shotgun formation VERY ACCEPTABLE you need a 1st down to run clock out.

You connect for a first down on the first play I don't call TO game is over.

99% of Madden Group players would know at this point the game is over.

But you line up in shotgun and throw 6 more consecutive times and stick it in the end zone and up my ass in less then 40 seconds.

I never used a timeout EVER during that entire drive. Did you think I was conserving them?

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 am

the drive was like 4 plays long and twice you pushed me out of bounds and there was a injury time out the clock was never running.

i said i was sorry theres really nothing more i can do but try not to repeat the same "mistake" i have played well over 150 MG games to try and crucify me because i scored 1 td when someone thinks is a bad time is a bit much.

Like i said i apologise im not sure what else it is that you want.

So whats your suggestion on resolving the issue Vista. Do you want me banned because of this 1 offense in which that i truly didn't have a malicious intent toward you?
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:36 am

No Issue is resolved. I am good with it.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 am

If guys didnt realize - if your opponent has no timeouts and u have a 1st down AFTER the 2 minute warning - u can run the clock out with QB kneels - do the math - i have seen lost of guys running p;lays in this situation - not necessarily tryn to run up the score - but just totally igniorant of the fact tha 3 kneels gives them the win - in fact - by running plays they risk a fumble and a subsequenbt comback - so in some circumstance - its just a lack of knowledge that dictates play selection - not milicousness!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:16 am

could do like bigmullet. suspend a player for 1 gm or multiple gms. lol

Last edited by saastar on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 am

saastar wrote:could do like bigmullet. spend a player for 1 gm or multiple gms. lol

hahahaha
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:59 pm

actually since running the score up is not cheating or cheezy play just bad sportsmanship i'm not opposed to player suspensions
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 pm

ok we spend ur whole team for 1st string and 2nd string players for 3 gms... u have to play with 3rd string not above that.. lol...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:09 pm

well i never said i ran up the score lol
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm

i know but thats bigmullet thing.. u score under 2 mins in the game and ur up suspension for an player.. lol.. so im suspending ur whole 1st and 2nd string 3 gms.. i see any 1st string players on the field ur gone.. lol..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 pm

funny thing is i got 1 of those messages before
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm

me to i was played in only 1 season in mullets lg.. and scored with moreno with under 2 mins to go and he said moreno was suspended 3 gms.. lol

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down