* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Let's hear it ..Whose your team?

+13
DevilDOC
bigbuddah
boltssbbound
morrisbrown94doc
Mapache
nickkwiesh1
jmojsoski
ThePlague0208
Mjkight
iivan18
GREENERRRR
tomer629
johnnylagz17
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's hear it ..Whose your team?

Post by Vista3131 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Guys I am Vista3131 Excited about this franchise I will be the Bears which is cool because I was born and lived in Chicago until I was 11 Years old during that time my dad had Bears season tickets and I got to go to 2 games a year. When i was 11 we moved up into Central Wisconsin where I have lived ever since I am a Packer fan no doubt being that I have lived here for 30 years THATS RIGHT I will be the Grampa in the group as I am 45 years old. I am much looking forward to this league I don't miss any games and I am extremely easy to track down for games but don't worry I will track you down to play. I as always am hopeful that if you have joined this league please be active and play your games when you don't you ruin it for the ones who do. Best O Luck as we start this franchise 4 hours until I can get my copy!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's hear it ..Whose your team?

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:27 am

Vista3131 wrote:Guys I am Vista3131 Excited about this franchise I will be the Bears which is cool because I was born and lived in Chicago until I was 11 Years old during that time my dad had Bears season tickets and I got to go to 2 games a year. When i was 11 we moved up into Central Wisconsin where I have lived ever since I am a Packer fan no doubt being that I have lived here for 30 years THATS RIGHT I will be the Grampa in the group as I am 45 years old. I am much looking forward to this league I don't miss any games and I am extremely easy to track down for games but don't worry I will track you down to play. I as always am hopeful that if you have joined this league please be active and play your games when you don't you ruin it for the ones who do. Best O Luck as we start this franchise 4 hours until I can get my copy!

glad to have you on board Vista3131 - We HAVE TOP QUALITY NEW PLAYERS TO MADDEN GROUP AND VISTA3131 is a great example of this!!!!

Vista, - you are not gonna have to worry about the ACTIVITY LEVEL OF PLAYERS IN THE MADDEN GROUP - NO DEAD BEATS ALLOWED IN HERE! - and the membership of GREENERRRR franchise is 80% returning players from last year (who we know are 100% active and legit) and 20% new players - who are like VISTA3131 TOP END RECRUITS - many of these players have become the biggest posters on the website - and if they are willing to dedicate sooo much time to the website - I AM CERTAIN THEY WILL DEDICATE EVEN MORE TO THEIR ONLINE FRANCHISE!!!

I am saying it now - MY ONLINE FRANCHISE WILL REACH ITS END-DATE OF 10 YEARS WITH OVER 80% ORIGINAL PLAYERS (that have been with us form day 1) - Bold statement i know - but in 10 months form now - lets go back to this discussion and you alkl can say, - "GREENERRRR, U YOUR BANG ON WITH THAT PREDICTION!!!"
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Let's hear it ..Whose your team? - Page 2 Empty Favorite Team

Post by fhpt317 Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 pm

New England Patriots

Grew up in New England watching the Pats making a feable attempt at being a competitive NFL team. Then came 1985 when the Pats squished the fish in the playoffs and made their way to the Superbowl, only to see Tony Eason wet himself as the Bears pounded my Pats.

Then came Favre and Desmond Howard leading the Packers over Drew Bledsoe and my Pats in the mids 90's.

Finally the 2000's brought the decade of the Pats!!! A winning tradition and an expectation of excellence.

Favorite player(s): Mosi Tatupu, Tedy Bruschi
fhpt317
fhpt317

Back to top Go down

Post by Aug17 Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Big Blue Baby! with a healthy secondary.....all i can say is, watch out NFC offenses. And this is the year Eli establishes himself as top tier QB.

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Post by iSINSAY Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Da Real D Boyz
circ@ Hershel Walker
then the BIG 3 from the Walker draft picks
10 years of suffering now look @ da JUMBOTRON
Beeotchez LOL
iSINSAY
iSINSAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2