* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

How to connect PS3 to netbook - Please help

+2
surfnturf90
Mcnair2wycheck
6 posters

Go down

How to connect PS3 to netbook - Please help Empty How to connect PS3 to netbook - Please help

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 pm

The inernet at my house got shut off and will be until next Wednesday. Is there any way that I can use the wireless internet on my netbook and connect it to the PS3? If not looks like I have to forfeit my last two games but if so Please please please please please help. And if possible either put it in plain english or walk me through it step by step because I'm not computer savvy at all.

-If anyone can help you have my eternal gratitude.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

How to connect PS3 to netbook - Please help Empty Re: How to connect PS3 to netbook - Please help

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 am

Can anyone help me? I'm supposed to play Bearz4life in 2 hours and I'll feel bad standing him up but I can't contact him.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

How to connect PS3 to netbook - Please help Empty Re: How to connect PS3 to netbook - Please help

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 am

I have no clue how to do what you're asking about, but i can let bearz know that you wont be able to play if you need me to. Is there any chance you can go somewhere else to play sometime tomorrow, or should I give him a cpu game?

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:27 am

Did you google this? I think there is a piece of networking software you can download onto your notebook which will hook the notebook into your PS3.......it costs money though
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:45 am

I'll let you know by 2 tomorrow. This sucks... If anyone knows a way that this can work for free, let me know.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:08 am

You can't tap into the internet from your netbook, no.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:30 am

i have no clue either but when is deadline?
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:37 am

we advance friday morning, if his internet isn't working by tomorrow you will get a cpu game

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 am

can u go to a buddies or family member house at a prearranged game time and use their internet??? just a suggestion - i know i had a player in my LG do this for 2 weeks - ad he didnt miss a game...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Sadly no, especially because I had to play at an extremely specific time on Friday as it is. I guess I have to forfeit my last two games. This blows, my apologies to my last two opponents for having to do computer games, I know how boring it is.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down