* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

+14
Mjkight
ezweightloss
saastar
bjcole26
Child_Please4285
duqsidebooger
Deathwish22
Vista3131
T-MAN-13-RHP
BiLlDoZeR_27
GREENERRRR
youngwattz
Cheddah_Cheez
Fr8trainShane
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg. - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 pm

This is the last post I'm going to comment on this topic. I'm going to do my best to spell this out as clearly and calmly as I can so everyone will understand:

I believe DW and I are on the same page here. The reason we are pissed is because we put so much time into this group, we made a Committment when we joined and decided to be a part of it. . When you put a lot of your time into something, you DO NOT LIKE seeing things interfere with it that would bring it's demise. We're not naive, and we know there are guys that will play The Show. But we also expect the same Committment in return. Greener, you can undoubtedly continue your committment to our leagues and the MG AND play The Show. That's totally cool with me. Problem is, you and maybe 3 or 4 other guys are an EXCEPTION bro. Vista is the prime example of this. He was in every MG franchise and got burned out and bailed on them. Most guys that try to do both will do the same.

The next thing that pissed me off is that YOU are not pissed off about this Greener. Between all the hours you put in promoting the MG all over the place and everything you do, it pisses me off that you're kind of just like "Well there's nothing we can do". Yes there is, you had it in your statement that you rescinded. You should say "Fuck you" to the guys who bail on their committments to Madden to play The Show. It pisses me off that you're not pissed that people are leaving the group, commissioners are bailing on their franchise and hanging their players out to dry to go play The Show and you're kind of just like "Yeah that sucks". Like WTF bro. I put in 1/10 the time you do overall to keep the MG going, and I feel like I care 100x more that people are bailing on their committments. It should not be acceptable.

I'm pissed because all though I'm sure in real life away from Madden Vista is an excellent person, I've spoken with him one on one and he seems as much. However, I'm pissed he bailed on me with out any warning or without the slightest attempt to make reparations for bailing.

For those of you who have ever been on a team, or have a family, or anything where you are just part of a larger whole that you invest time into in your everyday life, would you just drop your committments without warning and decide to go do something else? All you fathers, have you ever been stressed and sick of your 2 year old shitting themself and pissing in your face when you changed their diaper? Did you just up and leave your family in the middle of the night with no warning? Or did you make ammends for things you didn't want to commit to (potty trained your kid). That's why I was pissed. Vista didn't notify me or anything...didn't offer to find a replacement or give me time to. He just up and left. To me that's saying, "Hey I don't give a shit about how much time and effort you put in...I don't wanna do this I wanna play The Show so tough shit".

I'm pissed because Vista thinks just because he played all his games he gets to do what he wants. His exact words were "All I did was play all my games for 6 months". Yeah that IS all you did. Big fucking deal bro. There's 25 other guys AT MINIMUM where all they do is play all their games. You want a cookie? How does playing all your games make it ok for you to bail on your own league and bail on other guys leagues without so much as a notice? Playing all your games is the MINIMUM requirement for being a member of MG. Congrats for fulfilling that bro.

I'm pissed because I put the MG first. That's why I enforce rules even when I don't agree with them. That's why I constantly check the site. Make sure I post on as many topics I can, devote hours a day to my own lg, devote time to surf's lg and Dw's lg. That's why I dropped the leagues I dropped when I was making my own league so that my lack of effort in those leagues wouldn't reflect poorly on them. Do you think I enjoy listening to Saastar cry and bitch about Txboy running the score up on him? No I don't enjoy when people cry and bitch about things. BUT saastar is one of the members of the MG and a player in my league so I will always listen to his complaints and I will always view them objectively. My point is, running a league is time consuming and not exactly a cakewalk but I do it for the MG. Just like Greener does with all the other shit he has to do for the MG.

If you guys can't see why any of that pisses me (and DW too) off, then that's on you. It's laid out as simple as I could, I even threw some funny analogies in there.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg. - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Well if you know that i can play in both MLB the SHOW and the MG - why are people saying that i am putting the MLBTSG first??? thats not the case - i dont favour one over and onother!!!! i enjoy both games - and there is no reason why i cant promote both games...

and cheddah - with all due respect - the MG had its chance to partner with MLBTSG - and i would have stood by the policy full heartedly of banning MLBSTSG members that bailed on MG responsibilties if the MG reciprocated a relationship BUT THAT HASNT BEEN THE CASE... every step of the way, MLBTSG has been resisted by the MG- so with the exception oif VISTA - who i blasted form MLBTSG and the 28 guys he was bringing to the MLBTSG because i made tthat committment... i dont think its fair for the MG to dictate to MLBTSG members what they can and cant do - especially if the MG wont support the MLBTSG even in the smallest way...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:58 pm

and for the record - i am pissed off on how the VISTA situation s handled- but his LG was dieing - it was down to 19 members!!!! Sure he should have kept it going for the remaining few to plays asthey see fit or for maybe find a savour for the LG - but he chose to disband the LG - which was 100% against my wishes!!!!

But dont misinturpret my actions as not being "pissed off" about VISTA lg - I totally am... but i am aslo a realest - and it was 100% clear that the Vista LG was failing - and was likely beyond the point of saving (but that wouldnt stop us from playing out the current season for sure - which i totally hoped to do) - but after the fact - what more could i do to VISTA? I bounced him form MLBTSG and MG - what more could u ask for? thats the steepest of punishments!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 pm

First off DW, you aren't the bad guy. I started the thread, because I (like you) speak my mind. I am not afraid to shoulder the blame for this, I'm also not afraid of calling someone out when I see something that needs addressed. Thats who I am. I don't claim to be the one of the best Madden players, I'm average at best.... But I put my time in, I try to learn, and I try to better my teams and my skills. But, I can't do that when the rug is pulled out under me. And I'll throw Greener a bone, when I first joined the league he told me that eventually I'd want to try to get into your league and Cheddah's league as they were the top 2 leagues in the MG, and he's never said anything but praiseworthy of both of you and your leagues....and I've experienced both leagues firsthand, and they are exactly as advertised.

Greener, this has absolutely got to stop. I'm not talking about the drama, I'm not talking about the cross posts. But what has to stop, is you acting like a princess every single time someone calls foul. Not a single person Not a one, blames you for what Vista did. However, we took you to task for still allowing him in the MLBTSG. Which is something you explicitly said, numerous times that you would NOT allow. So you should have expected the flack. You should have expected for people to hold you to your word. If you want people to take you seriously, you need to get a better grasp on what you are doing around here. Between the PSN Msg bombardments when you lose, and the whole "everybody hates on Greener" idea you have, is ludacris. Noone hates on you, Noone is piling on you. What kind of Narcissistic are you? Seriously? Give me a break. Now you are taking your ball and going home? Seriously, thats the act of a child.

Look, EZ's league was disbanded. I wasn't up in arms about it, because it was communicated to me beforehand that it might happen. Now, not everyone in the league got that message (which is a shame), but It was at least communicated to me beforehand. If Vista had done this, we wouldn't have this happening right now. Whether or not he accepts responsibility, doesn't change the fact that it occurred.

And For the love of god, you seriously disbanded his MLBTSG league? I woke up and thought to myself....Ummm...Why would they just not get a new commissioner? Seriously. Some of the decisions made lately are just absolutely asinine.

I enjoy the leagues I play in here.... I try to be active on the forums, active posting on the XFN site, and I play my games... I expect my fellow owners to do the same, and I expect the Commissioners to keep their leagues flowing the best they can. I expect the rulers of the MG to make sure the MG thrives, and you can't do that if you are spending your time on the Show. Period.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:First off DW, you aren't the bad guy. I started the thread, because I (like you) speak my mind. I am not afraid to shoulder the blame for this, I'm also not afraid of calling someone out when I see something that needs addressed. Thats who I am. I don't claim to be the one of the best Madden players, I'm average at best.... But I put my time in, I try to learn, and I try to better my teams and my skills. But, I can't do that when the rug is pulled out under me. And I'll throw Greener a bone, when I first joined the league he told me that eventually I'd want to try to get into your league and Cheddah's league as they were the top 2 leagues in the MG, and he's never said anything but praiseworthy of both of you and your leagues....and I've experienced both leagues firsthand, and they are exactly as advertised.

Greener, this has absolutely got to stop. I'm not talking about the drama, I'm not talking about the cross posts. But what has to stop, is you acting like a princess every single time someone calls foul. Not a single person Not a one, blames you for what Vista did. However, we took you to task for still allowing him in the MLBTSG. Which is something you explicitly said, numerous times that you would NOT allow. So you should have expected the flack. You should have expected for people to hold you to your word. If you want people to take you seriously, you need to get a better grasp on what you are doing around here. Between the PSN Msg bombardments when you lose, and the whole "everybody hates on Greener" idea you have, is ludacris. Noone hates on you, Noone is piling on you. What kind of Narcissistic are you? Seriously? Give me a break. Now you are taking your ball and going home? Seriously, thats the act of a child.

Look, EZ's league was disbanded. I wasn't up in arms about it, because it was communicated to me beforehand that it might happen. Now, not everyone in the league got that message (which is a shame), but It was at least communicated to me beforehand. If Vista had done this, we wouldn't have this happening right now. Whether or not he accepts responsibility, doesn't change the fact that it occurred.

And For the love of god, you seriously disbanded his MLBTSG league? I woke up and thought to myself....Ummm...Why would they just not get a new commissioner? Seriously. Some of the decisions made lately are just absolutely asinine.

I enjoy the leagues I play in here.... I try to be active on the forums, active posting on the XFN site, and I play my games... I expect my fellow owners to do the same, and I expect the Commissioners to keep their leagues flowing the best they can. I expect the rulers of the MG to make sure the MG thrives, and you can't do that if you are spending your time on the Show. Period.

well fr8train - You certainly took me task - but why all the posts directed to me after i bounced VISTA and his LG from MLBTSG? I held up my end of the bargain... You wanted him bounced - i said i would bounce any1 in that regard - I certainly didnt want to lose the 28 guys VISTA was bringing to the MLBTSG... I would have like to find some sort of compromise - but u left me no choice in the matter - (and for the record I couldnt insert a new commish for VISTA because unlike what generally happens in the MG, VISTA was bringing the 28 guys to the MLBTSG! - They had no connection to us other than through Vista!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm

frtrain - U KNOW WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE... I challenge you to help me recruit furthur MG members to help limit our exposure to the MLB the SHOW effect ( a salesmen knows a salesmen and i have no doubt you would be a recruirtor of the highest percentile) - We could take advantage of non MG leagues that will fail because of MLB the SHOW release - i am sure there are plenty of committed - legit madden payers that will be looking for a home after their LGs fail b/c of the mLB the SHOW release - help me find those players - they will need a home and the MG could give it to them...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:29 pm

The continued posts in your direction were brought on by yourself, when you refused to take ownership of the action taken. As an authoritative figure around here, you shouldn't complain that we "forced you" to follow your own rules. But you didn't. Instead we got.

so what u want me to do about thsi -0 what are u asking?
if uiit puts your mind at ease - i will do this.
u guys are a great bunch - making me come down on VISTA - u want me to turf his ass... fine - but thats because u guys are forcing my hands - VISTA is here by out of the MG and MLB the SHOW GROUP... -- For the record, NOONE said anything about Booting Vista from the MG. You came up with that on your own.
i rescind that statement - seeing these is no posst about MLB the SHOW on this site - there is no need to have that expectation... Classic case of you backing down from your previous stance.
you guys are unreal! how could u think u can have it both ways???? We didn't. If you can find a single post of us recruiting over there, please, I'd be interested in seeing it. There aren't, except by T-Man.
i am just the guy called on to "take action" so i did... This is because you are the guy to "take action", it was your Freaking rule!
but i held up my "word"! thank heavens for that! - Yes, thank heavens you followed thru following a rule... we are so lucky.
wow - u guys are full of conspiracy theories!!!!!! Who shot kennedy? Typical Greener overreaction.
sorry - cant TY for forcing my hand Again, its your rule. We can't force you to follow your own rules. Nor should we have to.
In no way did i want the the LG disbanded We never said you did. This was Vista's error, Vista's screw up.
I have been accused of spamming emails and PSN ids from the MG site for the benefit of the MLBTSG -THIS IS 100% NO TRUE - AND DID NOT HAPPEN/// Noone accused YOU. But we all got them from T-Man, who was working on your behalf.
you realize that every1 is not on YOUR PERSONAL SIDE You are correct. We're not on your Personal side. We're on our leagues side, and the MG's side.
and if thats how you feel - its best for me to step aside - so u can run things without my "interference" More Greener overreaction. We didn't ask for this, noone even implied it. You over reacted, and sent out this resignation message on your own. As matter of fact, you aren't really in charge are you? Isn't there a council? or is that just for show?
Frankly i wont be treated this way - its clear many people - (more than i realize) - hold a large amount of contempt for me - Give me a break. Narcissism at its finest. I will tell you this though. Count me as one that has actually lost a lot of respect for you based on how you are constantly over reacting to everything, and trying to make every little argument into a the World vs. Greener, when it most certainly is not.
i dont want to quit - and its not like your sayn "dont quit - we need you" - your saying "it figures" You are a grown man Greener. We shouldn't have to coddle you or beg you to stay. You make your own decisions.
Why do i have to choose sides bro? WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME T DO THIS? I know i can do both! Perhaps YOU can. However, most can not. And while you HAVE been doing it, 2 leagues have already failed....so maybe its time for a reality check, and that it can't be done.

Look, I hate that I had to go thru your comments and do this.... but seriously, maybe you just don't see how you are acting, and not only bringing a lot of this upon yourself, but you are also making crap up and piling on yourself....with everyone else just standing around going "what the hell is he talking about".

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:frtrain - U KNOW WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE... I challenge you to help me recruit furthur MG members to help limit our exposure to the MLB the SHOW effect ( a salesmen knows a salesmen and i have no doubt you would be a recruirtor of the highest percentile) - We could take advantage of non MG leagues that will fail because of MLB the SHOW release - i am sure there are plenty of committed - legit madden payers that will be looking for a home after their LGs fail b/c of the mLB the SHOW release - help me find those players - they will need a home and the MG could give it to them...

I would be more than happy to help. No one has ever asked. But I'll see if I can't bring some players in.
Maybe we should start with a list of teams we need to fill in the current struggling leagues (I know my team in your grn1 league needs filled)

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 pm

i think after reading every post, it appears there were a couple catalysts to all the anger within the situation. vista just killed the league without any notice, and greener didn't take any initial action on it since its clear the focus is already on the show.

now, if anyone can relate to being burned out on madden i can...and when leagues die, lose interest, sometimes it is best to allocate resources to other leagues (kight, gr1,2) and keep them strong. thats cool, and i'm sure though its a disappointment to a lot of guys with many hours invested but certainly understandable in the end.

the only thing that pisses me off about it, is a fully recruited MLBTS league ready to go while MG was left on the back burner. again, i don't blame vista at all for relieving himself of commish duties...its really a hard task to do when your limited on time and nobody is showing much interest. we all know, as does he, the way he went about it was wrong...but if it wasn't for a few guys speaking out this thing probably would've just casually blown over. makes it seem like the franchise, and the guys in it, didn't really matter in light of the upcoming release.

this whole thing actually turns me off from even playing the show...i'm just sticking to my MG leagues (and GTA til i beat it). cause thats what i'm here for, football...i was initially recruited for it and thats where my interest lies. as much as i would like to believe two games won't divide the community, i already see it happening. and if its in the best interest for the guys who are solely dedicated to madden maybe XFL is a better place to continue with our current franchises. seems like it'd make for a lot less drama...i'd be on board with CHZ and DW.

however, banning a guys league in MLBTS isn't the answer...showing the same pissed off emotion about it like the other people proves some sort of dedication to MG. and since (nothing against u here greener or anyone else playing the show) the guys playing the show this year don't really care its apparent there already ARE two divided groups among us. time to pick sides i guess, i rather people be dedicated to ONE thing than try to manage two.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 pm

ff- so you are saying make every member of the MG decide whether they are only to play in either the MG or MLBTSG?
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:50 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:ff- so you are saying make every member of the MG decide whether they are only to play in either the MG or MLBTSG?

let me rephrase, i meant it rhetorically as a decision for myself...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:57 pm

ok, but im just saying maybe thats the answer to our problems? maybe we need to lay the guidelines and have a clear divider, i really wouldnt want to do it but if it was to keep the MG members happy then we may need to.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:01 pm

FF your mistaken... I am 100%committed to the Mg and will continue to always be - I didnt "initially' come down on VISTA - because i was seflishly hoping for a compromise - He broughjt 28 guys to the MLBTSG - i was hoping to keep them... when it was clear their couldnt be a compromise - i bounced him - thats it - end of discussion - he is out of the MLBTSG and 28 guys he was bringing are gone too - doent that show mycommitment to the MG in itself???? I just sacrficed 28 potential new members of the MLBTSG because that what as called on me to do - so dont think i am not committed to the MG....

and fyi - obviously u hadnt logged on to the PSN today and got my message - i played your CPU game for you las nite so u wouldnt get the BS SIM loss that you didnt deserve (FF was generously hoping for his opponent - huff - to show up at the last minute - he did not - i got on at 10-11pm and it was too late for him to want to play the CPU... so i bounced HIM (temporarily) and HUFF - joined under my other id and super simed the game countless times until where FF was finally winning in the 4th (and after i had seen countless supersim scores by FF opponent - i played out the 4th quarter to help ensure the win)... If thats not an example of my dedication to the MG and my LG - i am not sure what is! Any other commish play a game for an opponnt when they didnt deserve a SIM loss to a member in breach of the 32 hour rule? and i did this all b4 this shit storm - so dont even dare say i was doing it to in points with any1 - did it because it was the right thing to do....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:10 pm

and thats much appreciated (the cpu game), but the lack of immediate concern for the other situation is what left the impression that it was no big deal ya know? yes, you owned up to your rule but only after people called you out on it (maybe next time we just take it right to the GC). i know your doing the best you can to remain neutral, and in the end i do think you did the right thing. i was just saying that i think what pissed a lot of people off was that it even needed to be called out for any sort of action to take place. i think that rather than putting all this on you we need to decide as a community, or governing council, what the terms of the penalty are for future incidents (refer to EZ's post in the GC section).
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:and thats much appreciated (the cpu game), but the lack of immediate concern for the other situation is what left the impression that it was no big deal ya know? yes, you owned up to your rule but only after people called you out on it (maybe next time we just take it right to the GC). i know your doing the best you can to remain neutral, and in the end i do think you did the right thing. i was just saying that i think what pissed a lot of people off was that it even needed to be called out for any sort of action to take place. i think that rather than putting all this on you we need to decide as a community, or governing council, what the terms of the penalty are for future incidents (refer to EZ's post in the GC section).

pls - take the job - its thankless and give u nothn but enemies...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:and thats much appreciated (the cpu game), but the lack of immediate concern for the other situation is what left the impression that it was no big deal ya know? yes, you owned up to your rule but only after people called you out on it (maybe next time we just take it right to the GC). i know your doing the best you can to remain neutral, and in the end i do think you did the right thing. i was just saying that i think what pissed a lot of people off was that it even needed to be called out for any sort of action to take place. i think that rather than putting all this on you we need to decide as a community, or governing council, what the terms of the penalty are for future incidents (refer to EZ's post in the GC section).

pls - take the job - its thankless and give u nothn but enemies...

thats what i'm saying, no one person should have all that put on them...its not fair to them or anyone else. i'd rather the GC decide on issues like this...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Okay bros, I tried to refame from posting but, We all must keep one thing in mind...

The MG is a young and continuously growing community, due to lack of experience and youth (we are two years old, MG has grown exponential this year) we are prone to mistakes. Obliviously we all make mistakes, but there is no manual on how to manage communities like this so this was bound to happen. Now I am not on either side here and will not touch the topic at hand.

However, can everyone step back and breathe, just for a second. Were a community, group and/ or family. Family's have issues and we has this one, but can we get through these issues together without being torn apart. But to get through these issues there must be some common understanding, which I think is lacking. I personal suggest, that this matter gets handled privately, simply because LORD know how many new guys are reading this post and being turned off by the MG and THE SHOW..

Just step back and breathe fellas
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 pm

jmojsoski wrote:Okay bros, I tried to refame from posting but, We all must keep one thing in mind...

The MG is a young and continuously growing community, due to lack of experience and youth (we are two years old, MG has grown exponential this year) we are prone to mistakes. Obliviously we all make mistakes, but there is no manual on how to manage communities like this so this was bound to happen. Now I am not on either side here and will not touch the topic at hand.

However, can everyone step back and breathe, just for a second. Were a community, group and/ or family. Family's have issues and we has this one, but can we get through these issues together without being torn apart. But to get through these issues there must be some common understanding, which I think is lacking. I personal suggest, that this matter gets handled privately, simply because LORD know how many new guys are reading this post and being turned off by the MG and THE SHOW..

+1 he's right on so many levels
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:17 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:
jmojsoski wrote:Okay bros, I tried to refame from posting but, We all must keep one thing in mind...

+1 he's right on so many levels

+2

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:40 pm

I said: so what u want me to do about thsi -0 what are u asking?
if uiit puts your mind at ease - i will do this.
u guys are a great bunch - making me come down on VISTA - u want me to turf his ass... fine - but thats because u guys are forcing my hands - VISTA is here by out of the MG and MLB the SHOW GROUP...

F8Train comments:-- For the record, NOONE said anything about Booting Vista from the MG. You came up with that on your own.

- you were calling for his head - he was the bigest peice of shit on the planet (in you eyes)- than you see other guys sayn "he is not a bad guy" - so u back track like a politician - typical...

I said: i rescind that statement - seeing these is no posst about MLB the SHOW on this site - there is no need to have that expectation... you guys are unreal! how could u think u can have it both ways????

Frtrain replies: We didn't. If you can find a single post of us recruiting over there, please, I'd be interested in seeing it. There aren't, except by T-Man.
i am just the guy called on to "take action" so i did... This is because you are the guy to "take action", it was your Freaking rule!

Having both ways does not refer to you posting on the MLBTSG site - it refers to sanctioning guys who quit the MG to play in the MLBTSG - if MLBTSG were allowed to freely and actively recruit from the MG w/o backlash - i would stand by that rule - BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE - so how could u expect me to enforce that rule (supporting the MG from the MLBTSG) when in no way does the MG support the MLBTSG??? (thats how you cant have it both ways)

I said: but i held up my "word"! thank heavens for that! -

Frtrains reply: Yes, thank heavens you followed thru following a rule... we are so lucky.

This is a fav tactic of Fr8train - only posting PARTAIL QUOTES and TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT - this is the entire post:
well you got your way - he was booted from MLBTSG and his 30 person LG is gone too!!! (we could have introduced 28 news guys who love "sports video games" to the MG and they may have been potential members to the MG - none of which are current members!) but that possibility was flushed down the toilet with the insistance of removing him from MLBSG - but i held up my "word"! thank heavens for that!
wow - u guys are full of conspiracy theories!!!!!! Who shot kennedy?

the part of the statement frtrain manipulated was "but i held up my "word"! thank heavens for that!" and this was a sarcastic comment towards the potential loss of future MG members that VISTA LG could have brought the MG via the MLBTSG - but it didnt serve his interest to post the meaning of the thread - the sound bite was better fragmented - and i know sarcasm does not always seen in these threads - but if u couldnt note the tone of sarcasm in that post - you would be form Mars...

i said: sorry - cant TY for forcing my hand

frtrain reply: Again, its your rule. We can't force you to follow your own rules. Nor should we have to.

another famous fr8train partial quote to manipulate the situation... What i said was (in its entirity): sorry - cant TY for forcing my hand... I didnt want to bounce VISTA form MLBTSG and his potential 28 new joiners - they were gooing to be 1 of our headine LGs... But i was given no recourse from the MG - so i did what i said i was going to do -AT THE INSISTANCE OF AUTHORS IN THIS THREAD...

Thats right - i was forced to bounce Vista from MLBTSG - i had hoped we could find a compromise - I didnt feel losing 28 non MG members from the MLBTSG was a threat to the MG in any way -on the contary - i had high hopes of many of them becoming MG members - but this cant be dne none and we cant even have that minimal thing to take from the situation....

I said: I have been accused of spamming emails and PSN ids from the MG site for the benefit of the MLBTSG -THIS IS 100% NO TRUE - AND DID NOT HAPPEN

Frtrain replies: Noone accused YOU. But we all got them from T-Man, who was working on your behalf.

Your wrong frtrain - i have been accused of this and if you read other peoples posts half as close as you read and disect mine - you would realize this... What the original accuser thoiught (and no need to mention a name to inflame a situation thais just 100% error) is that the automated newsletter sent out to all MLBTSG members (300 of them) - included many cross over names from the MG - but if u dont want to recieve MLBTSG automated solicitation its your responsibility to resign your commission from MLBTSG - the accuser of this was underthe impression i used my authority as a MG admin to find MG emails an solicit membership from them t the MLBTSG - its 100% not true - didnt happen - thenewsletter came from the MLBTSG data base...

I said: you realize that every1 is not on YOUR PERSONAL SIDE

Frtrain replies: You are correct. We're not on your Personal side. We're on our leagues side, and the MG's side.

another partial quote - here is thefull quote: what side of the ball am i on? I am on the MG side and will always be on the MG side... But when you read messages like this - you realize that every1 is not on YOUR PERSONAL SIDE... and if thats how you feel - its best for me to step aside - so u can run things without my "interference" - i dont want to be the demise of the MG - on the contary - i want to see it flourish and grow - so muchg so i am willing to step aside to see it do this...

Dam ballsy and insulting to every1 intelligence to infere that i was not dedicated to the MG from this post! I offer to give up the day to day leadership of the MG (something thatis important to me)- and u still manage to try and spin this to make me look like i am acting only for myself and w/o a care in the word in the word for the MG - not the case -I only offered my resignation in hopes of ending this BS - man - the way frtrain spin things - u think he was a CEO of a public relations firm!

i said: and if thats how you feel - its best for me to step aside - so u can run things without my "interference"

frtrain replies: More Greener overreaction. We didn't ask for this, noone even implied it. You over reacted, and sent out this resignation message on your own. As matter of fact, you aren't really in charge are you? Isn't there a council? or is that just for show?

Who's idea was it for a council - mine - but there is also a need to have some steer the ship day to day - i gave out a quik list of the ongoing things the MG leader must do every day - that are critical for the future of the MG success (which i am not going to repeat the 40 line statement - u can look it up) - so if some1 else i going to be the "leader" of the MG - naturally they woul take on those responsibities as well...

I said: Frankly i wont be treated this way - its clear many people - (more than i realize) - hold a large amount of contempt for me

Frtrain says: Give me a break. Narcissism at its finest. I will tell you this though. Count me as one that has actually lost a lot of respect for you based on how you are constantly over reacting to everything, and trying to make every little argument into a the World vs. Greener, when it most certainly is not.

Well i am not losing any sleep about the respect i lost from you - some1 who manipulates quotes and spins half truths to make his side of the arguemnt appear stronger instead of debating the arguement head on - gutless and rather pathatic....

I said: Why do i have to choose sides bro? WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME T DO THIS? I know i can do both!

Fr8train replies: Perhaps YOU can. However, most can not. And while you HAVE been doing it, 2 leagues have already failed....so maybe its time for a reality check, and that it can't be done.

You got your way... there is no MLBTSG posts on the Mg website... And who are you to say to people that they cant play both MLB the SHOW and Madden? Arent you from the land of the free? or maybe u should change your moniker to the S.S fr8trainshane - misinformation - misquotes - propaganda was a fav tactic of that hateful regime too!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 pm

OMG....Are you fucking kidding me Greener?

You know what. I just deleted a monster reply. Because I realized something.
You are more of a fool that I took you for. You actually believe the drivel that comes out of your keyboard, therefore; I won't waste another second verbally eviscerating you.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that has been following this thread knows you are on crack. Why you insist on making it all about people attacking you I'll never know.... horrible character flaw. Go see a psychotherapist, ask your Dad for a hug, do something. Stop smoking pot, get back on your medication....I don't know.... but fucking relax, there is no evil anti-Greener movement.

I hold people accountable for their actions, and for following up on their statements. If you don't like it, then you probably shouldn't be in a leadership role. I think you probably do just as much to damage this group as you do to help it.....which for the life of me I can't figure out why.

I'm done with this conversation. I'm sorry you can't take criticism without flipping out. I didn't realize you were so fragile.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:OMG....Are you fucking kidding me Greener?

You know what. I just deleted a monster reply. Because I realized something.
You are more of a fool that I took you for. You actually believe the drivel that comes out of your keyboard, therefore; I won't waste another second verbally eviscerating you.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that has been following this thread knows you are on crack. Why you insist on making it all about people attacking you I'll never know.... horrible character flaw. Go see a psychotherapist, ask your Dad for a hug, do something. Stop smoking pot, get back on your medication....I don't know.... but fucking relax, there is no evil anti-Greener movement.

I hold people accountable for their actions, and for following up on their statements. If you don't like it, then you probably shouldn't be in a leadership role. I think you probably do just as much to damage this group as you do to help it.....which for the life of me I can't figure out why.

I'm done with this conversation. I'm sorry you can't take criticism without flipping out. I didn't realize you were so fragile.

actually i think the solution is to start smoking it...

Last edited by falconfansince81 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 pm

u can dish it out but cant take it... u started the disection of my posts - i take 10 minutes to reply to your BS retorect and than u say i am on crack!!!! Thats about what i expected as a response - any1 with half a brain calls you on your BS and you crumble like a house of cards... and lash out with insults and inuendo how predicatble!!!!

and for the record if i didnt blaze the odd fatty - there is no way i could tolerate your BS for a second,,, but crack is grubby - stay away from that stuff - ugly - ugly drug - no place for that in society...

and i will even let fr8train have the last word - as clearly his type A personality and lack of achievement in his personal/professional life has created this inadequacy - and subsequently the desire to have the last word to feel validated - which is fine by me - i made my point about him and his bs...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:u can dish it out but cant take it... u started the disection of my posts - i take 10 minutes to reply to your BS retorect and than u say i am on crack!!!! Thats about what i expected as a response - any1 with half a brain calls you on your BS and you fold like a wallet... and lash out with insults and inuendo how predicatble!!!!

Oh I can take it. I've got broad shoulders... but I just am not going to argue with someone who can't grasp reality. Its like arguing with an insane person.... you try to explain things to them reasonably, but they insist there is a Big Pink Elephant trying to eat their head....

As for your lash outs with insults and innuendo, perhaps you should look in your SENT messages on the PSN for when you lose a game. Just a suggestion Smile As, I've read all the posts, and witnessed first hand your inability to process reality.

Moving on.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm

would you guys be offended if i made this argument into one of those 'xtranormal' phonetic audio things like on youtube?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next