* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Personality type

+4
jmojsoski
slickmonkyz
falconfansince81
Mcnair2wycheck
8 posters

Go down

Personality type Empty Personality type

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Just wondering what the personality type of other MGers is or if there is any pattern in types (since certain personality traits probably influence who would choose to play an online game at a fairly serious.competitive level)

http://similarminds.com/embj.html

I'm an INTP type 9

Last edited by Mcnair2wycheck on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Personality type Empty Re: Personality type

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:58 pm

that link didnt work :/
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm

edited. It should work now.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

thanks ... now im a domineering tyrant type 8.. hitler and moussillini were probably type 8 as well..lol
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm

ESTJ, type 8, my variant was social

As an ESTJ, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion.

ESTJs live in a world of facts and concrete needs. They live in the present, with their eye constantly scanning their personal environment to make sure that everything is running smoothly and systematically. They honor traditions and laws, and have a clear set of standards and beliefs. They expect the same of others, and have no patience or understanding of individuals who do not value these systems. They value competence and efficiency, and like to see quick results for their efforts.

ESTJs are take-charge people. They have such a clear vision of the way that things should be, that they naturally step into leadership roles. They are self-confident and aggressive. They are extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps need to be taken to complete a specific task. They can sometimes be very demanding and critical, because they have such strongly held beliefs, and are likely to express themselves without reserve if they feel someone isn't meeting their standards. But at least their expressions can be taken at face-value, because the ESTJ is extremely straight-forward and honest.

The ESTJ is usually a model citizen, and pillar of the community. He or she takes their commitments seriously, and follows their own standards of "good citizenship" to the letter. ESTJ enjoys interacting with people, and likes to have fun. ESTJs can be very boisterous and fun at social events, especially activities which are focused on the family, community, or work.

The ESTJ needs to watch out for the tendency to be too rigid, and to become overly detail-oriented. Since they put a lot of weight in their own beliefs, it's important that they remember to value other people's input and opinions. If they neglect their Feeling side, they may have a problem with fulfilling other's needs for intimacy, and may unknowingly hurt people's feelings by applying logic and reason to situations which demand more emotional sensitivity.

When bogged down by stress, an ESTJ often feels isolated from others. They feel as if they are misunderstood and undervalued, and that their efforts are taken for granted. Although normally the ESTJ is very verbal and doesn't have any problem expressing themself, when under stress they have a hard time putting their feelings into words and communicating them to others.

ESTJs value security and social order above all else, and feel obligated to do all that they can to enhance and promote these goals. They will mow the lawn, vote, join the PTA, attend home owners association meetings, and generally do anything that they can to promote personal and social security.

The ESTJ puts forth a lot of effort in almost everything that they do. They will do everything that they think should be done in their job, marriage, and community with a good amount of energy. He or she is conscientious, practical, realistic, and dependable. While the ESTJ will dutifully do everything that is important to work towards a particular cause or goal, they might not naturally see or value the importance of goals which are outside of their practical scope. However, if the ESTJ is able to see the relevance of such goals to practical concerns, you can bet that they'll put every effort into understanding them and incorporating them into their quest for clarity and security.

Last edited by jmojsoski on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Your type is: ESTP

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

Type 9
Variant is Sexual

As a Sexual Instinctual Subtype, you primarily focus your attention on your passions, intimate relationships and degree of closeness with significant others, whether a lover, parent, child, sibling, friend or co-worker. Your desire is to be matched and to have affinity, wholeness and a deep bond with a special someone—wherever you go, whatever you do. Your greatest fear is of invalidation, and you become anxious when you feel undesirable, unworthy and disconnected. You may find that you are preoccupied with a continual search for your other half, for someone or something who matches you and gives meaning to your existence. Whether abstaining or promiscuous, you usually focus on the search for twinship and your ‘other half’ to feel whole and complete. Your playful and imaginative sense of humor may conceal your underlying fear of being incomplete.

Being strong and/or beautiful to attract specific others is always on your mind. It is very important to create intimacy and the security of one-to-one relationships to have the power to influence. In general, you tend to think about finding meaning in life and especially in relationships, frequently asking yourself, “What am I?” and “What do I mean to you?”. You are willing to make sacrifices for intimate relationships to ensure connection. Your energy is high, intense, penetrating and lyrical, with a sense of vibration.

If your dominant Instinctual Subtype drive is Sexual, you may find that in your communications with others, you tend to seek excitement and intensity, and often discuss the people, places and things you feel passionate about and the meaning attached to them.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 pm

it just told me im 'detached' and self preserved. i already knew that...so theres no cookie?

INTP type 5

"INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population."

Introverted (I) 56.41% Extroverted (E) 43.59%
Intuitive (N) 60.98% Sensing (S) 39.02%
Thinking (T) 64.29% Feeling (F) 35.71%
Perceiving (P) 65.38% Judging (J) 34.62%
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I know type 9 is a fairly odd main type for an INTP. 4 and 5 are most common.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:37 pm

ESTP, I tied type 2 and 9, social variant. So i guess me and fr8 should go hang out now

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Mcnair2wycheck wrote:I know type 9 is a fairly odd main type for an INTP. 4 and 5 are most common.

thats cause most men think logically, whereas women base decisions more on emotions. you must be an exception Wink jk jk
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:37 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
Mcnair2wycheck wrote:I know type 9 is a fairly odd main type for an INTP. 4 and 5 are most common.

thats cause most men think logically, whereas women base decisions more on emotions. you must be an exception Wink jk jk
lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:04 am

Introverted (I) 57.89% Extroverted (E) 42.11%
Sensing (S) 62.79% Intuitive (N) 37.21%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 54.29% Judging (J) 45.71%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 46%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||| 26%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 50%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

type score type behavior motivation
9 27 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
2 23 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
6 19 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
7 17 I must be high and entertained to be happy.

You scored as Type 9 Your variant is social

MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:49 am

I thought it would tell me i am a bully for sure.

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||| 50%
Type 5 Detachment |||||| 30%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 63%

type score type behavior motivation
7 25 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
2 24 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
8 23 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
3 21 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
6 19 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
9 19 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.

You scored as Type 7 Your variant is sexual
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down