* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

buddah being buddah

+8
COsMiCTrAvO
Fr8trainShane
Deathwish22
Mjkight
saastar
BiLlDoZeR_27
ezweightloss
bigbuddah
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

buddah being buddah Empty buddah being buddah

Post by bigbuddah Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:34 am

Idk if its well documented but...me and mjkight don't really like each other. Don't kno what it came from I jus kno I don't like him and he doesn't care much for me. A lil history here (before I say this I don't like to bring up old shit caus its watever but ima do it here) seasons 1 and 2 I went 4-0 against em...he mightve beatin me both times in season 3 not sure...season 3 is where my team was very old and he had his team matured so ya kno great speed and 95+ corners jus shut down defense playin man under killin me...and last season I beat em twice with 1 being a slaughtering in the playoffs...basically undefeated except for 1 simmed loss by my team that I'm not counting (and they say I choke in the playoffs lol). This season we split 1-1...ok...this last game he won 17-15 I think. I'm super relaxed jus got some pussy figured well she is gon I'm tryna rebuild let's see if I can play like greenerr and run more. So I do I threw the ball maybe 10 no more than 15 and had 200+ yards rushing. I've noticed that ppl put mjkight up there with the likes of cp and jmo. Do i? No I think he is in that 2nd tier of players with me ez and cheddah.

Back to tonight and the reason for this topic. As before mention, I was relaxed caus of a woman and decided to play him different by being more run oriented. I was successful doing so. Towards the end of the game I had em where I wanted but not being able to dink and donk and move the chains I punted with 2 minutes and some change left he drives down kicks game winning fg. Now at the end of the game after a few minutes I text him. Gg bro..tried to play u different and it backfired. Expecting somethin that was trash talkin or sideways...this guy decides to say...gg but by different do u mean more sim? Lol yea he said that. I said...lol ok...I tried. I tried being nice to this guy man. I tried to be civil. He got this beast up ass team and can only beat me by 2 damn points and I'm runnin the ball...REALLY? I made it easy for u to play defense on me and that's what u say. Yea...I must display my dominance now from now on.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

buddah being buddah Empty Re: buddah being buddah

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 am

kight has always been a stand up guy towards me but while i do think he is a good player i would also put him in the second tier with me, you, and chedda. the first tier guy you didn't mention was FF tho. him, cp, and jmo are on their on level. haha

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:03 am

That's not what this thread was about. No disrespect to ff for not mentioning him but again not what this thread was about

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 am

i know, but i commented on certain aspects of the thread. if you noticed, something regarding the nature of the thread before that saying kight has always been a stand up guy towards me.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:30 am

Wateva man...jus don't want this to turn into a who belongs were thread...which is a good idea for the general section

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:52 am

don't get all butthurt, it's not like i pulled this out of my ass. you are the one who mentioned it in your post.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:44 am

the purpose was to figure out why he doesnt like me

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:58 am

Why don't you like him?
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 am

Idk...besides him callin me not sim when he has a freestyle type offense that I don't have idk. He must have made me mad in a post somewhere I dnt remember which is y I was tryna be nice.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:17 am

scratch uhhhhhhhh ok?????

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 am

Buddah your probably right right...your probably the only guy that i geniunely dislike. You talk shit after ever game we play win or lose. Everytime somebody beats you there is some goofy reason why they beat you...not that you just lost.

Your always highly inaccurate in your post and it just irks me. You always have some kinda drama...sucsess in madden clearly means 2 much 2 you. You get aggravated because ive said somewheres your not a sim player...dude your not. Usually when we play you play like a clown. Im def not in the same class of jmo ff or cp. Fine by me!

Dude our first two seasons you were 2-0 not 4-0. As usual we had simmed games. Our actualy record against each other...im not even for sure myself but its probably 4-2 your favor maybe 5-2 5-3 i dont know. Doest matter...anytime i can beat you i think its hilarious. Its not enough for you to beat your opponents you have 2 get on a message board and boast.

I didnt respond to your ridiculous post after your playoff ass kicking you gave me because i found it embarrassing for youl. The way you see things are hilarious...your so pumped about this ass kicking you gave me i clearly quit the game was over early. There is always lag in our games i dont enjoy them really. You were throwin bombs up 45-7 under 2 minutes when i was clearly done. You dont even read coverages you just run the same cheezy shit...the ole heave and hope zig zag user catchting throw into double coverage predetermined rollouts for the better passing angle nothing but crossing routes. you dropped back pass 15 yards several times even on running screens...whihc you would chuck a bomb? how cheesy is that. crazy blitzes and blah blah constatly pressing the rules.

my 95 speed cbs playing 2 man under??? good one niether cox is anywheres close 2 95 speed i havent had a 95 speed cb untill allen who is a 41 ovr and rarely plays...2 top that off i rarely run a straight 2 man under. i try and mix it up and have fun. you...your a clown...remember all of that screaming you were doing into the mic you and probably txboy...yeah had 2 mute my tv for my kids. how ridiculous.

im expecting most cheeze as possible next game so you can get ur rocks off its cool....dont try and play straight sim...you would lose your so called dominance.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:40 am

bigbuddah wrote:Idk if its well documented but...me and mjkight don't really like each other. Don't kno what it came from I jus kno I don't like him and he doesn't care much for me. A lil history here (before I say this I don't like to bring up old shit caus its watever but ima do it here) seasons 1 and 2 I went 4-0 against em...he mightve beatin me both times in season 3 not sure...season 3 is where my team was very old and he had his team matured so ya kno great speed and 95+ corners jus shut down defense playin man under killin me...and last season I beat em twice with 1 being a slaughtering in the playoffs...basically undefeated except for 1 simmed loss by my team that I'm not counting (and they say I choke in the playoffs lol). This season we split 1-1...ok...this last game he won 17-15 I think. I'm super relaxed jus got some pussy figured well she is gon I'm tryna rebuild let's see if I can play like greenerr and run more. So I do I threw the ball maybe 10 no more than 15 and had 200+ yards rushing. I've noticed that ppl put mjkight up there with the likes of cp and jmo. Do i? No I think he is in that 2nd tier of players with me ez and cheddah.

Back to tonight and the reason for this topic. As before mention, I was relaxed caus of a woman and decided to play him different by being more run oriented. I was successful doing so. Towards the end of the game I had em where I wanted but not being able to dink and donk and move the chains I punted with 2 minutes and some change left he drives down kicks game winning fg. Now at the end of the game after a few minutes I text him. Gg bro..tried to play u different and it backfired. Expecting somethin that was trash talkin or sideways...this guy decides to say...gg but by different do u mean more sim? Lol yea he said that. I said...lol ok...I tried. I tried being nice to this guy man. I tried to be civil. He got this beast up ass team and can only beat me by 2 damn points and I'm runnin the ball...REALLY? I made it easy for u to play defense on me and that's what u say. Yea...I must display my dominance now from now on.

As an apparent "FIRST TIER PLAYER" ****What the fuck ever bro****...I think your egos get in the way of your gameplay, Mjkight is exactly right...every single time one of you (you or EZ) lose you come on here and blame it on something. Never do you say..."wow...my opponent played an amazing game against me and beat me straight up"...it's always some lame excuse like you're working on a new playbook or something every single damn time. I've beaten all of you and I've also lost a few to all of you. I've never once come on here putting people on tiers and saying people are of higher talent/skills than others. That's not what this franchise is about. I've made the playoffs all the same years you have bro. And JUST LIKE YOU...I've CHOKED everytime. So what truthfully seperates us and puts you on a higher tier and how does that put me on a lower tier? That's some childish-high-school-drama-bullshit. You aren't better than anyone one of us. Until you or EZ win a super bowl in this franchise...that is when I will start listening to these childish fucking rants. Take your loss and shut your fucking mouth...it's that EZ (play on words).
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 am

AND DEATHWISH WITH THE RIGHT JAB
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:55 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:AND DEATHWISH WITH THE RIGHT JAB

jab?

That was a foreman haymaker....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:Idk if its well documented but...me and mjkight don't really like each other. Don't kno what it came from I jus kno I don't like him and he doesn't care much for me. A lil history here (before I say this I don't like to bring up old shit caus its watever but ima do it here) seasons 1 and 2 I went 4-0 against em...he mightve beatin me both times in season 3 not sure...season 3 is where my team was very old and he had his team matured so ya kno great speed and 95+ corners jus shut down defense playin man under killin me...and last season I beat em twice with 1 being a slaughtering in the playoffs...basically undefeated except for 1 simmed loss by my team that I'm not counting (and they say I choke in the playoffs lol). This season we split 1-1...ok...this last game he won 17-15 I think. I'm super relaxed jus got some pussy figured well she is gon I'm tryna rebuild let's see if I can play like greenerr and run more. So I do I threw the ball maybe 10 no more than 15 and had 200+ yards rushing. I've noticed that ppl put mjkight up there with the likes of cp and jmo. Do i? No I think he is in that 2nd tier of players with me ez and cheddah.

As an apparent "FIRST TIER PLAYER" ****What the fuck ever bro****...I think your egos get in the way of your gameplay, Mjkight is exactly right...every single time one of you (you or EZ) lose you come on here and blame it on something. Never do you say..."wow...my opponent played an amazing game against me and beat me straight up"...it's always some lame excuse like you're working on a new playbook or something every single damn time. I've beaten all of you and I've also lost a few to all of you. I've never once come on here putting people on tiers and saying people are of higher talent/skills than others. That's not what this franchise is about. I've made the playoffs all the same years you have bro. And JUST LIKE YOU...I've CHOKED everytime. So what truthfully seperates us and puts you on a higher tier and how does that put me on a lower tier? That's some childish-high-school-drama-bullshit. You aren't better than anyone one of us. Until you or EZ win a super bowl in this franchise...that is when I will start listening to these childish fucking rants. Take your loss and shut your fucking mouth...it's that EZ (play on words).

my my my...seems as though i have struck a nerve got damn. its more than mjkight that doesnt like me. i jus wanna be liked. but i guess its too late for that. maybe i should continue to be a bad guy. ill decide later. for the time being ill try to defend myself and come back with somethin that im sure wont make any difference because those are some issues yall have.

@mjkight: ive.................................

lol never mind. i know what it is now. i see why you 2 dont like me. im sure there are others. im not gonna leave because u 2 players who dont like me but it does make me sit back and think...DAMN DW THOUGHT WE WAS COO. but i see now u had some built up issues wit me. the whole tier thing was taken out of context but i see not mentioning your name might have brought up some feelings of animosity or what ever man. it wasnt like that it was simply saying in a short list of what i think goes around here. i dont consider myself good because i do choke in the playoffs. "duh" but it is what it is.

i had somethin way worse to say but ima keep it to myself. ima calm down its only 915 why get my eagle oil boiling at 915 over ppl i dont kno. this is the internet so feel how yall feel atleast its all on the table so im not in the dark on how ppl feel towards me. i would rather ppl tell me. alot of the stuff that was said is untrue but if u feel that way coo. like i said at least i kno now. im not changing a thing.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

buddah being buddah Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:24 pm

I really haven't played buddah or had contact with buddah. Except in ez's thread finding out who might be interested in the march madness bracket where he made a completely unnecessary negative comment.

Kight is a great guy in my opinion and a pleasure to interact with.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 pm

its the same thing with buddah and txboy both.. so feel glad u havent played them yet..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:

honestly wtf bro? this is a completely unwarranted shot at me. when the fuck do i ever come on here to complain about losing? i just lost this week to FF and it was a great fucking game. and to put me in the same category as buddah as a person (i could care less as a player) is a complete slap in the face. i was over here saying kight is a good guy and then you wanna take shots at me? that's just straight retarded. i give credit to all my opponents, so don't talk shit about shit you don't know. go ask schloer if you don't believe me, he just beat me in chz lg this week and immediately after i was frustrated because he won at the last second practically but i sent him a text saying, "gg bro, i got hit with a little bs that game but you deserved the win, your defense improved alot since the last time we played" and we bsed about the game for a little bit. now if that isnt sportsmanship idk what is. the only players i have ever taken shots at is mullet, ro88, and buddah (all have there justified reasoning). and i never said i was a first tier player so stop putting words in my mouth. you know i honestly thought you were better than this DW. and it's ironic how you say this is a childish rant when all i did was merely comment on buddah's post, but you on the other hand have gone on a childish rant. and i don't mean to be disrespectful but if you are gonna throw shit at my face im not just gonna sit here and take it. personally i hate hypocrites, and even though we all are at some point in our lives, we should do the best to minimize that.

in short get off my fucking case with shit you pulled out of your ass. please and thanks.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:29 pm

oh yeah and i come on here and spend my time to put up a polsl regarding MVP's to help you and your franchise and i don't even get a simple thank you but instead i get slapped with some bs that ain't even true. shows how much i'm appreciated..

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:40 pm

If this is wrestling Buddah would be considered the "heel" for sure. I personally have never played Kight, only played DW once and Buddah 4 or 5 times... BUT, as arrogant as Buddah can be, I actually enjoy playing him... Shit talk and all.. He is like T.O and Ocho stinko of our madden group.... I used to dump off to my rb and te all game and Buddah called me out.. Gave me an ass kicking to go along with it...It taught me to trust passing to wrs... We all do not have to be friends nor do we all have to like each other... Bottom line is a very select owners in DW have won the superbowl... Until your name is engraved on the trophy, your tier is with the rest of us... In the real NFL, Patriots and Falcons had the best record... WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!! Packers won the superbowl and that is what matters... Is Buddah a very good player on here? YES... Is Kight a good player? YES.... Is DW a good players? YES.... Is EZ a good player... YES....However, unless a superbowl is won in the DW league, at the end of the day they are no different with these ballers vs Cosmo, except Cosmo gets a better pick each draft... No offense Cosmo

bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm

i'm not trying to go around boasting saying i'm better than anyone. obviously i havent won a superbowl and i probably wont in the duration of these ten seasons to be completely honest. but it's like the media in real life, they give credit to the patriots for being a good team and still shit talk the bengals for being a messy load of crap. (no offense surf lol)

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 pm

EZ you can always go join the elite "Bigmullet" league and win a superbowl... Even a bum like me made it to the AFC championship.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:57 pm

EZ, Here's what it comes down to. I'm sick and tired of the egotistical comments. That whole post wasn't necessarily aimed at you...you were just under fire for the comment you made about tiers. That bitching and making excuses about losing was aimed towards Buddah.

Mjkight is one of the most respectable players I've ever played against in this franchise. I've known him for almost 3 years now with online gaming. There are few people who I will stand up for in this franchise and MJ is definitely one of them. The guy never complains, plays all of his games, and plays straight up sim football. What more could you ask for out of a franchise player? Give the man respect where respect is due. He beat you buddah straight up...quit making lame excuses.

As for you EZ, I don't want to hear another damn word about tiers or rankings of players. We can all figure that out easily by looking at the standings. You and Buddah both making comments about players being on a "higher" levels than everyone else pissed me off.

This franchise is a group. It's my group and just happens to be the top ranked franchise in this network...mostly because of the hard work and dedication i put into it. If you're in this group, then consider yourself elite because this franchise is not easy to get in to and become a member of. No one is on a different level in the Deathwish Franchise...everyone is treated as an equal and that is how i run this ship. Your bullshit egotistical comments about ranking players on different tiers is only going piss people off...and it worked bro. Just as my boy Bjcole mentioned above, you don't get anything to brag about until you win a championship. No one gives a shit about the New England Patriots and their undefeated season. All we care about is that the underdog New York Giants pulled off a major upset in the Super Bowl. A SUPER BOWL VICTORY.

Same goes for this franchise.

There are guys in this franchise who play their balls off trying to get better and make the playoffs. You making bullshit statements about players being on a "higher" level is a crock of shit and only puts those players who are trying their hardest day in and day out to get better, down...and is basically a smack in the face. We have the best group of guys here I could ever ask for. No one has ever been favored or put above anyone and I believe that is why I have so much respect on these boards. I treat everyone equally.

I don't give a shit if you lead in every single defensive category or offensive category or even if you go undefeated in a season, it means nothing until you will the big game. Just ask Dan Marino or Lebron James...were they both great players who played on great teams? Yes. But does anyone ever mention anything about the Cavs or the Dolphins by only mentioning how great of a statistical season they produced and how great Marino and Jame's numbers were? NO. The world only cares about championships. Lebron still takes heat for that today and will until he finally proves he can win the big one.

The only players who can legitimately come on here and put themselves above everyone else are the ones who have super bowl rings. JMO, CP, & Falcon. That's it. Everyone else is at ground zero. After all...isn't that why all of us supposedly play this game? Don't we try every offseason to make our teams better with draft picks and trades to take our teams to the next level (a super bowl victory)? YES. I'm really sick of the arrogance. You're no better than anyone of us until you win the big one bro. Have some respect for your opponents. The shit you originally posted on this thread, before I made my first comment, is just ignorant...and quit mentioning that I pulled shit out of my ass. Just go back and read your damn comments.

EZ, I more than respect anything you do to help my franchise. I appreciate your posting of the MVP candidates. To be honest...I got so caught up this morning replying to this original post...that I never got a chance to log on and thank you for doing what you did. You know me better than that. You know how I run things. Every little thing someone does always gets recorded and I always give full accountability. Just don't come on my boards and make ignorant comments disrespecting the players in this franchise. That is all I ask. If you can't do that...then you have no reason to be in this franchise in the first place.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Holy crap. Why does everyone fight so much? It's crazy.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:37 pm

saying i don't respect my opponents is first of a complete assumption, secondly it's complete bull. i said this once and i'll say it again, i'ma speak my mind regardless of what you think or how you feel. and if you wanna boot me for that that's your prerogative, it's your franchise you can do what you want but that's not gonna change who i am as a person. i'll admit i'm stubborn as hell, people have been trying to get me change all kinds of things my whole life and my mouth is one of them. i can run that shit like i was at a track meet. but i only do it if i have a reason to, i don't go around calling people names and cussing at people when i lose (or win or tie or anything for that matter), which i can name a number of guys who do in the mg and in this particular franchise as well. so i give respect where respect is due, if you're gonna come at me sideways then fuck that shit, i'm not some bitch who can be talked down to and bossed around, i'm going to do what i see fit for myself not what you or anyone else sees fit. "shut your fucking mouth" yeah that shit is never gonna happen. i don't play that. if you want me to do something that if definitely not the best route of accomplishing it. i had a lot of respect for you for running this franchise the way you do but i've never seen this side of you and personally it's canceling out what prior respect i did have. its not like i was taking shots at anyone or personally attacking anyone so i don't see anything wrong with what i said. if you wanna flip a bitch over it go for it, but i'm not losing any sleep. you can join the "i hate EZ" club, i heard it's accepting members and is growing exponentially . Very Happy

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum