* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GREAT NEWS - Madden Group given SUB-FORUM status at OPERATIONS SPORTS

2 posters

Go down

GREAT NEWS - Madden Group given SUB-FORUM status at OPERATIONS SPORTS Empty GREAT NEWS - Madden Group given SUB-FORUM status at OPERATIONS SPORTS

Post by Admin Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 pm

This has been a great weekend at the Madden Group - Our 1st partnership with the MADDEN SCHOOL - managing a SIM SECTION (with bigbuddah)... and now...

we have been granted - SUB-FORUM STATUS at OPERATION SPORTS (OS)!!!! Its in OS User Online Franchises Section (see link below)

This may be not seem like a big deal - but it truely shows that the MADDEN GROUP has become a respected organization throughout the Madden Community,,,

Sub Forum STATUS -is a right to RECRUIT freely @ Operation Sports - we are given our own sub-section in section that is DEDCIATED TO ONLINE FRANCHISE PLAY - (there are only 2 other "franchises" that have been given this status) - no other Online Franchise can advertise in this section (OS has allowed guys to "advertise" in its Online section - but it is a sess-pool of posts - every1 and their brother is posting there trying to find playersm - ITS BRUTAL)

The link below will take yyou to Operation Sports Madden Section - from there go to the Online Franchise Section...

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/

(btw - i have been lobbying for months for this status - its not given to any1 - I had to explain what my credentials were - and how we were going to be a long term success... after that it took 3 weeks of follow up PMs - THIS WASNT EZ!!!)

I am certain there will be a large INFLUX of playerws to the Madden Group because of these 2 initiatives... I am asking all members to make ALL NEW MEMBERS FEEL WELCOME!!! - iN ADDITION WE WILL NEED COMMISHES TO RUN ONLINE FRANCHISES FOR THESE PLAYERS - (draft and non-draft) - if you are interested in possibly being a commish - send me a PM explaining why you would be a quality commish and any other information that you deam relevent)

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GREAT NEWS - Madden Group given SUB-FORUM status at OPERATIONS SPORTS Empty Re: GREAT NEWS - Madden Group given SUB-FORUM status at OPERATIONS SPORTS

Post by Mjkight Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Great work as usual Green. This is impressive.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down