* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Message from myself

3 posters

Go down

Message from myself Empty Message from myself

Post by Mjkight Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:22 am

this is also posted under the thread tanking vista that lead 2 other discussions but i was hoping that for those that care and respect what others have 2 say they would all have a chance 2 read this...

Whoa whoa...vista isnt kicked out of anything. Nobody has the authority or jurisdiction to do so. Not even Greenerr...why? This is not a dictatorship. I have seen no vote. It is a group or community. Vista has not been a frequent offender that needs to go such as a sickstick or qbxkilla. In the long run it doesnt benifit the group to punish somebody to this degree. Still asking why??? You get what you pay for and in this case this is all FREE. Nobody has any money involved except maybe greener. Nobody has any ties or commitments anybody can leave at anytime. Vista made a terrible mistake but we can and will forgive!

Next...Guys that MG also stands for MLBTHESHOW Group...yes some of you need to seriously respect the fact that we started from the show and that alot of us still have alot of intrest in the show. This communbity will not split. We all know that the two groups are the same. Do we need and have two different sites yes. Is everybody more then welcomed to only participate in one of the groups...YES!! With that said i more the realize that many of you only want football and have concerns for maddens side of MG. Thats perfectly fine. However just as it has in the past the show will also bring us new members. By season 3 for madden 12 im sure we will have grown tremendously!!!

Also...Honestly fellas...its probably in the best intrest that some of the leagues to disband. We have had a great run. This will help some of the other leagues stay strong and complete many more seasons such as DW and Cheddah possibly even greener's and Mine. So for me you have a couple options...you could cry...or you could get in some of the franchises that will remain strong and complete many more seasons and or you can get in some show leagues or and you can just wait for madden 12. No reason to be ashamed if some leagues cant make it and honestly its probably best. As we grow older and bigger im sure with more consistence we will have more leagues that go further.

Also DW i would prefer to have most this conversation private hopefully soon. But for all MG members to see nobody needs to leave and no league needs 2 leave. We started together we stay together. Thats how i was raised. Nobody is leaving anybody..we our men and we will have each other backs and fight for one another. We all joined the same community. We all have the same interest in sports and video games.

All in all this was a sad night for me to sign on and see these post...but we can overcome this and grow stronger im confident.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Message from myself Empty Re: Message from myself

Post by saastar Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 pm

+ 1... great post man...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Great post! My thoughts exactly. Let's not devour each other.

By nature - leagues will fizzle out by the time the superbowl is over. That's just the way it goes. But the advantage of having the group is that there is refuge for the guys that want to stick it out until the release of madden 12 - you can conglomerate into the stronger franchises. DW and CHZ will run until the release of 12 which is something very rare but it is do to the strength of being in the group.

Greenerrr has put his heart and soul into this group. People may not like everything that is said or done but this is a strong group of players in large part due to his vision and efforts. Let us keep that mind - that his intentions are to serve and help grow the MG. So we shouldn't be attacking one another but- we should be working to find common ground in a constructive way.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down