* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

10 Steps to Madden Bliss

Go down

10 Steps to Madden Bliss Empty 10 Steps to Madden Bliss

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 am

Written by our friends at MaddenUniversit - TNT713

In my personal experience through more than 6000 online games I have learned several lessons about what it takes to fully enjoy playing Madden. Being able to compete is paramount, but being competitive isn't an overnight thing. There are no shortcuts to excellence. It takes effort, dedication, attention to detail, the proper mental perspective, and support.

Before November 2002, I thought I was a good Madden player. I could consistently beat all of my friends who were Madden fans, while crushing new challengers who were not. Then I played my first online game, got ripped 56-3, and I realized my thoughts about my skills were unduly inflated.

While I enjoyed playing Madden, I didn't enjoy losing. To avoid similar losses I sought the support of players with similar challenges. The solutions suggested were less than I'd hoped in many cases. The goals of players with similar challenges were different than my own. So I set off to find the path to better Madden performance.

In the NFL, I knew players spent the week leading up to a game preparing for their specific opponent, but I wasn't sure how to prepare for Madden games against Play Now competitors. While lifting weights wouldn't do me much good, I knew that perfecting my technique and being critical of my practices was a good place to start. The chore became figuring out which training methods were applicable to Madden, but once I found methods that worked my abilities increased.

The rest of this articl can be viewd at:

http://maddenuniversity.com/index.php/news/2011/1/3/10-steps-to-madden-bliss/
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down