* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Impressions of Madden 11 Demo

5 posters

Go down

Impressions of Madden 11 Demo Empty Impressions of Madden 11 Demo

Post by Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Impressions of Madden 11 Demo Empty Re: Impressions of Madden 11 Demo

Post by ThePlague0208 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:07 am

Makes me rethink about gameflow. I too was a little skeptical about it. Now I can't wait to play around with it with a gameplan put it.
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Impressions of Madden 11 Demo Empty Thanks, I enjoyed reading these

Post by dtigertron Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 am

I am even more hyped now. I have to say, about the game flow, my only concern will be users loading it up with "money" plays. It already says that you give wait to the plays. and if users just pick same play, but different formation or something, it still could be problematic. However, I think that having it in will definitely help us see what the people at EA do for there AI when it comes to play calling, and that will be extremely interesting. I say that, cause supposedly there will be default game plans for each of the teams that we can start from.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 am

all this just makes me soo amped and ready for the demo...ncaa 11 is holding me over for now but ain nothin like madden man

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:48 pm

dtigertron wrote:I am even more hyped now. I have to say, about the game flow, my only concern will be users loading it up with "money" plays. It already says that you give wait to the plays. and if users just pick same play, but different formation or something, it still could be problematic. However, I think that having it in will definitely help us see what the people at EA do for there AI when it comes to play calling, and that will be extremely interesting. I say that, cause supposedly there will be default game plans for each of the teams that we can start from.

1 of the things the Governing Council would will be discussing is a revisionof the repetitive play calling rule - which stated last year:

No single offensive play or same type of play different formation can compose no more than 20% of your play calls... (if u have 50 plays in a game - u cant run the same play more than 10 times in the entire game) - defense has no such restriction

the section in bold will stop guys from thinkn that changn formations - makes the play different - afterall - a screen is a screen is a screen!!!!! doesn't matter if you run if from balanced I form or 5 wr set! - I think we should make a clear distinction regarding "intended recievers - SOME guys believe the rule didnt apply to plays if you changed the intended reciever - thats just silly (we all know) - but for the sake clarity - we may need to state the obvious... Lastly, not sure 20% is a good # - thinkn like 10 or 15% may be more appropriate - but something we can discuss in the Governing Cuuncil... btw - HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE biggbuddha's is joining the Goiverning Council - although he is a new member he has great Madden credentials (on other highly recognizable forums) and he has been a leader on the message boards in the Madden Group - we are lucky to have such a quality person in our organization and on our Governing Council!

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Congrats Buddha. You will make a great organization even greater. I have to say that this is my first experience in an online franchise and even before the season begins everyone here seems very dedicated to having a good gaming and Madden experience.
Demo comes out tomorrow! Can't wait!
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:16 pm

pretty interesting stuff... i was already aware of the changes but its good to hear imput from people that have actually played it lol i think the thing im looking forward to the most is the new announcer lol i guess that will be one of the most noticable changes, cuz they were still using some of the same audio from 4-5 years ago lol so thatll be cool... not too sure about the whole gameflow thing tho... i mean it can make it more realistic, but like one of the guys said in one of those articles, people will probably just load it up with money plays lol i mean good thing our franchises prohibit usuing the same plays over and over so, it wont be an issue as far as franchise play is concerned, but if you play the game as much as i do, you know youll be playing some bums from one of the lobbies when you dont have a franchise game to play lol might suck more than it already does... but one of the less noticible things what will surely improve gameplay is the ravamped A.I. (especially on D) i mean it will be noticible to all of us that play alot, since we are so used to guys blowing coverage and blocks, im sure itll catch our eye right away... but like another guy in one of those arcticles said (or coulda been the same guy lol) it still looks like madden and still plays like madden, which is partially a good thing, because thats the game we've all come to love... but i agree with him, when he said he wished it seemed alot different than it did last year... not that i didnt enjoy it last year, but i mean if i wanna play last years game, why buy a new disc ? lol and something greener said last week came to mind while reading this... he said something about if MLB10 had actual competition in the baseball game market, they might be forced to put together a better product to keep up... well i think the same goes for madden... i mean what game can compete the best selling football franchise ever ? but its "best-selling" for a reason lol cuz its awesome, but also because people dont have any other football games to buy lol with the exception of 2K sports (which is a joke as far as im concerned lol) but what i wouldnt give for another well know developer to come out with both a football and baseball game for hardcore sim fans... it would only make EA and SONY work harder... none the less, im still VERY excited to try it out, and it feels good to know that the demo is out tomorrow, so we'll be in the thick of the action before we know it Smile
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down