* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone?

+9
GREENERRRR
surfnturf90
BiLlDoZeR_27
ezweightloss
Shlarman
Fr8trainShane
mblammers
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should the People vote for the GC or should it stay as is?

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? Vote_lcap83%GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 20 ]
GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? Vote_lcap17%GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 24

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? Empty GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:03 pm

I figured we've had enough back and forth, and we might as well vote on it. Once we figure out whether everyone feels the GC should be voted in or not, we can then continue to make changes, or figure out the process for setting up a MG appointed GC
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? Empty Re: GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 pm

I voted for the entire MG to get to decide as I've expressed in the other topic.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? Empty Re: GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone?

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:10 pm

i think the community should nominate 5 guys they see fit. if this passes, we can poll numbers later though...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:31 pm

I voted for the people to decide.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:32 pm

I'm with the Majority here...

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:33 pm

I voted for the people to vote, although I would support green and DW being automatically in

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Shlarman wrote:I voted for the people to vote, although I would support green and DW being automatically in

Same!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:40 pm

who wouldn't vote greener and dw in? even if they are subject to vote they will be getting in anyways.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Let me clarify...

I think we should leave the 10 members that were on the GC before Bill and I were added (assuming they all still want to be on). Seems to me they were doing just fine without us.

Then I think we should have a vote to nominate the 2 guys to be added.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:44 pm

I voted for the people to decide. But I feel there should be 3 gaurenteed seats. Greener DW and Kight because they were all originators of this group.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I voted for the people to decide. But I feel there should be 3 gaurenteed seats. Greener DW and Kight because they were all originators of this group.

How does Kight make this list? He's a great dude, and I enjoy his league and playing him... but seriously, he never posts.
The only thing we see in his league are advancement notices...
Not exactly the a shining example of participation....which is what you want from your leadership.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I voted for the people to decide. But I feel there should be 3 gaurenteed seats. Greener DW and Kight because they were all originators of this group.

How does Kight make this list? He's a great dude, and I enjoy his league and playing him... but seriously, he never posts.
The only thing we see in his league are advancement notices...
Not exactly the a shining example of participation....which is what you want from your leadership.

Kight is a great leader and the fact he was an originators should make a huge difference
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:05 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
Kight is a great leader and the fact he was an originators should make a huge difference

I guess I know DW because he makes his presence known, and I know Greener, because he is very active and makes his presence known.
Kight, I really don't know because all we get are advancement notices.... my experience in his league (I enjoy the league), but it certainly isn't because he's doing anything special with it.

You want a leader to be visible in the community. Thats all I'm saying.

I mean you took over commish duties for his league....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:

I guess I know DW because he makes his presence known, and I know Greener, because he is very active and makes his presence known.
Kight, I really don't know because all we get are advancement notices.... my experience in his league (I enjoy the league), but it certainly isn't because he's doing anything special with it.

You want a leader to be visible in the community. Thats all I'm saying.

I mean you took over commish duties for his league....

No I've taken some responsibility to lighten his load. Me and him both work crazy hours.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 pm

I think people the people should vote on it

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 pm

this is 1 of thiose symbolic votes - its a for gone conclusion that the mebers should vote for GC members - but the exercise of the vote form a symbolic gesture alone - makes sense -

the next decision would be the timing of these set elections - does it make sense to do its ASAP - or for a month prior to Madden 12 release - that would be mid July... that wouild be the next question to answer... and i think it should be 7-10 long process - give lots of guys to time to make thier decision - hell we could even make a "campaign thread" -
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:17 pm

and then comes the bribery! vote for cp and he will show he infinite amount of skills! vote for me and i'll send you $1 in the mail. hahahah

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:this is 1 of thiose symbolic votes - its a for gone conclusion that the mebers should vote for GC members - but the exercise of the vote form a symbolic gesture alone - makes sense -

the next decision would be the timing of these set elections - does it make sense to do its ASAP - or for a month prior to Madden 12 release - that would be mid July... that wouild be the next question to answer... and i think it should be 7-10 long process - give lots of guys to time to make thier decision - hell we could even make a "campaign thread" -

Just as a suggestion...I'd say we start the nomination process ASAP and let it run for 2 weeks or so. Then we get the voting process underway...so we could have the new GC up by Mid-April. I suggest we do it that way just because there is a lot of things that need to be done, in terms of rules, structure of running franchises, etc etc. So the sooner the GC starts with all that, the better. And the more time the GC has to look at everything and bounce around ideas, the better the final product will be.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:this is 1 of thiose symbolic votes - its a for gone conclusion that the mebers should vote for GC members - but the exercise of the vote form a symbolic gesture alone - makes sense -

Just as a suggestion...I'd say we start the nomination process ASAP and let it run for 2 weeks or so. Then we get the voting process underway...so we could have the new GC up by Mid-April. I suggest we do it that way just because there is a lot of things that need to be done, in terms of rules, structure of running franchises, etc etc. So the sooner the GC starts with all that, the better. And the more time the GC has to look at everything and bounce around ideas, the better the final product will be.

makes perfect sense to me
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 pm

I think maybe as a requirement the player who puts a nomination in for themselves.. needs to have maybe 2-3 recomendations? I just dont think like a guy like myself should be allowed on unless I am approved by 2-3 members atleast.

Thats just my 2 cents.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:37 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:I think maybe as a requirement the player who puts a nomination in for themselves.. needs to have maybe 2-3 recomendations? I just dont think like a guy like myself should be allowed on unless I am approved by 2-3 members atleast.

Thats just my 2 cents.

2man bring up a point - whats the nomination orocess gooing to be how are we going to be who is a candiate for GC election or maybe we just have any1 who is interested - on the list - depending on the number of people who are intereted in being on GC will determine if need a nomination process...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 pm

I know if you are gunna do a poll, you can adjust the settings to allow more possible options in the poll. but then again you only get 1 vote. BUT maybe you do it so they vote for their top guy and maybe the top 7 or something i dont know gets in.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 pm

you can make polls set to vote for multiple options

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:45 pm

ezweightloss wrote:you can make polls set to vote for multiple options

sorry, thats what i meant. im just saying that the most common one you see has only one option.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Not to rain on everyone's GC parade. But I don't understand why we need more people than who is already enlisted. Not unless I'm reading the posts wrong. But I think the group should be "counciled" by proven veterans and proven commissioners. With 12, we have the perfect number to make votes.

Also, I don't feel that I have any more power than anyone else in this group. I wake up early every morning to do my job as commisioner just like the rest of you. I bust my ass to keep things running smoothly...and try my hardest to make everyone happy...does that give me an automatic vote? I don't think so. I don't want to be "automatically" voted in if that is how you're going to run the GC. I'm going to continue to run my franchise and make the best every day decisions I can to keep my franchise running efficiently regardless of whether or not I'm on council. I do this because I enjoy it. I hate politics in real life...so why would I want to force myself to be apart of them on this forum? I'm very opinionated...we all know this...but I'm just tired of all this hype about who can be in the GC and who can't. Just keep it how it is. All I'm saying is...don't try and fix what isn't broken.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum