* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Initial Membership for LGs GREENERRRR runs....

Go down

Initial Membership for LGs GREENERRRR runs.... Empty Initial Membership for LGs GREENERRRR runs....

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 am

Chizz 522 League - Where GREENERRRR runs it directly with chizz522...

Players in league - in no paticular order - We will be assigning Teams and division - as a fantasy draft -= the team you are is less consequentiual - so i ask your co-operation in this regard...

We plan to draft this league sometime between Tues Sept 6th and Sunday Sept 11th - the exact day will be announce ASAP....

chizz522
GREENERRRR
Mos3kid
CT2384
Kastajav
BBoyX5
McNair2wycheck
Dlew16
RBADD01
WolvIE19
Ouchie
JoshMac
RyLo
DB2477
JustPryme
Droppins81
JumPPP8
fyhanuts
Afro-Duke
Calidew
jerseydevil
LegendnDamken
Grim-X-Reefer
Bowzhur
flipflops
BlckMagic
bpage1030
fyhanuts
miamicanes

Possible depending in status in other PS3MG LGs (not sure if they want to play in more than 1 LG):
toothpic
Kastajav
greg3760
BayouChef
CassiusRokcnRoll

Applicants that need to have a try out game to ensure SIM status and commitmment to rules:
allstarkid
beginnersluck
R0-1

ULTIMATE STRATEGIST LEAGUE (salary Cap League)

This leagie will look to draft in the week of Sept 12 - 18th - will discuss with membership the best time...

Players divided into groups of 4 - specific Divisions TBA:

Duqsidebooger
fhpt317
Dominator

kevdog
greg3760
Doc Pussy
CassiusRockNroll ?

bottsbbound
sportsguru
philliesphan
sconn1

GREENERRRRR
Dlew16
toothpick
LB2522

mrRajesh
snake-charmer
Mumbai-Thug?

Athleticone
dtigertron
likeuntobuddha
chrisdstan

chizz522
Mos3kid
R088
CT2384

*** In summary we have 2 players where there committ,emt needs to be confirmed - and 2 vacant spots

GREENERRRR franchise

this is the initial working of the league's divisional breakdown...

We draft are planning on drafting on FRIDAY SEPT 2nd at 9pm EST - if you cannot attend this draft time - you need to tell me immediately!

- trading teams is not poermitted without prior permission from me... (i did my best to get guys the tema they requested - but sometimes wasnt possible - i ask you not to make a big deal of what team you are as its a Fantasyt Draft league nd the team selection is inconsequential in terms of the qualitry of team u draft....)

AFC East
Jets- Kevdog
Pats- fhpt317
Dolphins- likeuntoBuddha
Bills- Doc Pussy

AFC North
steelers- sconn1
Bengals - wilsonn22
Ravens- ishitonpplo02
Browns- ThaBayouChef

AFC West
Raiders- mrRAJESH
chargers - boltssbound
chiefs - D-Hemi
Broncos - Dagr8test

AFC South
Jags- GREENERRRR
titans- bigmullet
colts - mustangman
Texans - Protector

NFC West
Seahawks - chrisdstan
49ers- infamousbutcher
Rams - sportsguru
Cards- Vill809

NFC South
Falcons - mjkight
Bucs - dtigertron
panthers - Kavorka2
Sainst - galo17

NFC East
cowboys - berto1981
Duqsidebooger - Giants
Eagles - kwilson2010
Redskins - dabrickweall39

NFC North
bears - trump
Lions - RO88
Packers - chizz522
Vikings - CassiusRocknroll

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 am; edited 12 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Initial Membership for LGs GREENERRRR runs.... Empty Re: Initial Membership for LGs GREENERRRR runs....

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:24 am

If you want in any of these leagies - its best to send me a PM on this website - simply clcik on my nam to do so - and let me know which leagiue you are reffering too...

In some cases guys wanted in 2 or 3 of my LGs - that was not always possible as i tried to make sure that every guy that wanted to be in 1 of my Fantasy Draft LGs got a spot - but that meant that in some instances i couldnt allow gusy to be in all 3 LGs taht i run....

and if i screwwed up - and u applied for a league and didnt get in - let me know - send me a PM - and we will get it sorted out
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Initial Membership for LGs GREENERRRR runs.... Empty Re: Initial Membership for LGs GREENERRRR runs....

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 am

miamicanes moved to trhe confirmed leguit SIm player list - he is solid dude - and is a great addition to the PS3 Madden Group...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down