* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ACE1129...THIS FUCKING GUY...

+6
surfnturf90
BiLlDoZeR_27
sam22smith
Vista3131
Deathwish22
falconfansince81
10 posters

Go down

ACE1129...THIS FUCKING GUY... Empty ACE1129...THIS FUCKING GUY...

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 pm

...played a great game last night, it was a lot of fun and though he got fed a couple bs picks (one by my de kroy bierman lol) and a housmananzada 60 yard run with 3 stiff arms (it was pretty ridiculous) he respectfully said GG GL in playoffs afterwards. just wanted to let it be known he played me straight up and showed a lot of respect after the game, much improvement from the last time.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ACE1129...THIS FUCKING GUY... Empty Re: ACE1129...THIS FUCKING GUY...

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:22 pm

That is awesome. Thank you for posting this...he catches a lot of heat in this franchise.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Ace has been a class act in the last couple games we have played as well!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Haha. You got me with the heading FF. Glad to hear this - Ace was maybe my third MG and I won in a shootout. He was very cool with me.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Ace is a pretty good guy some people just judge him off his past rep
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:51 pm

I'll join in this lovefest, I've only played Ace twice that I can remember, but both times he was completely SIM.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:30 am

well i know his last couple outings ended in that game i had to replay, which i was pissed about only cause i hate super simming i always get people hurt if i don't play every down. there was another unsportsmanlike incident but its not worth rehashing, figured he deserves a good thread as he's been doing a great job in game as well as afterwards. sorry for the misguided topic lol, figured it'd get more attention that way.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 am

If any1 had a beef with ACe - it has been me - BUT he has been a great member as of late - absolute class act - happy to have in the MG -0 he is a real asset to the community
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Does anyone know if Ace has seen this post? I'm just curious...he has always said in his messages he feels as though he is one of the most hated members in this franchise. Maybe this post will make him feel better and he will continue to play a true champ.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Does anyone know if Ace has seen this post? I'm just curious...he has always said in his messages he feels as though he is one of the most hated members in this franchise. Maybe this post will make him feel better and he will continue to play a true champ.

he probably saw the topic and deleted his account.

actually i told mosetti kid i put in a good word for him cause he was watchin the game and i think he said he saw it.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Thanks for all the good words guys, i heard about this a week ago but my laptop was broke and i couldnt respond....Its nice that someone has finally posted the good side of Ace1129 AKA Chizz522. Thanks again!!

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Wow...so the true identity comes out...LOL....i had no idea.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Yea, the thing is Chizz522 had been kicked out for the IOR the 2nd week madden was out and before it was a rule...Prolly wouldnt have gotten booted if i had kept my mouth shut after the game with greenerrr. He was freaking about the IOR so i was being a dick back to him becuase it wasnt a rule at that time...Needless to say i got frustrated and said some shit i prolly shouldnt have and ended up booted and banned from this site lol. Greenerr knows Ace is Chizz and we have settled our differences...BTW Buddah talked shit to me in our 1st greenerrr2 game But i made some changes to my squad and shut him down 31 7 in our 2nd meeting. Should be a great Rivalry, Most ppl would have bitched about this shit he said to me after the 1st game. Im not like that though, i wish everyone could just grow up and STOP BITCHING lol. Happy Gaming Gentleman Very Happy

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Wow! Hidden identities and revenge! Cool. Chizz is Batman! (or Ra's Al Ghul).

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm

It now makes sense why you were tag-teaming Cheddah with trash talking messages after I booted your boy "Mos3kid" aka "Mrs Madden" aka "Mayhem" from this franchise for his bullsh!t. Just let it be known...I haven't forgotten about that bro Wink You keep playing with the same positive attitude, great sportsmanship, and respect for your opponents...we shouldn't have any problems.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Its all good on my end, maybe i shouldnt have let the secret out lol. But what cheddah did to me was wrong and i still hold that against him. Delmas put up a video of our playoffs game with content of my QB Scrambling out of the pocket was in vista league and it was my 1st game with the team. Needless to say 2 were incomplete passes and 1 went for 10 yrd. gain WOW. The guys was blitzing and my line sucked bad. Anyhow i get on my ps3 and relize that i had been booted from cheddahs league, This really pissed me off cuz i had just made a ton of trades for freeman and got a stacked line with multiple trades, It was my favorite team by far and i lost it because of something stupid in another franchise??( Dying franchise as we speak). So i dealt with it ok i thought until i noticed something that really pissed me off. Cheddah made a bunch of trades with Fr8 cuz hes a huge fan of (FREEMAN) so it just seemed to me that he wanted to out me for any reason so he could take advantage of a new guy. Not saying that my theory is right or wrong but that is how i honestly feel. Fr8 traded freeman and got shit in return from what i could see. Sorry guys but i was F***ed out of a great team in my opinion. Deathwish i have said this before...I love and appreciate the way you run your league. Quick adv and very fair to your players. Thanks bro

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

I wasn't commenting on this topic because I personally didn't have anything to say. I don't have any personal vendetta against you despite whatever you may think. I could also care less if you hold my ruling against me. What you did was BLATANT rule breaking. Regardless of whether or not you did it in my league doesn't matter. All leagues use the same rules, so breaking them in one league over is just as bad. So because it was your "first game with the team" or because the league is "going under" (some 2 months later or so) it's ok to break rules? Maybe if it was your first game in MG, but come on bro, no one here is stupid. Those excuses are elementary at best. On top of that you say Delmas was blitzing. No he wasn't. In all of those plays you were getting a 4 man rush at MOST. You're full of it. 2 were incomplete and 1 was a 10yd gain? How about one was a 33yd gain, one was a 17yd drop back where you spun sprinted, then cut left and threw a 56yd bomb to a streaking WR (all with no pressure), and one was you sprinting straight out of the pocket to hit a WR on a slant across the field. I'm sure you checked the post to see if the videos were still up but unfortunately the replays have since been removed except one: https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/t2692-video-proof-ace1123-cheesy-play. However I still remember them exactly. On top of all that, I had gotten multiple complaints about your cheesy play from guys in my league who hadn't had proof. Delmas' videos were the icing on the cake.

As far as me booting you so I could get Freeman and take advantage of Fr8...get over yourself bro. A. He had 4 or 5 offers for them that he specifically detailed to me and I made offers better than all of them. I overpayed for Freeman...who I ended up trading later anyway. That was the only trade I've made with Fr8. Then, days after you were booted from my lg, you went on my forum and attacked Fr8 for no reason at all.

Reading this post I had begun to think maybe you had straightened up since then but I'm still highly doubtful. I'd have given your team back to you at that point had you said, yeah I did some cheesy shit, my bad. But instead you came on the boards, attacked a new guy who had never even said anything about you, attacked Delmas who posted explicit video evidence of you breaking rules, and then attacked me.

I don't think anyone but you and your friend would say I do underhanded shit like you claim I did to you. I don't think anyone in my franchise dislikes the way I run things, which by the way includes the commissioner of THIS franchise.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 pm

I just dont understand why a scambling qb cant role out of the pocket?? Would the superbowl teams be in the superbowl if big ben and rodgers stayed in the pocket??? What about vick?? The qb i had was a vick style qb. I played joej lastnight in greenerrrs fran and he had 105yds rushing with jamarcus austin...Who gives a shit, he roled out 90% of the game, but its the qbs style. Point blank the rule blows and there is nothing not sim about a qb rolling out of the pocket!!! Period

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:08 pm

thats the problem, qb's in the nfl don't really roll out so much as they step up...unless its a designed line shift its never as common to see as it is in madden. i know in madden people love to drift towards the strong side and back 10-15 yards, but if you let the cpu drop back for you and step up in the pocket a lot of times there is actually a realistic amount of time to make a read barring your line shifts/blitz pickups. it doesn't really bother me, i'll run double olb contains all game...not exactly sim but it's the only way i know to keep qb's within the hashes. not starting another debate tho...people roll out a lot, yes, can it easily be countered? yes, problem solved.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:thats the problem, qb's in the nfl don't really roll out so much as they step up...unless its a designed line shift its never as common to see as it is in madden. i know in madden people love to drift towards the strong side and back 10-15 yards, but if you let the cpu drop back for you and step up in the pocket a lot of times there is actually a realistic amount of time to make a read barring your line shifts/blitz pickups. it doesn't really bother me, i'll run double olb contains all game...not exactly sim but it's the only way i know to keep qb's within the hashes. not starting another debate tho...people roll out a lot, yes, can it easily be countered? yes, problem solved.

+1
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Ace1129 wrote:I just dont understand why a scambling qb cant role out of the pocket?? Would the superbowl teams be in the superbowl if big ben and rodgers stayed in the pocket??? What about vick?? The qb i had was a vick style qb. I played joej lastnight in greenerrrs fran and he had 105yds rushing with jamarcus austin...Who gives a shit, he roled out 90% of the game, but its the qbs style. Point blank the rule blows and there is nothing not sim about a qb rolling out of the pocket!!! Period

A. You didn't do it as detailed in the rule, you just took off sprinting out of the pocket, that isn't how scrambling QBs play the position, so don't compare it to real life at all. If Vick, Rodgers, Ben, etc. just took the snap and sprinted to the sideline and tried to hit a wr on a slant it wouldn't work ever. The QB you were playing with was not a "Vick style" QB...he was Nate Davis (67spd).

B. Regardless of whether you think it's stupid or not, it's still a rule. Just because you don't agree with the rule doesn't mean you can just break it when you want. If you don't like a rule go through the process of getting it changed or live with it. And for the record, the rule doesn't say you can't roll out of the pocket. If you read it, it says you can't just spring out of the pocket, you ARE allowed to rollout if (a) under duress from a blitz, (b) you make a couple reads first, (c) if it is a DESIGNED rollout play.

C. That's my problem with you. First you say you didn't break the rules, then you say he was blitzing (when he clearly wasn't), then you say the rule is stupid...so which is it? You're making all these excuses and going all these different directions with your arguments rather than admitting you were wrong, apologizing, and diffusing the issue.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Also, my problem isn't with stopping it, that's not a problem for me its easily stopped. Point blank it's a rule and I had warned Ace literally 2 days prior to those videos that people had been accusing him of breaking rules. If you can't stop breaking rules 2 days after a commissioner warns you then you gotta go.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Just for the record. It is recorded in my book that Ace has 2 strikes against him...he's been playing extremely well recently...well, meaning by the rules and without any problems. If he continues this...then I see no point in bringing up the past. He knows he only has one more chance. Let's just move on...quit kicking the dead horse. Cheddah, all of your points I 100% agree with. He knows he broke the rule...that is why he's complaining about the rule...that is also why he has 2 strikes against him in this franchise. He also realizes he's on a short leash...If I would have known his true identity (Chizz522), which he obviously hid from all of us, he wouldn't even be in this franchise...but that is what can happen when dealing with people in an online world...anyone of us can pretend to be whomever we want to be...but it's the real players (you know who you are) who build good friendships on this online forum, help others (lab), and don't cause problems or feel the need to bend or break rules to win, who make this franchise top notch.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm

DW, I wasn't trying to bring up the past or kick a dead horse bro. I had been following this thread but chose not to comment because I had no personal interaction with Ace as of late, so it was not in my business to say anything. I only commented when Ace decided to say that I booted him out of some master scheme to get Freeman in my lg, that he didn't break rules, and tried to make it seem that I booted him out of nowhere based on Delmas' post.

I could care less whether Ace is playing well or not, being nice to guys or not...because it's not my responsibility anymore. My only problem is that he decided to make those comments about how I run my league, enforce the rules, and paint me as a bad guy. Those are the reasons I commented. I'm not trying to stir up trouble, but I'm not gonna let someone distort the facts of why I banned him from my league either.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Cheddah you're fine bro. I got your back. I know how you feel. I felt the same way last week in your franchise...frustration. I actually brought you into this mess by mentioning him harassing you with all those PS3 messages. That sh!t won't be forgotten or tolerated ever again. I'm not by any means sticking up for Ace either...I'm just saying we all know what he did...it's recorded right here in my book. He knows to not to pull any more shit. He likes this franchise. I'm sorry I mentioned your name earlier in this post...I didn't mean to bring up a shit storm.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down