* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Titans Searching for QB

3 posters

Go down

Titans Searching for QB Empty Titans Searching for QB

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Looking for a highly rated quarterback, preferably with some mobility. I've got McCoy, and he's been doing a solid job, but he just doesn't have the arm strength to stretch the field. With the speed I have on the outside, I need a guy who can sling it. The ideal player is McNabb, mobile with a good arm. I don't mind if he's old, just not in danger of retiring before I get two or three seasons out of him. I would also love to have a VY type player. In return I am willing to deal the following:

Draft Picks, any and all for the right price.

Hines Ward, 89 receiver. Great slot guy, runs awesome routes and has great hands. I see a lot guys running outside, he's great for outside blocking.

Darren Sproles. Speed. 'Nuff said. Would like to get a power back in return with a deal involving him. Nothing special. I had Anthony Dixon in another league and used him as a short yardage back with great success.

Seneca Wallace. Speedy quarterback.

Of course others are available, those who are NOT up for trade are the following: Spiller, DeSean, S Smith, O-line, Wimbley, Wake, Pace, Cooper.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Titans Searching for QB Empty Re: Titans Searching for QB

Post by Ace1129 Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Once agian iver got McNabb. He is super mobile and throws great on the run, I will trade for mccoy and draft picks or other players. I will look @ your roster and let you know.

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:58 pm

I have Eli Manning and hes healthy in this league LOL I want good talent back and picks.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down