* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here!

+18
Skyndog
bodank82
Elnino713
plzsaythebaby
CoopCooper44
Johnkc5
ThaNextOne
HoovDaddy08
crash
Admin
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
brosoverthose
crowdog1045
dookiecat
Ro-1
miamicanes05
yourworsenitemare
GREENERRRR
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here! Empty Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here!

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 am

We currently have seven separate Madden 2012 Franchises running in PS3MaddenGroup.com. Unfortunately all leagues have already had their initial 2011 drafts, however, some owners have to abandoned their teams and we are always searching for replacements.

Feel free to peruse a league from the list below and apply to their respective forum:

• [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Unsure of what league to apply to? Reply to this post and we will help you find the league that suits you best.
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here! Empty Re: Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here!

Post by yourworsenitemare Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:21 am

seems like a lot of the leagues hav agood numkber of guys who have signed up - i just want in a fantasy draft league tht lasts, i dont even care wht team i am

please consider me. i m sim as they come

yourworsenitemare

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here! Empty madden lg

Post by miamicanes05 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:24 pm

im very interested in joining a league preferably a fantasy draft league but if not im fine with it ill be available to play my games all the time my psn id is miamicanes05
miamicanes05
miamicanes05

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here! Empty Re: Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here!

Post by Ro-1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm also interested in joining a league. This would be my first league I have ever been in, but I really wanna try it out. PSN tag is Ro-1. Team I would prefer would be the RAIDERS! (:

Ro-1

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Ro-1 wrote:I'm also interested in joining a league. This would be my first league I have ever been in, but I really wanna try it out. PSN tag is Ro-1. Team I would prefer would be the RAIDERS! (:

welcome to the PS3MG and the best way to play Madden -Once you get uibn a great Online franchise league - u will see thsi is the best way to play madden...

I just wanted to be sure you realize that the PS3MG plays exclusively FANTASY DRAFT Leagues... U aid u wanted to be the RAIDERS specifically - i have found that when guys say they want to play as a specific team, they are generally looking to play in a NON DRAFT league...

Please confirm if you would preffer to play ion a DRAFT or NON-DRAFT league?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by dookiecat Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 am

I'd love to get in for when 12 comes out. PSN ID is dookiecat

dookiecat

Back to top Go down

Post by crowdog1045 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

It would be nice to play online were no one cheats it is getting old ,but my problem is i am new to online play and i am not good online.but i like sim style playing thank again Mad
crowdog1045
crowdog1045

Back to top Go down

Post by brosoverthose Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Would really love to be a part of this league. Please let me know whats up

brosoverthose

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:10 pm

would love to fill up the doctor league.. if ur new to sim style please read rules as they are important.. I would love to play a fun game with ya to run thru the rules too
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brosoverthose Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 am

ok cool. whats your gamertag.. can we run a game tuesday .. I traded 2011

brosoverthose

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 pm

crowdog1045 wrote:It would be nice to play online were no one cheats it is getting old ,but my problem is i am new to online play and i am not good online.but i like sim style playing thank again Mad

bro - we have somke really good players - and we have some beginners in the community as well - but the key things is we are all SIM players!!!! Its no fun playn in the lobbioes agaunst guys who play litterally 4 down football and never punt, run the same monety plays over and pver and run any glitch they can to get an advantage - that BS wont happen here!

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crash Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm

I never knew about online leagues until 2k this year. Didn't get Madden last year but I'm getting it this year. It'll be great to join a madden 12 fantasy league where no one quits. PSN Crash_3735

crash

Back to top Go down

Post by crowdog1045 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm

i like what you said that that BS wont happen here! i am so new to online gaming i would like to play with a group that plays sim style but i think i need to practice more but keep me in mind thanks again. from the new guy learning sim style playing where there is no cheating.
crowdog1045
crowdog1045

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm

crowdog1045 wrote:i like what you said that that BS wont happen here! i am so new to online gaming i would like to play with a group that plays sim style but i think i need to practice more but keep me in mind thanks again. from the new guy learning sim style playing where there is no cheating.

another thing to consider is that playb with tuffer competition always makles u better - and MOST pof the guys around here are solid dude,,, if they get up big in the 1st half - they are may just end up LABBINg the 2nd half with you to give u tips on how to get better... give it some thought - i think a league at PS3MG would be a great way for u to develop your skillls
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Still got spots open in The Doctors lgs.. Send me Friend Request if interested
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoovDaddy08 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:50 pm

I have been a member of sim leagues in the past but I have not been in any leagues for a couple of years now. I am looking for a league that would advance roughly twice each week. Are there any specific leagues with openings that you would recommend for me?

HoovDaddy08

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaNextOne Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Getting Madden 12 tomorrow, want an online FANTASY DRAFT franchise to play in...

ThaNextOne

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 pm

HoovDaddy08 wrote:I have been a member of sim leagues in the past but I have not been in any leagues for a couple of years now. I am looking for a league that would advance roughly twice each week. Are there any specific leagues with openings that you would recommend for me?

we generally advance every 2-3 days - our policy in most leagues is that we advance every 48 hours if 70% of the games are played; If less than 70% of the games are played we advance the following the day...

If your lookig for a quality league that is accepting members - look at The doctors league or the MFL - u can get to the sign up link - its ot the left of the chat...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brosoverthose Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Your_Gurls-OBGYN wrote:would love to fill up the doctor league.. if ur new to sim style please read rules as they are important.. I would love to play a fun game with ya to run thru the rules too

Hey I got the game today and im ready

brosoverthose

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here! Empty Madden League 12

Post by Johnkc5 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Please help me get in a league thank You JEA0569
Johnkc5
Johnkc5

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here! Empty WANT TO JOIN A FANTASY DRAFT LEAGUE

Post by CoopCooper44 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:12 pm

CoopCooper44, I know its kind of late but please try and get me in

CoopCooper44

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining a Madden Franchise? Apply here! Empty join league

Post by Johnkc5 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 pm

im in send me the info on a league
Johnkc5
Johnkc5

Back to top Go down

Post by plzsaythebaby Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

I'd love t get in a fantasy draft franchise , can you get me in? Smile

ps ID: plzsaythebaby Very Happy

plzsaythebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Elnino713 Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Looking to join the next fantasy draft chise

PSN: Elnino713

Was a part of maddencity last year, people know me. I have many leather bound books and my house smells of rich mahogany.

Elnino713

Back to top Go down

Post by bodank82 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 pm

interested. any team, draft or no draft. psn: Bodank82

bodank82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next