* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

What i dont miss about MAdden 11...

4 posters

Go down

What i dont miss about MAdden 11... Empty What i dont miss about MAdden 11...

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 am

This thread will be - just as the title says - list the things you are happy to see are no longer part of the game in Madden 12...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

What i dont miss about MAdden 11... Empty Re: What i dont miss about MAdden 11...

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:35 am

I will go first...

I dont miss that bogus animation where a player hits the QB just before the release, the ball pops up and the DL catch it for an easy pick 6!!!!

i guess nothing wrong with the animation in itself - but it just happened WAYYYY TO OFTEN - if it occured about 1 tenth of what it actually did in the game - it would be legit - but it seemed like that animation happened every other game when it should maybe happen once or twice tops in an entire season maybe!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

What i dont miss about MAdden 11... Empty Re: What i dont miss about MAdden 11...

Post by bigdog Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 am

I dont miss how zone defense sucked balls! Players wouldnt make a break on the ball! They could be in a hook zone - (right next to the TE) - literally up his ass and the defender wouldnt make a play on the ball! - this year zone play is a lot better and i actually use it - last year i wouldnt even bother calling zone - it was just a waste of time!

bigdog

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:16 am

i hated my lack of user pick's last year...i have sooo many more this year it's not even funny

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 pm

ohhhhh i even forgot to mention this INSIDE OUT KICK RETURNS!!! even though we banned them after a few weeks after madden relaase - that was 1 of the lamest things ever,,...

and i playted in a league where it was legal at the end of teh year - and i EVENTUALLY caugfht on how tro counter it - but the fact there is a KR u can score practically ONCE A GAME (unl;ess the cover team does a specific assignment) - thats pretty lame...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:20 pm

I don't miss anything about Madden 11, defense sucked and O was too easy.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Mcnair2wycheck wrote:I don't miss anything about Madden 11, defense sucked and O was too easy.

yha zon defense was monumental task to play efferctvely - and when u played man - guys just did crossing routes on u all game... i know madden 12 is far from perfect - but defensive play has improved 10 fold...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down