* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

most ABSURD madden play ever...

+2
falconfansince81
GREENERRRR
6 posters

Go down

most ABSURD madden play ever... Empty most ABSURD madden play ever...

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 am

and sadly it did lead to a 14 poiint swing and cost me a SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE in chedah lg... after the game txboy was asked about the play and said "the DE made a good play on the ball..." - well thats an understatemnet of the year - that was a SUPERMAN PLAY - dont think the man of steel could have done better! lol

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/69797678

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

most ABSURD madden play ever... Empty can any1 top that???

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 am

I think we may have found a new popular section we can start on the website!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

most ABSURD madden play ever... Empty Re: most ABSURD madden play ever...

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:55 am

in my game vs phantom tonight i had another fumble on his 1 today and lost it...and a missed FG cause of lag, and TWO dropped driskel (90 cth, 90cit) 3rd down drive killers (one wouldve sealed the gm earlier)...on top of a couple missed picks. was this play absurd? absolutely...but sometimes these plays and others as desribed above are what make upsets possible, and lead to momentum swings...hell just look at our playoff gm! i've been having a slew of these weird things happen lately...all u can do is move on, but i think a replay section of crazy stupid madden plays is a good idea haha...at least for venting purposes anyways.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:05 am

falconfansince81 wrote: think a replay section of crazy stupid madden plays is a good idea haha...at least for venting purposes anyways.

wecould have a top 10 mevery month - hell i bet we would have enough footage to make one veery week!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:06 am

^ i like this idea! have a poll to vote for the best madden blooper lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:10 am

makes perfect sense... i think it may be as popular as yourTIPS section - which i am going to make right now btw,,,

ALSO - remeber when u watch this that this is WILL SMITH - Defensive Linemen - 300 pounds and if he has a cactch rating or spectacular catch rating it has to be no higher than 10...) - maybe thats the problem - and why nobody plays zone - we need a bunch of players like WILL SMITH dropping into zones so they can make plays like this!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:11 am

GREENERRRR wrote:makes perfect sense... i think it may be as popular as yourTIPS section - which i am going to make right now btw,,,

ALSO - remeber when u watch this that this is WILL SMITH - Defensive Linemen - 300 pounds and if he has a cactch rating or spectacular catch rating it has to be no higher than 10...) - maybe thats the problem - and why nobody plays zone - we need a bunch of players like WILL SMITH dropping into zones so they can make plays like this!!!!

its madden, none of that shit matters half the time. i do got a few more vids to post...and i think buddah did as well.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:17 am

i made the section - ty for the contribution you have made in that reard.. its a big help not only to current members - but guys thinking of joining the MG - they see that if we are willing to post our "secrets" we must be a pretty good buunch of guys...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 am

that happens sometimes when the DE is in contain, it is pretty annoying though. If we do a blooper section we should do highlights on there too, maybe just make it a "crazy madden play" section. In my game against coward today, his WR Crabtree tipped a pass to himself with one hand, and then caught it with the other one, it was an animation that I'd never seen before. It was the kind of play where normally I'd have thrown something, but we where on the mic so I it was just extremely impressive instead lol.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:25 am

GREENERRRR wrote:i made the section - ty for the contribution you have made in that reard.. its a big help not only to current members - but guys thinking of joining the MG - they see that if we are willing to post our "secrets" we must be a pretty good buunch of guys...

probably hinder myself, but if i find a good play on D or something i'm always up for sharing it. probably why you see a lot of 43 double contain when you play people lol...but hey, its a good run stopper. should have some line adjustment guides, as well as some zone reading, run D, and what NOT to do with your LB's vids uploading tomorrow.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 am

well green, I know how it feels...

In madden last year, I lost in the superbowl 16-13, because of the same exact animation by the DE....I was driving for the win and the DE made a freaking one handed pick, not two handed but one handed.... And this happened in the superbowl to the Greatest Player Known to the Madden Group...

Its a painful experience in which I still can't let it go...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

most ABSURD madden play ever... Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 am

falconfansince81 wrote:^ i like this idea! have a poll to vote for the best madden blooper lol.

Finally! A poll I can dominate!! Very Happy
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:37 am

jmojsoski wrote:well green, I know how it feels...

In madden last year, I lost in the superbowl 16-13, because of the same exact animation by the DE....I was driving for the win and the DE made a freaking one handed pick, not two handed but one handed.... And this happened in the superbowl to the Greatest Player Known to the Madden Group...

Its a painful experience in which I still can't let it go...
lol!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:39 am

GREENERRRR wrote:i made the section - ty for the contribution you have made in that reard.. its a big help not only to current members - but guys thinking of joining the MG - they see that if we are willing to post our "secrets" we must be a pretty good buunch of guys...

I totally agree man. Thanks to FF and CP and Buddah for any and all of their helpful vids. Sorry if I left anybody out.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:13 pm

i will make the replay section - we can have both`bloopers`aka BS plays... and a true Hilite section... maybe call it Hi and How lites! lol

and jmo - if you had the exact same play in a superbowl - and it was a 1 HANDED INTERCEPTION - that certainly has me beat - i dont think a DE should be able to pick off a pass DIRECTLY (meaning that was not `tipped`in some way) even if he in DE contain - hell the hit qb - tipped ball in the air and intercepted by another DL happens way to much in this game as it is!!!! i would love to compare the amout of DT and DE interceptions that happen in a madden season to the actual NFL...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by coward1984 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 pm

after playing surf.. Up 14 points goin into 4th.. surf gets a fumble and int for td...driving down field to tie it up and this is what happens with 63 secs left in game with no hitstick lol.. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/69780982

thanks madden
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down