* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

+14
Mjkight
ezweightloss
saastar
bjcole26
Child_Please4285
duqsidebooger
Deathwish22
Vista3131
T-MAN-13-RHP
BiLlDoZeR_27
GREENERRRR
youngwattz
Cheddah_Cheez
Fr8trainShane
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I think getting rid of Vista is ridiculous

Absolutely noone said anything about Banning Vista from the MG....thats Greener overreacting.
I looked at all of this truly to see Greener was true to his word....that people wouldn't be allowed in the MLBTSG if they abandoned their MG responsibilities.

Its clear he's not all that serious about it.

are u kidding me - i just bounced 30 guys from the MLB the SHOW group to hold my word...

u cant have a relatioship where guys are not allowed to recruit form the MG ACTIVELY AND FREEELY AS THE LIKE - and than have an expectation that i had set (to ban members for leaving)- u dont get 1 without the other -

it was a huge fight to get the smallest section started - and guys were on T-man when he made posts looking for help from guys to ADVERTISE FOR THE MG.... so you dont want a relationship with the MG - you got your way! but any agreements with MLBTSG go out the window too! How could u expect anything less?

you guys are unreal! how could u think u can have it both ways????

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 am

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:can we just act our age? please, except me i gotta act older. but still guys i dont think many minded his league folding.. it was on its last legs and he was very frusterated. he did wrong by not sending out a msg. but like get over it.. he's a good guy, he knew if he sent a msg he would get riticuled by yall who hate the show. so why bother? trust me im not trying to pick sides but im just trying to state facts.

MG:
-he was frusterated
-lg was on its last legs
-lost the fun in the game he so much loved

MLB:
-new beginning
-use his passion(that he had for the MG) and further develop the MLBTSG like the MG
-run his own lg just like DW and chedda

Tman that's why I like you bro, you try to be a mediator. However, trust me when I say this. People who do things like that, will typically continue to do them. No one here is mad at Vista personally. We're mad at the way things have been handled bud. As a commish, you understand what it's like recruiting and finding quality guys. How much does it bother you when someone leaves your franchise? I don't mean for serious reasons, I mean just straight up drops, no reasons given to you, not attempts to contact you, won't reply to your messages...nothing. That's what Vista did to me. What's more, how do you think your players would feel if you did that to them? They wouldn't be happy. Vista's aren't. If you leave a league, or want to disband your own that's fine. But if you really are just burnt out, or wanna play a new game couldn't you be decent enough to notify people and try and help them find a new guy? At the very least play your games until they can find a replacement.

For Vista to not message me, reply to my simple message asking if he was gone for good, give me any notification, or try and find a replacement tells me the he doesn't give a shit about the 3-4 hours I put in my league a day sometimes. It tells me he doesn't give a shit about the other guys in my lg too. That's why I'm mad. For anyone to think that the way he went about things is Ok, regardless of his frustrations or whatnot is ridiculous. So what? No one thinks I get frustrated with Madden? No one thinks I don't have fun playing most of my games? Does that give me the right to just delete my lg, drop all my others, and start building a league for a new game? No it doesn't. Not at all, right? Well then why does it give HIM that right?

Lastly, how does it look that a commissioner, someone who is viewed as a leader of the MG does something like this to players we try to get to join? If I was just joining and I saw a leader do this and then start a league for another game run by the same group I'd think this place was a joke.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 am

Vista3131 wrote:There are alot of valid points made on this thread none of which I will duck. I deleted the league and was a very poor move of my part. I had sent out a message about to continue or disband. Support was to keep it going then 5 days later I had 5 games that were not played in week 11.

I then made a huge mistake one which I am sorry to everyone that was in the league I dissolved the league I have no excuse I should have offered it to someone else to run. It was down to 19 players and had no right to dissolve without getting feedback first. Sorry

As far as dropping Deathwish and Cheddah's league tonight it basically boils down to I am tired of playing Madden I have over 400 Franchise League games in six months. I don't want to play. Sorry

The third thing is By the letter of the law I should be removed from MG this would be a shame but if that is my punishment I can live with that. BUT before you do let me just mention some things.

I was a member of GREENERRRR, Kight, Surf, Mullett, EZWeightloss, VIP, Cheddah, Vista3131, Deathwish, Greenerrrr2. Do you realize that I had completed 20 full seasons, I NEVER once had a game SIMMED because I could not make it, I never missed a real draft or a rookie draft, I did my best to run the Vista League, I posted over 400 post on the website. I was available to play games until 3 am in the morning when I had to get up for work at 7am in the morning for the last six months.

So if I deserve to be outcast and not be allowed to play in next years leagues then that is on you, not on me. I will not apologize for that.

hopefully people can get over this and see really what I tried to be to the community.

Thanks
Vista3131

Well I appreciate you owning up to your mistakes as far as your own franchise Vista. I do. But really, that's all I get? A sentence fragment? After all the work you know I put into my franchise and DW puts in his you can't play 1 or 2 more games each til we could find a reliable replacement? You hate madden that much bro? I find that hard to believe. What happened to a month or two ago when Greener was talking about COD saying guys shouldn't join so many franchises so they don't get burned out and you were one of the biggest people saying "Well I'm in almost every franchise here and I don't see any problem with it"?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I think getting rid of Vista is ridiculous

Absolutely noone said anything about Banning Vista from the MG....thats Greener overreacting.
I looked at all of this truly to see Greener was true to his word....that people wouldn't be allowed in the MLBTSG if they abandoned their MG responsibilities.

Its clear he's not all that serious about it.

That's what I was referring to
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:50 am

I want Vista3131 in the MG - say teh word and he is back in - i didnt start this thread - i am just the guy called on to "take action" so i did...

I love Vista3131 -think he is a great member... I dont want to see him go... So if u can allow me to keep him in the MG - that would make me happy!!!!

but clearly i ahve lil say on this... but if it comes down to a vote -there is no doubt where my vote lies (and for the record he quit my 2 LGs a month ago but i am not holding this against him)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:57 am

GREENERRRR wrote:I want Vista3131 in the MG - say teh word and he is back in - i didnt start this thread - i am just the guy called on to "take action" so i did...

I love Vista3131 -think he is a great member... I dont want to see him go... So if u can allow me to keep him in the MG - that would make me happy!!!!

but clearly i ahve lil say on this... but if it comes down to a vote -there is no doubt where my vote lies (and for the record he quit my 2 LGs a month ago but i am not holding this against him)

For the record, I never asked for Vista to be removed from MG. I asked that he be banned from the Show for leaving MG leagues in the way he did (no warning, no efforts to find a replacement, not willing to play his games for a few days til a commish found a replacement).

He can be in the MG as far as I'm concerned. But he won't be allowed in my lg next season if he's just going to join every single league to play a bunch of games and then quit on my lg when he gets burned out.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 am

GREENERRRR wrote:I want Vista3131 in the MG - say teh word and he is back in - i didnt start this thread - i am just the guy called on to "take action" so i did...

We want you to keep your word when you say something. Thats all.
Noone wants Vista gone from the MG..... But, he can't sacrifice his teams for the MLBTSG. And who are you kidding? You think we don't expect you tell Vista to make another ID and use it Smile We're not dumb. lol

The rule (and this was YOUR rule Greenerrr, not ours) was you can't quit the MG and be welcome into the MLBTSG.

I have no problem with Vista.... But its clear he doesn't want back in the MG (at least from his post)

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:

For the record, I never asked for Vista to be removed from MG. I asked that he be banned from the Show for leaving MG leagues in the way he did (no warning, no efforts to find a replacement, not willing to play his games for a few days til a commish found a replacement).

He can be in the MG as far as I'm concerned. But he won't be allowed in my lg next season if he's just going to join every single league to play a bunch of games and then quit on my lg when he gets burned out.

well you got your way - he was booted from MLBTSG and his 30 person LG is gone too!!! (we could have introduced 28 news guys who love "sports video games" to the MG and they may have been potential members to the MG - none of which are current members!) but that possibility was flushed down the toilet with the insistance of removing him from MLBSG - but i held up my "word"! thank heavens for that!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 am

As far as I go i consider myself and vista pretty cool also, I dont want him to be gone from MG at all, I feel the issue is bigger than him he just added more fuel to the fire thats all. But I think he should stay just a minor mistake, its just a frustrating situtation to those of us that were in the lg.
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:

We want you to keep your word when you say something. Thats all.
Noone wants Vista gone from the MG..... But, he can't sacrifice his teams for the MLBTSG. And who are you kidding? You think we don't expect you tell Vista to make another ID and use it Smile We're not dumb. lol

The rule (and this was YOUR rule Greenerrr, not ours) was you can't quit the MG and be welcome into the MLBTSG.

I have no problem with Vista.... But its clear he doesn't want back in the MG (at least from his post)

wow - u guys are full of conspiracy theories!!!!!! Who shot kennedy? What happened to buiding 7 at WTC? Is ELVIS still alive?

i bounced Vista3131 form MLBTSG - deleted his section and the place for 28 new members to join MLBSG and possibly the MG in the future - end of storey!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:10 am

GREENERRRR wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:

well you got your way - he was booted from MLBTSG and his 30 person LG is gone too!!! (we could have introduced 28 news guys who love "sports video games" to the MG and they may have been potential members to the MG - none of which are current members!) but that possibility was flushed down the toilet with the insistance of removing him from MLBSG - but i held up my "word"! thank heavens for that!

Actually you SHOULD be thanking me Greener. Last thing you would want is for Vista to commish another league and then delete it out of nowehere...FURTHER alienating guys, right?. So you're welcome.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm also adept at the whole passive aggressive sarcastic way of speaking to people too.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:14 am

you guys are to worried like seriously.. some leagues were built to fail(no offence to anyone) but you know the guys in DW's, Chz's, kights', greenerrr, will be going for season 10! because of their structure and time frame its possible. you guys are freaking out that theres another game OTHER then madden. hell in our madden chat today we were talking about a future NBA group like MG & MLBTSG. SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT! if you get say 30 NEW members from both the MLB & NBA group, thats 60 new members and techically 2 NEW lgs! you guys need to think of it in simple terms! you guys are thinking complicated, its simple. MAXIMIZE THE OPPROTUNITY TO GET MG OR MLB OR NBA OR WHATEVER GROUPS OF PLAYERS!
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:

Actually you SHOULD be thanking me Greener. Last thing you would want is for Vista to commish another league and then delete it out of nowehere...FURTHER alienating guys, right?. So you're welcome.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm also adept at the whole passive aggressive sarcastic way of speaking to people too.

sorry - cant TY for forcing my hand... I didnt want to bounce VISTA form MLBTSG and his potential 28 new joiners - they were gooing to be 1 of our headine LGs... But i was given no recourse from the MG - so i did what i said i was going to do -AT THE INSISTANCE OF AUTHORS IN THIS THREAD...

I have already personbally appoligized to VISTA3131 and i can only hope he forgives me - because i consider him a friend... but i made a committment - and i stood by it... c'est la vie!!! I will choose words more carefully in the future... but i wll still continue to work tirelessly for the betterment of the MG and MLBTSG - like i do everyday...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 am

sorry - cant TY for forcing my hand.

Explain to me how making you uphold your OWN rule is forcing your hand lol..... I'm a little fuzzy on that thinking.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:

Explain to me how making you uphold your OWN rule is forcing your hand lol..... I'm a little fuzzy on that thinking.

i would have loved to make an exception for VISTA in some way - SEEING THAT HIS LG IN MLBTSG DOESNT HAVE ANY MG MEMBERS EXCEPT MYSELF... but i know the authors in this thread wouldnt have stood for that - therefore my hand was forced...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 am

GREENERRRR wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote:

i would have loved to make an exception for VISTA in some way - SEEING THAT HIS LG IN MLBTSG DOESNT HAVE ANY MG MEMBERS EXCEPT MYSELF... but i know the authors in this thread wouldnt have stood for that - therefore my hand was forced...

Don't try to deflect this.
Your hand was forced because you made the damn rule..... As someone with authority around here, we expect you, and every other Commissioner to stand up to the rule of law... otherwise why have them? Don't play the Victim here Greenerrr. This post had more to do with your commitment to the MG than it did about Vista....

Don't play victim to your own rules.... lol.

We'd be glad to have Vista here in the MG...

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 am

GREENERRRR wrote:
so what u want me to do about thsi -0 what are u asking? u want me to "band" Vista? is that what u are calling for? he is a guy who has done more for the MG than any1....

No fucking way.

Excuse me....are you fucking serious? He has done more for this shitty forum than anyone? Fuck off. That is a straight up insult. He half ass ran a dying franchise and gave up on it leaving all those guys stranded. Greener...you're eating your own words. It's obvious where you're heading and what you truly care about. I'm considering pulling my franchise from the MG. I don't need it anyway...and to be 100% honest either does Cheddah. Especially if that is how you're going to treat and talk about the people who actually give a shit about this group...and want to make it to season 10. If I get one more goddamn message from T-man asking me to post on your "the show" group page and asking me if everything is cool...I'm gonna go postal.

Vista should not be allowed to be on your "the show" forum site as you promised to everyone who left the MG. Who gives a shit if he doesn't even have anyone in his new "the show" franchise who is in these groups???? What about all the people that busted their ass to try and keep his shitty franchise running by playing their games...who he just turned on and deleted without even giving an explanation or warning? But I really don't give a fuck about that anyway. I told you 2 weeks ago before you deleted all my messages (because I hurt the kids feelings for going off on him for promoting that fucking game on this site) to leave the show bullshit off this page and quit recruiting guys from my franchise. You spammed all of our email addresses and PSN names from this forum and you know it. People are going to do whatever they want...but you're pissing on all of us by going against your words bro. I'm not putting up with that bullshit either. I have more than proved my devotion to this group and to my franchise. I don't think anyone will have a problem with me fully converting my franchise to XF and leaving this group. If you add mine and cheddah's forum posts together...we have more than 3/4's of the MG site's total posts. You tell me where the interest is? I'm not gonna tolerate this bullshit. This is a smack in the face...
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:54 am

i asked if you have anything to post under your lg section on the site. thats all. i asked that to chedda, surf, kavorka etc.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 am

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:i asked if you have anything to post under your lg section on the site. thats all. i asked that to chedda, surf, kavorka etc.

I think the point is that you keep bugging guys that dont want to have anything to do with the MLBTSG
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:59 am

ive sent one flippin msg to him in 2 weeks. i made the MG part on the site so everyone could see the leagues available. read up, see what leagues they may be interested in. thats all, i was just asking if he had something he would like to say to the people who would read it. i guess doing something ends up always making things worse.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:03 am

Your just not understanding where they are coming from. It really doesn't help your cause that you dropped Kights lg like I noticed the other day. People are starting to wonder if some guys are just here to promote the MLBTSG instead of being committed to the success of the Madden Group.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 am

i didnt drop on purpose, i dropped to give someone a cpu gm bc i couldnt play bc i had to do homework then i had to sleep.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 am

I'm just saying. Most of the posts I see on this site from you are related to the MLBTSG. I personally am dedicates to the success of the MG. I'm sure that the MLBTSG will be successful enough without constant promotion on here.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:11 am

i didnt post anything for 13 freakin days, so i havent been doing a lot of posts. and all posts have been in the section provided. did you have to look? no. so like people need to grow up, if they seriously saw the benefits of the group they'd understand why there is talk of a NBA group..
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:16 am

I'm just Sayin bro. I could careless what you post and what it's about. I'm just tellin you how I believe people feel. I just know that I'm not going to help promote something I'm not going to be a part of.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum