* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Happy to have HK as part of the PS3MG

3 posters

Go down

Happy to have HK as part of the PS3MG Empty Happy to have HK as part of the PS3MG

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I have worked with some of you in MLB the show - but my true gaming love is MAdden... and i am happy to have Hell Kitchen leaguie as part of our community - the PS3 Madden Group...

The PS3MG has traditionally been an exclusive SIM community... But after working with Weasal_ (i know he would be an excellent commish) - it made sense to make a spot for Hells Kitchen League (which is a Free-style league)... Why this makes sense is that we have some freestyle players that often aproach us looking to be part of our Fantasy draft Leagues (we aRE WELLL KNOWN TOI HAVE HUGELY SUCCESSFUL FANTASY DRAFT LEAGUES) - My personal leagiue is the the deepest any Fantasy Draft league has got in madden (with a full 32 player mebership and with a particpation rate over 90% for each weeks game... )So now freestyle players dont have to conform to our rules - they can come to HELLS KITCHEN and play how they preffer!

I would like to welcome each of you to our other SIM leagues - BUT PLEASE REALIZE OUR RULES ARE IMPORTANT TO US - Playing by these rules is not optional... - We will be happy to include you as long as you follow the rules... see link below to find them (we refer to them as our LESS THAN 8 SIMPLE RULES)...

I think this is going to be start of great pârtnership... I invite you all to be part of dailly chat - we use the website chat as our MEETING PLACE each evening... Some guys even chat WHILE THEY PLAY MADDEN (which i dont have the skill to do LOL) - but its a great place to find your opponent - talk about the game etc... We often schedule exhibituon games in the chat (as oppose to going to the lousy game rooms where u find a lot of quiters) - I encourage you to look for games here... BUT PLS UNDERSTAND that games set up here are expected to played under our SIM rules - if you want to play FREESTYLE - be sure to communicate that with your partner before you play....

I look forward to seeing you in the chat and possibly gettn some games in vs Hells Kicthen guys (both SIM and FREESTYLE)! GL in Madden 12 and welcome to the PS3MG!

GREENERRRR

Link to PS3MG 8 Simple Rules:

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/t5216-rules-for-last-madden-11-season-for-the-start-of-madden-12#29565
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Happy to have HK as part of the PS3MG Empty Re: Happy to have HK as part of the PS3MG

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 pm

How is this a freestyle if there is rules.. I thought freestyle meant lobby games.. I might have misunderstood thats why i am asking.. I do lobby game well and be cool to play a league with such tactics Smile . But then again u know i play sim as well too.. Just curious
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happy to have HK as part of the PS3MG Empty Re: Happy to have HK as part of the PS3MG

Post by weasel_ Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 pm

No sin rules in this league. This is for the guys that play NO HOLDS BARED. Go for it on 4th down as much as you want. Wtvr player packages. I don't like adding 'sim' rules in sports games because I feel it takes away from peoples individuality. I asked greener to letovlet me use this forum to help my league grow. I'm not trying to recruit from your gota group but figured maybe some guys that were perpetually breaking the sin rules cam come in here and not worry about them and test there skills.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down