* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

i hate to complain but this is overboard

+14
Deathwish22
Rui_F
bjcole26
mblammers
falconfansince81
saastar
Fr8trainShane
Delmas26
Cheddah_Cheez
COsMiCTrAvO
jmojsoski
BiLlDoZeR_27
GREENERRRR
ezweightloss
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i hate to complain but this is overboard Empty i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by ezweightloss Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:11 am

so i played jmo in chz lg today, i was playing pretty well in the first half and had a lead then i fell apart in the second half quite miserably and jmo legitly was kicking my ass. okay no foul there. so the fourth quarter rolls around and he has the game well in hand i think the score was like 34-14. i think he ran it twice in the 4th quarter. he goes down throws a touchdown and i text him saying cmon bro we already know you won, or something to that effect. he says we are rivals so basically he should run up the score every chance he gets and i should make a post if i have a problem with it. i'm like whatever at this point, it doesnt bother me too much. i go down and score and then he quickly scores and then i throw a pick and he scores again. then it's under two minutes left and he is still passing on every down. and i hold him to the point where it's 4th and 10 on my 38, granted it's not illegal to go it for here but mind he is now up by a good 30, maybe 40 or so. i cant really remember the exact numbers. well he ends up throw a 30 yard flag route down to my 4 yard line or something. this really pissed me off. like run up the score all you want, atleast that it somewhat sim, the patriots have a habit of it, yeah it's a dick move but whatever, i know if i did this to someone people would be at my door with torches and pitchforks, but going for it on 4th and 10 up 30 something? as the guys from nfl countdown would say, "CMON MAN!" in short this was not cool at all, not sim at all, not sportsmanlike at all, and frankly just pathetic. he sent me a text saying i wanna make you quit as we were playing as well, just straight arrogance. then at the end he says gg, is this some kind of joke? it's sad to see a real quality player like jmo stoop to this level. atleast when cp kicks my ass he does it with some class.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

i hate to complain but this is overboard Empty Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 am

i agree - prety lame - and he is going to say, - "well you were in a 4-6 with your safeties in the box - what was i suppose to do? run into your run heavy defense?" The answer to that question is YES! When you get up that much in the 4th - just run the ball regarless of the defense - u probaly wiont get a 1st down but who cares! You will run 2:10 seconds off the clock even if you dont get the 1st!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

i hate to complain but this is overboard Empty Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by ezweightloss Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 am

GREENERRRR wrote:i agree - prety lame - and he is going to say, - "well you were in a 4-6 with your safeties in the box - what was i suppose to do? run into your run heavy defense?" The answer to that question is YES! When you get up that much in the 4th - just run the ball regarless of the defense - u probaly wiont get a 1st down but who cares! You will run 2:10 seconds off the clock even if you dont get the 1st!!!!

no no no, i was not in 4-6 or bringing my safeties up. i was in dime most of the time because he was coming out it 3-4 wr sets on almost every play.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 am

I personally think you got yours....just sayin
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:02 am

"the patriots have a habit of it" thats all the proof and justification I need...

You think for one second the pat's took there foot off the gas against the Jets, when they blow them out, I not coming up here to make an argument or justify what I did.. I'm Just gonna Blow you out every chance I get. I would like when you play me to say, "Fuck, he can have the CPU game"

I let you smell your musk for way to long kid.. I am putting foot in your ass everytime we play (it would be within the rules of course, just like last game, I played within the rules), unless im booted, which would be your saving grace..

Call me arrogant or classless your entitled to your opinion, I didn't know I had to beat you and earn cool points with you..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

i hate to complain but this is overboard Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 am

Is there a history here I don't know about? Jmo never did that stuff to me that I recall, other than just beating me handily. Was there an incident that brought this on? It is obviously not what I see MG being about but I have a feeling there is more to this story.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 am

Don't worry I have already notified jmo that he will be receiving penalties for this.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:49 am

No offense....ez.... But if you didn't abuse the procedural awareness on every play and line up right behind the DT and blow up every run...people might play more respectful and run more. Just sayin...

Also, with all of your constant bragging...and #*@! Talking...on the boards...I tend to agree with billdozer....you just got yours...and you most likely had it coming.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 pm

My God....

First off, if you've ever actually looked at box scores, you'll know that I not only get beat, but I get blown out from time to time.... Kight most recently beat me 51-0.... but you know what....after my opponent gets up by 4 scores, I text them and tell them to continue to play aggressively. Don't NOT try to blow me out....jesus, why not just take my manhood with you.

I think people need to stop whining about the being blown out..... it happens. If you get better, it happens less. If you pay attention to your opponent when you are getting blown out, chances are you'll learn something.

As for jmo....using the Patriots or Bill Belichick as an excuse is lame. You can't use the "exception to the rule" as an example of why you did whatever you did..... There are always exceptions, and the Patriots and Belichick are the perfect examples. I have no problems with you running it up on EZ... but c'mon, no lame attempts to justify it by talking about the Patriots or Belichick.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:My God....

First off, if you've ever actually looked at box scores, you'll know that I not only get beat, but I get blown out from time to time.... Kight most recently beat me 51-0.... but you know what....after my opponent gets up by 4 scores, I text them and tell them to continue to play aggressively. Don't NOT try to blow me out....jesus, why not just take my manhood with you.

I think people need to stop whining about the being blown out..... it happens. If you get better, it happens less. If you pay attention to your opponent when you are getting blown out, chances are you'll learn something.

As for jmo....using the Patriots or Bill Belichick as an excuse is lame. You can't use the "exception to the rule" as an example of why you did whatever you did..... There are always exceptions, and the Patriots and Belichick are the perfect examples. I have no problems with you running it up on EZ... but c'mon, no lame attempts to justify it by talking about the Patriots or Belichick.

For anyone wondering why shane is blue, it's because I made him a moderator because he needed the access to help me on a few things with my franchise...so no one freak out
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Shane you missed this statement in my post...

"I not coming up here to make an argument or justify what I did"

I told him, I'm going to do it every chance I get, untill he quits playing me...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:

For anyone wondering why shane is blue, it's because I made him a moderator because he needed the access to help me on a few things with my franchise...so no one freak out

Don't lie Cheddah....I was unanimously voted to run the GC.... and I'm banning everyone lol...

nah.... Just searching thru the damn help section reading about the RSS feed.
Just a temp thing..... God knows I don't want this responsibility!

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:

Don't lie Cheddah....I was unanimously voted to run the GC.... and I'm banning everyone lol...

nah.... Just searching thru the damn help section reading about the RSS feed.
Just a temp thing..... God knows I don't want this responsibility!

No doubt man I dont know how these commissioners do it!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:24 pm

like i said, i have no problem with him running up the score on me, that really isnt a big deal, it's my responsibility to stop it. the thing that pissed me off was him going for it on 4th and 10 when he was up by over 30.

@delmas: it's clear i don't manipulate procedural awareness because i dont bring my lb to the los, i only shift my d-line and my lb stays where is he is out of the huddle. FF will be making a video/post about this soon to help you guys recognize the difference. some people have decent success running against me like surf and FF to name a couple.

@bill: bro you know i dont try to run it up on you, the 4th down thing was one time and that was with 1 yard to go not 10, and i wasn't up 30 plus.

but like i said if this was me doing this to someone else you guys would want my head on a silver platter. i don't like the double standards around here.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:33 pm

i actually think its stupid to try to run up the score no matter who it is or what they have done... most NFL teams with the gm in hand take and knee and take the W... but an suggestion would never pass with some members on the GC now so need in me suggesting 1

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:35 pm

ezweightloss wrote:like i said, i have no problem with him running up the score on me, that really isnt a big deal, it's my responsibility to stop it. the thing that pissed me off was him going for it on 4th and 10 when he was up by over 30.

@delmas: it's clear i don't manipulate procedural awareness because i dont bring my lb to the los, i only shift my d-line and my lb stays where is he is out of the huddle. FF will be making a video/post about this soon to help you guys recognize the difference. some people have decent success running against me like surf and FF to name a couple.

@bill: bro you know i dont try to run it up on you, the 4th down thing was one time and that was with 1 yard to go not 10, and i wasn't up 30 plus.

but like i said if this was me doing this to someone else you guys would want my head on a silver platter. i don't like the double standards around here.

For the record, not moving ur LB out of the huddle does not mean u aren't abusing the PA. WHENEVER they are lined up right behind a Dlineman it happens. So the CPU default moving u there is the same thing. To avoid it, you just need to back your guy up manually
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 pm

i'll try and do another video, but i got a busy week no guarantee when i can finish it. just don't line a LB up over the ass of a DT and you'll be fine.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

i hate to complain but this is overboard Empty my .02

Post by mblammers Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:07 pm

I don't know what EZ did to JMO (did he bone his sister or something?) and I got all the respect in the world for JMO normally, but I don't think this is cool.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:like i said, i have no problem with him running up the score on me, that really isnt a big deal, it's my responsibility to stop it. the thing that pissed me off was him going for it on 4th and 10 when he was up by over 30.

For the record, not moving ur LB out of the huddle does not mean u aren't abusing the PA. WHENEVER they are lined up right behind a Dlineman it happens. So the CPU default moving u there is the same thing. To avoid it, you just need to back your guy up manually

i do back him up when he moves up via the computer's natural movement. but when he is already backed up he doesn't need to be back up more. i always try to keep a gap between my dt and lb.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

mblammers wrote:I don't know what EZ did to JMO (did he bone his sister or something?) and I got all the respect in the world for JMO normally, but I don't think this is cool.

i never did anything to jmo, but at the beginning of the season i made a post on xfl that said that my goal was to "dismantle" the bears, this in the context of beat the superbowl champs not win by a large amount, jmo ended up kicking my ass as expected but it's not like i'm going to go on xfl and post "and in this week's news after a dreadful season the packers plan to go lose the season opener to the bears" i just post stuff for the sense of a good read not trying to "talk shit" or whatever you guys think i'm doing.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Can't we all just get along?
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 pm

mblammers wrote:I don't know what EZ did to JMO (did he bone his sister or something?) and I got all the respect in the world for JMO normally, but I don't think this is cool.

I agree man. Jmo and I are cool but I don't like the lack of trying to get along.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:07 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:

I agree man. Jmo and I are cool but I don't like the lack of trying to get along.

i have alot of respect for jmo, as with most people in the mg, and i really didn't know he had some kind of beef with me til now. last time we played he ran up the score but i thought it was a one time thing, and it didn't bother me too much. but i guess he is having fun with this one sided "rivalry" as he calls it, cuz i don't consider him my rival, but w/e

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:06 am

I'm curious....how isn't he your rival?

If you are the 4th best player in MG (like you say...never heard anyone else even mention you as a top 5, even 10), shouldn't one of your rivals be the #1/#2 rated player?

Are you admitting for once that your not a top player?

Other top players rival other top players....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 am

until chz lg started i barely ever play jmo. maybe 3 times in all of madden 11. i've beaten jmo, he has beaten me, and we hardly have played. a rivalry for me takes time to build, game after game. my main rivalry is with FF, because we always have really good games and go back and forth plus we bs on the mic and we go way back we played alot and played in the superbowl for my league. secondly my other rival is cp because i've played him a million times and can't win, so one of my main goals in madden 11 is to get atleast one win against him since he is the only guy i havent beaten yet. i don't consider every guy in this game a rival, buddah doesn't like me and i don't like him but do i consider him a rival? nope. yeah he is a really good player and we have some decent games but he isn't my rival. maybe down the road i will consider jmo a rival, but as for now he is a just another player who happens to be pretty damn good. and as you delmas.. your not my rival either, you just been sippin' on too much haterade.

Last edited by ezweightloss on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum