* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cowboys camp week 12 (fa sure this time)

3 posters

Go down

cowboys camp week 12 (fa sure this time) Empty cowboys camp week 12 (fa sure this time)

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:10 am

live from cowboys camp this week we played the 9-2 colts. the cowboys are feeling really good about winning this big game 27-13. the cowboys got out the gate quick with a 14-0 lead with an interception return by kawika mitchell who just came back from injury this week. there was little to be known about this weeks opponent but the cowboys went in with a gameplan that could score alot of points if it was a shootout. in the second qt the cowboys got a 19 yard from romo to ochocinco (2 catch for 54 yards 1 td). to go up 21-0. at this point the cowboys where feeling good stopping the colts potent offense. it was 21-3 at halftime. the second half tho would look totally different. beginning the 3rd qt lucas oil field was rocking the crowd was into it. and so was the colts putting up 10 points in the 3rd and the cowboys 0. it was easy to see who had the momentum. but the 4th qt the cowboys bit down forced some turnovers and ran some clock off with javid best (22 carries 102 yrds).

ok this was an exciting game. i will say this that looking at this guys team u would say y did he draft all rookies but those rookies play and they are fast. the youngest team in the league got skills. if it wasnt for sanchez throwing 6 picks man think this game woulda been totally different. he had arielus (sp) benn in the slot man and he was his primary target. my 2 corners (jammer and newman) were all over his wideouts man it was amazing. blitzing didnt really work well caus he was quick with his decision specially throwing to benn. i had a few miss que's stick wise in the 3rd gave em some momentum. at the end of the 3rd qt i can tell he was pressing i can tell he was finna throw me his best stuff all i had to do was wether the storm take some time off the clock with a few first downs and try and get into field goal range. it wasnt his offense i was scared of honestly it wasnt special but it was jus the fact that his players where breaking so many tackles man i just didnt want them to break 1 long. i wasnt stripping the ball i was pressing square or just running into them and i was just worried. i knew almost everything he was gonna do just miss sticking it was annoying. he has great stick man so he can make things happen with his ball carriers. mccoy was lookin like AP at times man it annoying. i give all the credit to my old cb's man they locked down the outside wr's picked some stuff off like i said we had 6 of them kawika mitchell had 1 jammer 1 newman 2 eugene wilson 1tramon williams 1. im not sure if sanchez was that off or if the coverage was extra good. i think he was off on maybe the 1 to eugene not sure. ummmmm...i kno im forgetting to say something not sure. i dont wanna play this team in the coming up seasons man caus like these young guys he got im sure are all A potential. he got all the damn good rookies man its rediculous lol

gg to duqsidebooger man he got game i got lucky with injuries on his side and those 6 picks feel like i played excellent defense. he drafted a bomb ass squad man he will be a force in the playoffs this year and in season to come with the talent he has im scared.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

cowboys camp week 12 (fa sure this time) Empty Re: cowboys camp week 12 (fa sure this time)

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Big win....this win further proves our dominance over the AFC...Congratulation, the NFC playoffs will b tough
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

cowboys camp week 12 (fa sure this time) Empty Re: cowboys camp week 12 (fa sure this time)

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Yea it was his momentum had me worried I ain played so conservative before in my madden career

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by duqsidebooger Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm

most of the picks was deff awesome coverage. most on posts route or long slants i believe where id throw it up and yur corner would jus run in front of my wr and and jus pick it, i tried saving the replays but i couldnt figure it out

the 1 that went for a td was a horrible pass on sanches. he threw it way behind the intended reciever and u took it to the crib

and the one was all my fault, every1 was covered. i rolled out hoping to make somthing happen, tried to get a guy on a comeback route to break it deep and i jus lobbed up basically a jump ball that u came down with.

looking back on the stats i probly should have ran more, idk why i felt like my running game was next to nothing it was probly cuz i was down early and was trying to make a come back to fast i should of jus let it come to me. 6 picks is deff unacceptable. that was 66% of the picks i had the past 11 games

you are by far the best player i played less far. i felt at time me trading my fs/cb hurt but i got a pick with all of his replacements lol

after my sim loss and loss to you i have the division rival titans breathing down my kneck

great game tho

duqsidebooger

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks man...I just found it amazing how great those guys those 1 yr 2 yr and rookies played. U where playing from behind most the game but in these 8 minute qt games u can't panic to early. The first half is the longest and the second half usually goes by fast to me. U got it tho man the titans owner is very beatable speically if he keeps the cheesy stuff at home...against me he had cromartie on offense and defense but noone since has said anything so I'm guessing he doesn't do that anymore. His team is all fast ...small but fast I think u can take him if u control the flats stop his qb runs he really doesn't have anything else.

And another thing..fatigue and injuries played a huge part in ur game as well

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Words of advice when you fall behind...The game is never over to the clock strikes 00:00.....true story
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Tru true...i had a huge comeback win this season already

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by duqsidebooger Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:32 pm

yea deff true story, i almost never get that pass happy idk what it was, i mean i was in redzone driving down 7-0 and i threw a pick to make it 14-0 and i jus went straight to come back mode. WAY to early. i think it was 1st qrt im not sure tho.

@bud yea i get to play him 2wice coming up so its still in my hands to win the div i jus gotta come ready

duqsidebooger

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Yea its a simple formula to best him but his defense is really fast and overwhelming at times

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down