* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Mjkight, Greener, Vista, Deathwish, Cheddah Cheez, and Surfnturf

3 posters

Go down

Mjkight, Greener, Vista, Deathwish, Cheddah Cheez, and Surfnturf Empty Mjkight, Greener, Vista, Deathwish, Cheddah Cheez, and Surfnturf

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 am

Just going to let you guys know I will be on vacation for 2 weeks after tomorrow. I will be around so if there is possibly anything I can help with just let me know I would be more than happy to Help.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Mjkight, Greener, Vista, Deathwish, Cheddah Cheez, and Surfnturf Empty Re: Mjkight, Greener, Vista, Deathwish, Cheddah Cheez, and Surfnturf

Post by bjcole26 Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 am

SUCK UP!!!!!!! Smile
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Mjkight, Greener, Vista, Deathwish, Cheddah Cheez, and Surfnturf Empty Re: Mjkight, Greener, Vista, Deathwish, Cheddah Cheez, and Surfnturf

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Lol Naw just figured I might be able to lend a hand
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm

small little job for you... T-Man has been working hrd getting the MLB the SHOW groups site rolling... and of course (as we have here for MLB the SHOW) there is a Madden Group section... The MLBTSG is starting the season with 300 members (and we are sending out an email to each of these members letting them know that the MLBTSG site will be up and running - (organizing LGs for the upcoming season - we already filled one of our 30 player LGs already!!!!)...

Anyhow - there is going to be lots of traffic on our sister site over the next lil bit - but nothing for them to do but sign up for LGs, speculate about the game and play last year's release - I AM CERTAIN many of those guys will be Madden Fans too - so i see this as opportunity for the MG to possibly bring in some NEW recruits...

Perhaps you can add some content to that section of the website - go through the pages and pages of posts we have - or create some new stuff - anything that u think would help attract new members from our sister group to the Madden Group...

the link is below...

http://mlbtheshowgroup.motionsforum.com/f49-mlb-the-show-group
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 am

I can recruit bro but Im not going to be part of MLBTSG.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I can recruit bro but Im not going to be part of MLBTSG.

lol - i dioont think i asked you to be opart of the MLB the show group -(although we will miss you) - on tghe contrary - juist lookn for you to spruce up the MG sectipomn of the site - make some posts that would show potential members what we are all about...

the KEY IS - like any sales function is to sell THE BENEFITS of the MG (not the features)...

example - a feature of the MG is that we have 8 LGs you can join... - instead you sell people on the ability to play as many gamnes as they want without haviung to deal with lobby BS...

or...

we have a UNIVERSAL SIM cod eof rules... instead you sell the fact that you dont have to worry about BS nano blitzes and guys doing absurd 4th down gambles from their 20 yard line...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down