* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Rookie contrracts w3ill be adjusted

4 posters

Go down

Rookie contrracts w3ill be adjusted Empty Rookie contrracts w3ill be adjusted

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 am

Sconn and i divided the work load when signing rookies - i was hiogher than he was for A and B potential players.,.. i willl be reducing teh contracts for A and B potential players that i did
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Rookie contrracts w3ill be adjusted Empty Re: Rookie contrracts w3ill be adjusted

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:27 am

You better be prepared to do all the contracts over again... After someone was caught editing contracts.. All of a sudden there was a complete roster reset.. Which means are entire off season was for nothing.. All the Free agents that people bid on now have them for dirt cheap.. Lame move my friend, Lame move
All of the teams were under cap before this happen.. Now 1 team is over without rookie signings.. Go figure
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rookie contrracts w3ill be adjusted Empty Re: Rookie contrracts w3ill be adjusted

Post by kavorka2 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:21 am

off-season was for nothing? i dont get it, things look OK on MLM

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:26 am

kavorka2 wrote:off-season was for nothing? i dont get it, things look OK on MLM

Look at colts roster.. tell me what hesters salary is
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 am

6.5M? i thought it was like 34M?? so what happened exactly? there were a few other problems i think, i remember i couldnt bid on mardy gilyard for some reason (and it wasnt bc of salary cap issues)

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 pm

My roster is completely out of wack, including guys that were 2 years or more are now 0 years with no money attached, wtf ?
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:54 pm

dtigertron wrote:My roster is completely out of wack, including guys that were 2 years or more are now 0 years with no money attached, wtf ?

Still waiting on explanation for full roster reset
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:13 pm

i was able to re-sign some guys, AGAIN. it gives the same contract offers as before, so thats a plus.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down