* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

i hate to complain but this is overboard

+14
Deathwish22
Rui_F
bjcole26
mblammers
falconfansince81
saastar
Fr8trainShane
Delmas26
Cheddah_Cheez
COsMiCTrAvO
jmojsoski
BiLlDoZeR_27
GREENERRRR
ezweightloss
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

i hate to complain but this is overboard - Page 3 Empty Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Point being Ez is thatvyou should have never come out with those rankings knowing it would cause a stir
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

i hate to complain but this is overboard - Page 3 Empty Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by ezweightloss Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:05 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Point being Ez is thatvyou should have never come out with those rankings knowing it would cause a stir

alright guys so the general consensus is that i can go run up the score on anyone i want whenever i want and go for it on 4th and 10 as long as it's on my opponent's side? cuz that's what you guys sound like you're saying.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:13 pm

ezweightloss wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Point being Ez is thatvyou should have never come out with those rankings knowing it would cause a stir

alright guys so the general consensus is that i can go run up the score on anyone i want whenever i want and go for it on 4th and 10 as long as it's on my opponent's side? cuz that's what you guys sound like you're saying.

I'm not even talking about that
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by CantBbeat83 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 am

jmojsoski wrote:"the patriots have a habit of it" thats all the proof and justification I need...

You think for one second the pat's took there foot off the gas against the Jets, when they blow them out, I not coming up here to make an argument or justify what I did.. I'm Just gonna Blow you out every chance I get. I would like when you play me to say, "Fuck, he can have the CPU game"

I let you smell your musk for way to long kid.. I am putting foot in your ass everytime we play (it would be within the rules of course, just like last game, I played within the rules), unless im booted, which would be your saving grace..

Call me arrogant or classless your entitled to your opinion, I didn't know I had to beat you and earn cool points with you..
LOL... Hey my Opinion i dont really mind much as lomg as its BY THE RULES but in your guys case JMOs got 1 point Its a RIVALRY game and hes made it clear that every time he plays you he wants to DESTROY YOU i love that type of competition and instead of getting mad EZ you should take that as a Challenge and give it your all so you can do it right back its all fun and games but when its a RIVALRY GAME "ITS BUSINESS!"

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 am

CantBbeat83 wrote:
jmojsoski wrote:"the patriots have a habit of it" thats all the proof and justification I need...

You think for one second the pat's took there foot off the gas against the Jets, when they blow them out, I not coming up here to make an argument or justify what I did.. I'm Just gonna Blow you out every chance I get. I would like when you play me to say, "Fuck, he can have the CPU game"

I let you smell your musk for way to long kid.. I am putting foot in your ass everytime we play (it would be within the rules of course, just like last game, I played within the rules), unless im booted, which would be your saving grace..

Call me arrogant or classless your entitled to your opinion, I didn't know I had to beat you and earn cool points with you..
LOL... Hey my Opinion i dont really mind much as lomg as its BY THE RULES but in your guys case JMOs got 1 point Its a RIVALRY game and hes made it clear that every time he plays you he wants to DESTROY YOU i love that type of competition and instead of getting mad EZ you should take that as a Challenge and give it your all so you can do it right back its all fun and games but when its a RIVALRY GAME "ITS BUSINESS!"

in that case i shall claim everyone my rival and run up the score, be a stat slut, and my the experience of madden miserable for whoever i can beat. sounds like a plan. (incase you didnt catch this, it's sarcasm)

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 am

Haha EZ I don't think I'd really lewgat he says get to ya
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:09 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Haha EZ I don't think I'd really lewgat he says get to ya

bill stop typing with your face. how did let what turn into lewgat?

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Shlarman wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Haha EZ I don't think I'd really lewgat he says get to ya

bill stop typing with your face. how did let what turn into lewgat?

Listen here jerk face I was typin while I was drivin to work lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum