* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone?

+9
GREENERRRR
surfnturf90
BiLlDoZeR_27
ezweightloss
Shlarman
Fr8trainShane
mblammers
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should the People vote for the GC or should it stay as is?

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 20 ]
GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 24

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone?

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Not to rain on everyone's GC parade. But I don't understand why we need more people than who is already enlisted. Not unless I'm reading the posts wrong. But I think the group should be "counciled" by proven veterans and proven commissioners. With 12, we have the perfect number to make votes.

Also, I don't feel that I have any more power than anyone else in this group. I wake up early every morning to do my job as commisioner just like the rest of you. I bust my ass to keep things running smoothly...and try my hardest to make everyone happy...does that give me an automatic vote? I don't think so. I don't want to be "automatically" voted in if that is how you're going to run the GC. I'm going to continue to run my franchise and make the best every day decisions I can to keep my franchise running efficiently regardless of whether or not I'm on council. I do this because I enjoy it. I hate politics in real life...so why would I want to force myself to be apart of them on this forum? I'm very opinionated...we all know this...but I'm just tired of all this hype about who can be in the GC and who can't. Just keep it how it is. All I'm saying is...don't try and fix what isn't broken.

+1 but do you not think we should have 11? make it so their will never be a tie?
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone?

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:55 pm

If there is a tie...then the rule shouldn't be passed in the first place.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Not to rain on everyone's GC parade. But I don't understand why we need more people than who is already enlisted. Not unless I'm reading the posts wrong. But I think the group should be "counciled" by proven veterans and proven commissioners. With 12, we have the perfect number to make votes.

Also, I don't feel that I have any more power than anyone else in this group. I wake up early every morning to do my job as commisioner just like the rest of you. I bust my ass to keep things running smoothly...and try my hardest to make everyone happy...does that give me an automatic vote? I don't think so. I don't want to be "automatically" voted in if that is how you're going to run the GC. I'm going to continue to run my franchise and make the best every day decisions I can to keep my franchise running efficiently regardless of whether or not I'm on council. I do this because I enjoy it. I hate politics in real life...so why would I want to force myself to be apart of them on this forum? I'm very opinionated...we all know this...but I'm just tired of all this hype about who can be in the GC and who can't. Just keep it how it is. All I'm saying is...don't try and fix what isn't broken.

i think the current members do a great job as well... and i think if the GC was voted - it would look pretty close to what we have already... but the exercise of having members elected would ensure that the GC was elected by the people for the people - and that in itself is a worth while goal... and if the `vote`gives our community more faithe in the GC, i only see that as positive...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:

+1 but do you not think we should have 11? make it so their will never be a tie?

never a tie - we passed a minimum % threshold and quarom requirement for things to pass...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:If there is a tie...then the rule shouldn't be passed in the first place.

No, the point to this whole process is to get a GC that the members of the MG want representing them. The fact that our current group of GC is made up of guys that the group may or may not want making decisions is wrong. So the group will vote in a core group of say 6 guys, and then nominate a bunch of guys for the core to vote on. This way, all the members of the group feel like they've had a hand in selecting the GC, so when we make decisions, they feel as though guys they want and trust are making the decisions for the group.

For the record, GC voting is done by a percentage...there can't be a tie.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 pm

well i think if we are gonna vote on this all members should be voted in equally. not vote in a core to vote in more because that y "the people" are saying they dont have a say in the first place. no one seemed to care about the GC that much before and now it's just getting over hyped.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 pm

ezweightloss wrote:well i think if we are gonna vote on this all members should be voted in equally. not vote in a core to vote in more because that y "the people" are saying they dont have a say in the first place. no one seemed to care about the GC that much before and now it's just getting over hyped.

that's cool
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 am

Im in the minority because at this point I voted leave as is because I changed my mind. I dont really see the need for change because I trust the guys on GC. When they start screwing up maybe I will have an opinion. The system aint broke as far as I am aware. Very Happy
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:28 am

I like most the guys on the GC appreciate you billy!

I really wouldnt want a guranteed spot if other guys didnt have one...

i appreciate what you had 2 say fr8 but honestly there has been alot more go into this over the last couple years then how many post we all have made lol. i check the boards usually everyday but you wont find me on here making silly post or getting in the middle of some drama...well usually! lol

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:28 am

I like most the guys on the GC appreciate you billy!

i appreciate what you had 2 say fr8 but honestly there has been alot more go into this over the last couple years then how many post we all have made lol. i check the boards usually everyday but you wont find me on here making silly post or getting in the middle of some drama...well usually! lol

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 am

Mjkight wrote:I like most the guys on the GC appreciate you billy!

And hopefully you know I have the utmost respect for you Kight.... Hell you just handed me the worst possible beat down ever Smile lol.
I swear I didn't have a single possession that didn't end with a Turnover lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

GC Vote: People vote or leave it alone? - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
Mjkight wrote:I like most the guys on the GC appreciate you billy!

And hopefully you know I have the utmost respect for you Kight.... Hell you just handed me the worst possible beat down ever Smile lol.
I swear I didn't have a single possession that didn't end with a Turnover lol

Dude fr8 I know how sucky that feels!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 pm

That was seriously a messed up game fr8..plus the lag sucked anyways...for a while i was thinkin high of my skills...then unfortunately i noticed it didtn matter what i did it was going 2 work...cpu was obsessed...never seen anything lkike it. I think i had like 6 cpu picks i dont know. I could do no wrong i know that...if i ran backwards into my own inzone i think they would have given me 7!!!

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2