* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

buddah being buddah

+8
COsMiCTrAvO
Fr8trainShane
Deathwish22
Mjkight
saastar
BiLlDoZeR_27
ezweightloss
bigbuddah
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

buddah being buddah - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:43 pm

bjcole26 wrote:If this is wrestling Buddah would be considered the "heel" for sure. I personally have never played Kight, only played DW once and Buddah 4 or 5 times... BUT, as arrogant as Buddah can be, I actually enjoy playing him... Shit talk and all.. He is like T.O and Ocho stinko of our madden group.... I used to dump off to my rb and te all game and Buddah called me out.. Gave me an ass kicking to go along with it...It taught me to trust passing to wrs... We all do not have to be friends nor do we all have to like each other... Bottom line is a very select owners in DW have won the superbowl... Until your name is engraved on the trophy, your tier is with the rest of us... In the real NFL, Patriots and Falcons had the best record... WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!! Packers won the superbowl and that is what matters... Is Buddah a very good player on here? YES... Is Kight a good player? YES.... Is DW a good players? YES.... Is EZ a good player... YES....However, unless a superbowl is won in the DW league, at the end of the day they are no different with these ballers vs Cosmo, except Cosmo gets a better pick each draft... No offense Cosmo

No offense bro! I am the measuring stick for suckiness! But I am SIM and the Word of God tells me to be "of good report". I'm getting better though so it is all good! Without the whoopins I take, I would never progress. That, and the help some kind folks have given me. Very Happy
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Everybody just needs to take a deep breath and a step back. Give everyone respect and they will return it unless they are just a bad seed. I bet if DW and EZ were in the same room they would laugh and say "squash the beef" and give each other a big ol' man hug!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

buddah being buddah - Page 2 Empty Re: buddah being buddah

Post by bigbuddah Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:39 pm

I suppose I need to try and put some ice on this fire.

1. This post was soley about why mjkight doesn't like me and now I kno dw doesn't like me either which is coo. Y'all notice I didn't respond to any messages until now jus caus I was done with the subject.

2. The whole tier comment I made was about championships. Their are guys (3) who have won them in dw chise and I'm not on that level until I do. That was wat that statement was about. I said ppl talk about mjkight like he is on that level and I don't see it. Dw took that statement so far out of context its not even funny. Well it is but not at the same time.

3. Dw coming in on his white horse like roger goddell is frankly eye opening. He came into this post like I offended if. If I do so be it. I'm the bad guy ill take it and keep rollin caus this is the internet. I said before what y'all say about me crying about losses or not showing respect is false and y'all personally don't kno me so its all good. I haven't made post game review in awhile jus because ppl are to sensative.

On a side note: dw comes in here tryna protect his buddy mjkight and noone calls him a faggot. Noone says o that's yo butt buddy like they do me and txboy...I find that odd

I love being misunderstood

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:06 am

lil storey about mjkight that i have told in a few threads - but is worth repeating again...

In mjkights LG - he had a playoff game - and his opponent was unexpectedly AWALL! Cant remeber who it was - but he was around all year - than all of sudden for the playoffs, HE DISAPPEARs! The guy isnt returning text messages - and hasnt been online in a long tiome - wayyyyyyy past the 32 hour threshold - definitely double the threshold... anyhow - in every shape or form mjkight was entiltled to a CPU game - there is nobody in the MG that would say he shoudnt get a CPU game - hell bb - if u were in his LG - and even though u guys dont like each other - there is no way u would say he didnt deserve a CPU game BUT - mjkight SIMed the game and LOSS!!!!! Entire season flushed down the toilet! and the reason he did this because he didnt want any1 to even REMOTELY THINK he was giving himself an unfair advantage in his own personal LG!!!!!

I have always thought mjkight was a superguy - full of integreity - but that incident brought my respect to an entire new level - THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD HAVE SIMED THAT GAME IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES! In fact i am sure i would have given myself the CPU game 15 -20 hours earlier and i wish i knew that he was going to SIM the game b4 he did it - BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE DONE MY BEST TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT - but thats not how he operates - he didnt want to be "talked" out of anything - he just didnt want any1 to ever have even the smallest reason to call in his integrety in question... personally i have all the respect in the world for the guy - he is not the most vocal guy on these mssage boards - but he is always level headed and makes decisions for THE RGHT REASONS - never for SELFISH REASONS...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 am

bigbuddah wrote:I suppose I need to try and put some ice on this fire.

1. This post was soley about why mjkight doesn't like me and now I kno dw doesn't like me either which is coo. Y'all notice I didn't respond to any messages until now jus caus I was done with the subject.

2. The whole tier comment I made was about championships. Their are guys (3) who have won them in dw chise and I'm not on that level until I do. That was wat that statement was about. I said ppl talk about mjkight like he is on that level and I don't see it. Dw took that statement so far out of context its not even funny. Well it is but not at the same time.

3. Dw coming in on his white horse like roger goddell is frankly eye opening. He came into this post like I offended if. If I do so be it. I'm the bad guy ill take it and keep rollin caus this is the internet. I said before what y'all say about me crying about losses or not showing respect is false and y'all personally don't kno me so its all good. I haven't made post game review in awhile jus because ppl are to sensative.

On a side note: dw comes in here tryna protect his buddy mjkight and noone calls him a faggot. Noone says o that's yo butt buddy like they do me and txboy...I find that odd

No Buddah, I really don't have a problem with you...I just don't like how you run your mouth and think you can get away with it. Especially using words like "faggot". To me the word "faggot" is just as dirogatory of a term as N****r. Neither should be used in this group. We support everyone.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:I suppose I need to try and put some ice on this fire.

No Buddah, I really don't have a problem with you...I just don't like how you run your mouth and think you can get away with it. Especially using words like "faggot". To me the word "faggot" is just as dirogatory of a term as N****r. Neither should be used in this group. We support everyone.

definitely agree with DW in regards to that ugly word
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 pm

I like MJ and buddah and i agree that s MJ is a good guy, but that dont mean he can never be wrong, and because of buddahs "rep"he can never be right.
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:I like MJ and buddah and i agree that s MJ is a good guy, but that dont mean he can never be wrong, and because of buddahs "rep"he can never be right.

+1

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:I like MJ and buddah and i agree that s MJ is a good guy, but that dont mean he can never be wrong, and because of buddahs "rep"he can never be right.

Of course!! Anybody can goof up at any time or be cool at any time. The choice is theirs, and people DO keep score. So let your score be positive instead of negative. Very Happy
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2