* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Flip Play Glitch

+2
GREENERRRR
chizz522
6 posters

Go down

Flip Play Glitch Empty Flip Play Glitch

Post by chizz522 Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 am

I just watched Mosettikid play mullet in my chizz lg ( at my house cuz Mokid is my friend)... Mullet is throwing a huge fit about MO moving his Lineman called snapshot or something? Mo was not manually moving the lineman....Everytime he would hit square and R2 to flip play it would do this automatically.....Why?? i have no clue....He even brought his LB that he was user playing back past the safetys and then FLIPPED PLAY TO SHOW MULLET IT WASNT HIM...Mullet still disagreed and said he was doing it lol.....So when you see the vids and mullet bitching about this....take note to where the linbacker is and relize that there is no way he was moving the lineman at the same time as playing user LB... Thanks guys Chizz522
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Flip Play Glitch Empty Re: Flip Play Glitch

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:06 am

same situation with my DE both playn on the same siud eof the NT (in a 3-4) - I am contolling LB - how could i possibly move the libnemen too? i have seen this with my own eyes - game is broken -
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:37 am

I Honestly Got Sick of Billy Ray Cyrus running his mouth threating me that im going to be booted blah blah blah....so i recorded my own video because it was 100% NOT my fault eveen though i guess it was even after running around trying to prove myself in this video, but i guess its not enough evidence? Tell me what ya'll think, is it enough evidence? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwEGXKGQwo
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:00 am

well,,, i watched the video,,, and i didnt see anything about linemen moving via user,,,but i did noticed him assigned to spy or cover and when he blitzes the line ignores him 100% plus the running around in a circle glitch was being shamelessly done.

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 pm

actually at last second he switches to man to man on rb and doesn't notice.. rb wide open in flats

I was accused of setting up nanos this exact same way..So i did the exact same thing.. run in cirlcles with my safety to show who i was on defense for next 2 plays , then i got called a glitcher for doin that..But i didn't blitz qb i stayed in coverage or attack a run play... lol didn't matter what i did
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Yes thats what he was doing....RUNNING IN CIRCLES TO PROVE HE WASNT MOVING THE LINE MAN SCONN....He was only doing that to show him the cpu was movin line when he flipped play....
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Liten it is never about winning and losing, it is about things that need to be brought up to whole league because of a concerning factor for the whole lg, a win or loss means absolutely nothing to me. When i see a clearly defined illegal defense or glitch in any gm i will bring it to attention much like any commish would, you as a commish should have notied this tpe of play and brought it to the attention of the Madden group, i am simply doing my part in finding things that are concerning for anyone in this groupm, and the play that he was runninjg was simpoly illegal or a glitch that needs to be recognized by the whole Madden group that we are a part of, just like many of the Owners have brought up in the past, the plays that i will be posting will be very visible for entire group to vote on, as commishes this is our job to bring these type of plays in question to theentire madden Group,like i said, i lose about 75 percent of my games, i am always str8 and never come close to any glitch or foul, illegal plays, a win or losss means nothing to me, it how the game is played. These film clips will only help our whole madden group, which is always been 1st Priority to me as a Commish

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm

This type of illegal defense or glitch is very similar to the past couple years Nano Blitzes in which we have had Major discussions and rules against in the past, i think the majority of owners in this Madden group overall will deem this type of Defense possible glitch definitely rule worthy as any of the nano blitzes

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:33 pm

idk why the 2 DE's were lining up like that. i suspect its an audible thing in combination with an unusual substitution (but i could be wrong). but in the play, i dont see how it is really affecting anything negatively unless the linemen are unfairly getting default double teams. what i see is the usered defensive preplay running around in a circle and assigning anything but blitz when that is indeed the 1st read being much glitchier. the running around in a circle pre snap et al is an old one and im not gonna advertise it anymore than i have to,,,either ya know about it or ya dont. but regardless...

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Bigmullet wrote:Liten it is never about winning and losing, it is about things that need to be brought up to whole league because of a concerning factor for the whole lg, a win or loss means absolutely nothing to me. When i see a clearly defined illegal defense or glitch in any gm i will bring it to attention much like any commish would, you as a commish should have notied this tpe of play and brought it to the attention of the Madden group, i am simply doing my part in finding things that are concerning for anyone in this groupm, and the play that he was runninjg was simpoly illegal or a glitch that needs to be recognized by the whole Madden group that we are a part of, just like many of the Owners have brought up in the past, the plays that i will be posting will be very visible for entire group to vote on, as commishes this is our job to bring these type of plays in question to theentire madden Group,like i said, i lose about 75 percent of my games, i am always str8 and never come close to any glitch or foul, illegal plays, a win or losss means nothing to me, it how the game is played. These film clips will only help our whole madden group, which is always been 1st Priority to me as a Commish
This was brought up before..
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 pm

SCONN I WILL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME....THAT PLAYER WAS RUNNING IN CIRCLES TO SHOW MULLET THAT IT WAS THE CPU MOVE THE LINEMAN....HE WAS TRYING TO PROVE HE WAS THE LINEBACKER WHEN THE LINEMAN MOVED.....THEREFORE HE WAS RUNNING AROUND WITH THE LINEBACKER BRO...THE LINEBACKER THING IS NOT PART OF THISA PROBLEM
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:30 pm

if its not done in the norm, np

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:41 pm

running around in circles before the snap has been done in the p[ast to make ACCELERATION INCONSEQUENTIAL - (when he is moving in circles - when the ball is snapped the defender is at full speed)...

but

i can understand why u would run in circles to show u are controlling the player - but perhaps continually pumping up the crowd would be a better way to demonstatate this as it can be seen as a potential glitch...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:35 am

I could see if the guy was running around in circles by the line of scrimmage but i dont think there is and potential of a glitch when the lb is going in circles behind the safties lol
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:28 pm

the running around in circles messes with the oline... if u know how to pull up the blocking playart presnap u can see it in action.

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down