* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Let's hear it ..Whose your team?

+13
DevilDOC
bigbuddah
boltssbbound
morrisbrown94doc
Mapache
nickkwiesh1
jmojsoski
ThePlague0208
Mjkight
iivan18
GREENERRRR
tomer629
johnnylagz17
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? Empty Let's hear it ..Whose your team?

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm

not in madden ..though maybe they should be .. but who is your favorite team and player ever and why if you have a reason ?

- NYG ..why IDK just I have a passion for them like all fans do , nothing drew me to them I didnt have some amazing story ..just love them lol

- Fav player is LT .. but he's fading .. the strahan .. hall of famers ( soon 2 be for strahan)

-current favorite player on the team is Terrell Thomas or Justin Tuck or te Kevin Boss , if you're not a fan I'll explain .. TT stepped up for us when we needed him and played well in a secondary that couldnt cover a man with no legs lol

- Tuck is a quiet guy who doesn't complain really and goes out and plays de amazingly both run and pass but no1 talks about him and he doesn't care , he's tough plays hurt , gives it his all , plays DT when we need it ... just shy so he's not a leader that's his 1 downfall but fast , powerful smart...good guy

- Kevin boss is like tuck but he also had a story where he visited a giants fan ( saw this on a board us giants fans post on ) did this for the kid I guess he heard about it at the game the dad was sick with cancer and the kid ( well in his 20s ) got an autograph and the kid told him about his dad and all .. Boss Visited the father without the whole hey look at me media move but just b/c he's a good guy .. you can't hate that..

- I see the giants going to the playoffs , wild card though sadly but we have been amazing with making the playoffs and 1 year we got shot down b/c plax or we may have repeated as champs , the next season we go 5-0 get banged up in the secondary losing our dc killed us and we still just missed the playoffs ( didn't deserve it but we were banged up )

- fantasy player to get if you play fantasy football = Hakeem nicks he will be our #1 wr , we've developed into a passing team and he is competing for the #1 spot .. mario manningham goes later in drafts could be a steal and our steve smith is a possesion reciever .. Nicks will be #1 and get the most FF points IF HE STAYS HEALTHY HE'S CURRENTLY HURT...

lets hear your takes ..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? Empty SKOL VIKINGS!!!

Post by tomer629 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Ive lived in Minnesota my whole life. Im a die hard viking fan, and therefore have suffered a lot rooting for my team. They are always competitive, sometimes dominant, but they can never win the big one (or in my lifetime, the one BEFORE the big one) See: 1998, 2000, 2009, etc....

The loss to the saints was heartbreaking honestly, for several different reasons. Childress proved me right that he is a horrible coach that will never win a SB. Favre let me down at the last, worst possible moment. Adrian Peterson (Purple Jesus, our savior) let me down with the huge fumble before halftime. The refs let me down with the horrible phantom PI call on Leber in overtime. (watch the replay, leber didnt even touch the dude. The WR tripped over his own feet, but thats somehow lebers fault and a first and 10 for the saints?? WTF!!!)

I really didn't know what the vikings meant to me until they lost that game. For a few seconds when they were driving down on that last drive in the 4th qtr I thought to myself "holy shit, im gonna see my team go to the superbowl" well we all know what happened next. This was worse than "wide right" in 1998.

After last year, our "season of destiny" I kinda feel that if we couldn't win it last year, we probably never will. But I will still root for the vikings till the day I die. (or the day they move to LA, then Ill have to start rooting for the Lions)

BTW Packers suck and I'm looking forward to watching Jared Allen hogtie Rodgers 7 more times this year while we sweep them and win the division again.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? Empty Re: Let's hear it ..Whose your team?

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Go ahead - start with the insults I AM A BILLS FAN - i know chizz is too- and he claimed his loyalty 1st - so I wont be scared to come out of the closet!!! Its gonna be a rough year!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by iivan18 Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 pm

i got introduced to football as a 5th grade school project. i grew up only knowing soccer, so i had no clue what is was we picked teams out a hat to see who we got. I picked out the jets, so to short story i been a jets fan since then, so 9 yrs of being a jets nation fan.

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? Empty St. Louis.

Post by Mjkight Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Yup I am a big fan of the worst team over the last 3 years. Im not thinking Sam Bradford is the answer for the lambs. There is still little talent there. Im embarassed. But hey go Rams.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Tomer my man! Glad to see a fellow Viking fan here! Ive been a Viking fan since the days of Tommy Kramer. Thats right....TOMMY FREAKIN KRAMER! For 35 years I have been dressing up in purple every Sunday and last years loss was the most devastating for me. A better team losing that day still eats at me. 5 turnovers and still should have won the game ARRGH. I NEED football to start to try to get that memory out of my mind. I don't care if its Brett or Tarvaris....just give the ball to Adrian and Toby! Cmon lets hear the horn BAHHROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 pm

wow no saints fans yet ?

bills fans I cheered for you guys last year , underrated team last year I thought just letting games slip away the year before or last year I believe ? good rbs ...now spiller..hmm

jets fans- donate to revis island and get the team to pay the man before the season starts and you should be at least favorites to win the afc east ..the weaker ny team..weaker east division.. it's all good lol Razz

vikings you killed the saints and lost , Idk who that says more about but I feel your pain ..giants 02 playoffs vs TOs 9ers ..we lost a like 30 point lead to lose ..ugh

Rams fan ! you stole my coach !!! and it destroyed my d lol .. he's a great d coach and your teams chemistry should be built by now with him (players here loved him..but he was just the DC) .. I think you guys do better , donnie avery is a surprise , darby did ok as a back up rb SJax is scary good and loyal and quiet gotta respect that , sammy b I don't like but I'm just not a huge qb fan .. only qb I ever had to cheer for were kerry collins who I wanted dead quiet often lol and eli .. so I hope I'm wrong and he's actually not so fragile

good luck to all ..hope your the teams the giants play threw on the way to ring # 4 haha seriously though good stories
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 pm

ThePlague0208 wrote:Cmon lets hear the horn BAHHROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I heard the horn is in this years madden. Or is it just the "skol vikings" song?

The horn would be awesome in madden

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 pm

DENVER BRONCO FAN FOR LIFE.......in last years madden, i made kyle orton look like Peyton manning...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:04 am

packers simply because i have lived my whole life in wisconsin and support every team that plays in this state. sure we might have lost favre but so what. i have to laugh about it because it seems that ever since the 06-07 season when the packers lost to the giants in the nfc championship favre has been cursed with blowing the biggest games. rodgers has developed enough now that we could make a run this season. thats if our key guys can stay healthy. i feel for the viking fans in here im glad i dont have to put up with that favre garbage anymore. but u guys have to admit its gonna be hard for u to win the north with tarvaris jackson as ur qb.

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:29 am

to the broncos fan .. kyle orton is very under rated but without marshall this year you feel confident in your team...and now dumerville 2? as for what you did in madden lol nice

the packers fan that was an amazing game corey webster picked off favre but no giants fan relies on our kicker he sucks lol and with your cb tackling/getting destroyed by jacobs was a start to how physical the game would be

the giants team was sick after that game due to the weather , and plaxico toyed with your dbs but without him we probably were dead

..you lost john jolly your dt .. you think you guys will be ok ?

btw Love rodgers for being man enough to sit behind favre wait for his chance not complain and then with no oline play great .. good guy 2 as far as I can tell

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? Empty Bears Fan Even in My Grave

Post by Mapache Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm

I first started watching football in the mid 80's and got hooked on the Super Bowl shuffle, thought it was awesome when I was a kid and danced to it everywhere I went.

Favorite all-time Bears has to be Sweetness, but right now I would say Lance Briggs. Lance will probably end Favres career this year, hopefully. I'm tired of him beating on us.

Mapache

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 pm

dnt worry joker, my skillz will make up for the missing marshall and dumervil, just ask about me..lmao...and as for reality, man, i want to c how my team will perform on the field..I feel sorry for b-dawkins and champ cuz this might b another average year for us and i want to c those guyz win a ring..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 pm

to mapache - I think the saints ended favres career honestly they looked to take him out ( weren't fined but the ravens were? odd?) and they appearantely almost /may have done it .. start of the year vikings should let him rest for the 1st game..I know insane right? but his ankle is probably going to be fragile and they need him for the playoffs

matt forte killed me in fantasy btw lol

and who doesn't love sweetness he's still the top rb in my eyes or at least not emmit smith ( you can argue sanders brown sayers )

jmo don't test me you kno I'll bury you haha j/p good luck to you man and as for bdawk and champ I am so happy theyre out of the nfc east ( eagle / skin incase some1 didnt know ) they're 2 guys I actually really like except I have a small hatred for dawkins cheap shot on ike hilliard that ended his giants career really but they deserve rings and are always over looked ..mistreated by their former teams as well ...

but with jarvis moss 3 rbs down now as well it's not looking good for you guys I mean lendale white got hurt , knowshon , corell , jarvis moss , elvis d , ... you're not just out starters but depth as well now jeez .. and b marsh yikes .. plax gets out soon lol..

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? Empty CLEVELAND BROWNS

Post by morrisbrown94doc Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm

BECAUSE THE BROWNS IN THE 80'S WERE SO EXCITING AND I LOVED OZZIE NEWSOME..WHO IS TO ME THE SECOND GREATEST TIGHT END EVER!!!!

morrisbrown94doc

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 am

THE DRIVE..........THE FUMBLE.....lol...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? Empty BOLTZ

Post by boltssbbound Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am

-i live in new mexico, so the closest things we have to home town teams are the cowboys and broncos (both of whom iv hated since before i even cared much about football) and the cardinals who my dad loves (that superbowl loss to the steelers damn near killed him) and are probly my second or third favorite team. i ended up a chargers fan mostly because my parents are from cali and most of my family still lives there, and are chargers fans, so i basicly jumped on the family bandwagon.
-my favorite player is shawne merriman, although philip rivers and drew brees aren't far behind. i dont really know why i love merriman maybe it was his hard hits, maybe it was because he was the face of that great san diego defence that terrorized quarterbacks a few years ago, hell i even kinda like his sack dance, and his whole intense personality, just because i believe unlike alot of stars he really loves the game, loves to compete, plays his heart out every week, and would do anything to win. I know drew brees isn't a charger any more but he is still one of my favorites and one of, if not the, classiest pro athlete i can think of off the top of my head. as for rivers, at first i thought he was a cocky little douche and wished they got rid of him instead of brees (i still kinda do, but hey can't complain about having either one). over the years hes just kind of grown on me, yes he is woefully imature and hot headed, but he isn't arrogant (one of my least favorite qualities in pro athletes) and he is somehow still a better leader then LT ever was.
-all that being said i REALLY hope the chargers win it all this year cuz this is probly the last year for a while they will have a legit chance at a lombardi, but there is almost no way they make it to the big game, because norv turner just isnt a good enough head coach

boltssbbound

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? Empty The Drive ..Fumble..LOL

Post by morrisbrown94doc Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 am

Say bruh..those are fightin words..LMAO

morrisbrown94doc

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 pm

chargers and rivers.. eli and the giants.. yah we're a fan base that gets along haha .. soooo happy about the trade..wasn't at 1st though I love eli honestly so underrated and then there's those who think he's over rated by name.. not at all he wins us games we never should and merriman wouldnt of done well for us , the kicker would of been nice (tynes sucks)

as for what you said , rivers talkin trash hypes his team up ..learn to love it lol , your playoff chances look better next year with the rookie rb getting 1 year experience and your wrs .. plus all the hold out problems will be solved...

to the browns fan..are you a cavs fan too b/c then I'll shed a tear for you lol LBJ is just bounced ..

but hey you got JImmy b ( should I call him that lol) jim brown who I repsect but also love him from the richard pryor skits ahah
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 pm

we can settle it on the grid iron..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 pm

DALLAS COWBOYS BABY...I kno all the haters is like aww another 1 but I've been a fan since I started watcging and remember watching football. The only thing I've learned from my pops was the love for my cowboys. But my favorite player right now is ray lewis. I'm a philosophy geek and anyone that can talk the way he talks and plays the game is how I tried to immulate when I played football. Wreckless abandon for my body and passion he walks around with is amazing. That's how I played that's how I live wit my emotions on my sleeve and my eagle oil ready to go up or down depending on my mood. Like ray lewis my way of thinking ppl can't understand. He lives in his own world and doesn't care what anyone says and thinks and his beliefs are his beliefs....that's the definition of a gangsta

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by boltssbbound Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:55 am

i think the eli, rivers trade worked out for everybody the giants obviously beat the formerly undefeated pats ( i hate the pats so much that beating them made eli alright in my book) and the chargers have had the talent to compete for a super bowl for a few years now but have been held back by bad luck and worse coaching. i actually dont think eli is overrated by the public, however the giants WAY overpaid him with that huge contract, for that much money i want a qb like brady, manning or brees who can single handedly win a game for his team, and eli will never be that guy, hes at his best as a game manager, and i really dont believe that he's capable of carrying a team on his back over the course of a season.

boltssbbound

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 am

Eli wins us games all the time?.. ppl dont realize how often he makes a huge comeback for us in the 4th qtr or hits guys like tyree who cannot catch a ball in practice ( he had his best practice before the superbowl...2catches out of like 20 ..)

I will agree he may not seem worth the money..but idt rapenburger is worth half his contract either...( thank god both teams passed up on him )

our run game last year sucked , our pass game with a rookie , steve smith ( who no1 thought was great out side of NYG really..) and mario manningham no oline a broken foot Eli had the best stat season ever ( for himself..)

he's up there in the top ten easily , he's only a game manager if we want him to be ..after all we are a run 1st team when our rbs legs aren't broken or both ankles .

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:15 pm

I can name 10 QBS I'd take over Eli

In no particular order

Favre
Rodgers
Romo
Brees
Brady
Manning
Rivers
Matt Ryan
Mcnabb
Rothlisberger (who I have always hated even before all the rape BS. He is almost as overrated as Eli lol) But I would still take him over Eli

I think Eli was overrated coming in to the league because of his last name. People figured that if he was half as good as big brother he would be great. Then he rode an elite defense and a super lucky 4th qtr drive to a super bowl win, and people act like he lived up to the hype. But as others have said, he is not a QB that single handedly wins games by taking the whole team on his back. The above list of QBs have all been known to do that.

Not trying to argue just bored on the day before madden Smile

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilDOC Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Well since i think i might be the only one on the XBOX side lol i take
DA BEARS
DevilDOC
DevilDOC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum