* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 3 Review

2 posters

Go down

Week 3 Review Empty Week 3 Review

Post by Dlew16 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:08 am

This game was full offense with The Bengals eventually coming out victorious.
The key to this game for The Bengals was Michael Vick with 151 yards on the ground and 143 yards through the air.
Also getting into the action was Adrian Peterson with only 91 yard rushing but 3 TDs coming up big in the endzone.
The 49er's dynamite offense was difficult to stop but was countered by a non stop offense of their own by the Cincinnati Bengals.

This was chosen by me as the play of the game. The next time i do this it will be a little better of quality. I usually record these on my phone anyway so i thought it would be cool to put this on here with a report.

This was the 2nd offensive play of the drive and was a 75 yard QB sneak out of the shotgun.
"This really sparked the offense and got us out to an early lead."

Dlew16

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001773337387

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Review Empty Re: Week 3 Review

Post by VanillaSmooth Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:03 am

very nice!!
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down