* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL

+3
falconfansince81
COsMiCTrAvO
ezweightloss
7 posters

Go down

Who Should Win Offensive MVP?

MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_lcap7%MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_lcap36%MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_lcap0%MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_lcap50%MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_lcap0%MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_lcap7%MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Empty MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:10 am

you guys know the drill, lol. the candidates are in no particular order.

Last edited by ezweightloss on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Empty Re: MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:16 am

idk who to vote for on this one, we have a number of good candidates. Clausen makes a good choice because of his stats as well as is team's record, but copeland's stats are a bit more impressive, and then you have Jamal Lewis the ATM (automatic touchdown machine). ultimately i had to go copeland. gotta give ice some credit.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:22 am

Clausen. Stupid numbers. Being a Panther fan, I could only dream he might turn out to be close to this good in real life!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:24 am

As usual it is CP! Maybe it's the guy behind the sticks because I'm seeing a trend here. He is the obvious pick to win the Superbowl in a close one vs FF.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL Empty Re: MID-SEASON DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE MVP (Season 5) POLL

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:33 am

ezweightloss wrote:idk who to vote for on this one, we have a number of good candidates. Clausen makes a good choice because of his stats as well as is team's record, but copeland's stats are a bit more impressive, and then you have Jamal Lewis the ATM (automatic touchdown machine). ultimately i had to go copeland. gotta give ice some credit.

except for that time he got chased down by munnerlyn lol, i think he ended up scorin anyways though. i went with copeland, thats just a hell of a lot of yards.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:41 am

falconfansince81 wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:idk who to vote for on this one, we have a number of good candidates. Clausen makes a good choice because of his stats as well as is team's record, but copeland's stats are a bit more impressive, and then you have Jamal Lewis the ATM (automatic touchdown machine). ultimately i had to go copeland. gotta give ice some credit.

except for that time he got chased down by munnerlyn lol, i think he ended up scorin anyways though. i went with copeland, thats just a hell of a lot of yards.

he actually didn't score in the game against you. first time all season he has scored period but he has had more than one TD in each game

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:32 am

clausen, his numbers are insane

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Icebreaker009 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 am

Had to go with my boy copeland here. I've never thought of myself as a run first mentality until I've seen what copeland can do for me. I'm still shocked I'm 6-2 since adding copeland and even managed by some miracle to get a w against jmo lol! Only time will tell though if the pixie dust will run out I've got games against ace, FF, Cheddah, CP, and dominator left plus hard fought division games, so I just hope copeland can keep producing the yards.
Icebreaker009
Icebreaker009
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:59 am

Icebreaker009 wrote:Had to go with my boy copeland here. I've never thought of myself as a run first mentality until I've seen what copeland can do for me. I'm still shocked I'm 6-2 since adding copeland and even managed by some miracle to get a w against jmo lol! Only time will tell though if the pixie dust will run out I've got games against ace, FF, Cheddah, CP, and dominator left plus hard fought division games, so I just hope copeland can keep producing the yards.

ice = the new greener! hahaha. 200+ carries is crazy. you have practically double the second guy as far as carries goes.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:39 am

Icebreaker009 wrote:Had to go with my boy copeland here. I've never thought of myself as a run first mentality until I've seen what copeland can do for me. I'm still shocked I'm 6-2 since adding copeland and even managed by some miracle to get a w against jmo lol! Only time will tell though if the pixie dust will run out I've got games against ace, FF, Cheddah, CP, and dominator left plus hard fought division games, so I just hope copeland can keep producing the yards.

No pixie dust in your game against me bro....you handed my ass to me on a silver platter.. Haven't received a beat down like that in awhile, but Like I told you after the game, It happens... Anyway, I voted for copeland, his numbers are impressive, but Clausen is playing lights out...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 pm

jmojsoski wrote:

No pixie dust in your game against me bro....you handed my ass to me on a silver platter.. Haven't received a beat down like that in awhile, but Like I told you after the game, It happens... Anyway, I voted for copeland, his numbers are impressive, but Clausen is playing lights out...

That made me laugh. The pixie dust remark and the silver platter remark.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 am

All I'm saying is that it is good to see some new/fresh names up there on the MVP polls...Copeland is putting up disgusting numbers.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:32 pm

One day my name will be up there. Oh yes, one glorious day...
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:19 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:One day my name will be up there. Oh yes, one glorious day...

lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down