* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Congrats PS3MG were playn when most LGs are folding!

3 posters

Go down

Congrats PS3MG were playn when most LGs are folding! Empty Congrats PS3MG were playn when most LGs are folding!

Post by GREENERRRR Mon May 21, 2012 8:38 am

Just wanted to give membership a big pat on the back!!!! We are playn in the Madden Offseason - All our LGs are full and we have a small wait list!!!! Participation rates are tremendous - we even had a couple 100% participation weeks last playing period! And other LGs are dieing every day - Madden Shit Leagues are all defunct - the only LG left over there (with any significant numbers of members) is Jedi`s LG and they all bad mouth him as a lobby player - ironic he runs there only lg now! There may be other LGs that use their message boards - (or at least are set up to use their boards) but they cant really be called their LGs - they just hang their hat there - probably thinking they would get a place to recruit from - (they must be disappointed in that plan!!!)

Anyhow - AWESOME JOB BY OUR MEMBERSHIP! you are the guys that play the games day in day out - You guys show up for the drafts - you are the guys that manage the teams daily!!!

We have a lot of guys who started with our LGs and drafted their own teams (i think its 22 guys in GREENERRRR LG - and ist more then that in the others,,,) - I WANT TO SAY TY FOR BEING COMMITTED - You have been the backbone of our LG success - and ty for that...

And for the guys who came in at different points of the year and took over teams they didn`t draft - A REAL SPECIAL THANK-YOU TO THOSE PLAYERS - ITS RARELY IDEAL TO TAKE OVER A TEAM THAT SOMEONE ELSE DRAFTED (we all have certain player we like and others we dislike- and unless u draft the team - u can never get and avoid all those players completely) - but you took over these teams when we needed you to - and i respect and appreaciate u doing that - and that is why i committed to making sure that EVERY PLAYER THAT IS IN OUR LGs CURRENTLY (and plays out all their games - and follows the rules) - will be GUARANTEED a spot in that LG next year!!!!

In fact i will make a note of ALL THE PLAYERS THAT PLAYED MADDEN YEAR ROUND - and they will get special priority standing in LGs...

and its not to say that guys who quit playn Madden are `bad` members - they are just NOT year round members - and i think we will have a specific league next year that has the expectation of only playing until SPRING time (if it plays past that - GREAT) - but this way guys who know that they woint be playn Madden year round can join 1 of great lgs and not feel guilty about leaving in the spring...

In fact if u have other LG ideas for Madden 13 - love to hear them... I am sure their will be a salary cap LG (and hopefully the CAP will be actually part of the game this year!).... I love our Updated Roster League idea(but clearly that wont start til the new year...) and URL will be a perenial LG - its been a lot of fun!... Some guys have been asking about NON-DRAFT LGs - we have defferred nondraft lgs to our partners in MC - we will have to see what their plans are for madden 13 before we committ to a non draft LG.... I think a LG where we SIM the first year would be fun.... or even a LG where we SIM every other year so that we get an accelerated look at player progrerssion.... love to hear the ideas you have for different LGs!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Congrats PS3MG were playn when most LGs are folding! Empty Re: Congrats PS3MG were playn when most LGs are folding!

Post by General_Hon Mon May 21, 2012 9:18 am

I like the idea of a lg where you sim every other lg. That offers a unique experience instead of being in 4 lgs that are all pretty much the same.

The lg where you sim the 1st season, I would recommend simming at least 2 (my preference would be 3). This lg would be for guys who crave the draft experience and have more interest in developing new talent since 99% of the lgs out there already support the traditional concept. Just a thought.

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Congrats PS3MG were playn when most LGs are folding! Empty Re: Congrats PS3MG were playn when most LGs are folding!

Post by JediCapricorn Tue May 22, 2012 6:31 am

first of all, its MADDEN , not shit leagues,,

Secondly, we have over 15 leagues still going strong, including mine..

Third of all, no one calls me a lobby player, because im not. Im 100% sim..

and finally, send me an invite to join one of your leagues and i will ABSOLUTELY CRUSH EVERYONE and win the SUPERBOWL!!
JediCapricorn
JediCapricorn

http://www.maddencity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue May 22, 2012 1:40 pm

JediCapricorn wrote:

Secondly, we have over 15 leagues still going strong, including mine..

Third of all, no one calls me a lobby player, because im not. Im 100% sim..

and finally, send me an invite to join one of your leagues and i will ABSOLUTELY CRUSH EVERYONE and win the SUPERBOWL!!

wow Jedi - your wrong in a lot of different ways - it is Madden Shit Leagues!

and the 15 LGs runnin over there - NONE OF WHICH ARE ORIGINAL LGs created by them - all those LGs are random XFN Lgs that use their forums - so it would be like me taking credit for wilsonn22's JUNKYARD LG (which he is just using our forums as well) - Its like someone renting office space to company - then the landlord sayn they are the founder of that company! Only a fool would say such a thing! (and congrats on your LG - hope iot gets through its first season....)

and 3rd Jedii - i am happy to play you are playn more SIM - but come on dude - u were 1 of the biggest lobby guys around! - Fake FGs every game - surpise onside kicks every game - insane 4th down gambles - u did them all... thgat doesnt make u a bad person - but u were definitely a freestyle player at the beginning of the year - and Madden Shit Lg guys were the ones calling you that - but i am truely glad to hear your playn SIM now!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri May 25, 2012 6:11 am

I know i mentioned it above - but having a LG that SIMs the first year is a lot of fun - Everyone in the fantasy draft would know this ahead of time - and could draft accordingly...

TheTrumpbailout in his Madden City League did this and it was a lot of fun..
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down