* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 4 Game of the Week

3 posters

Go down

Week 4 Game of the Week Empty Week 4 Game of the Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:28 pm

The week 4 game of the week is the (2-1) Buffalo Bills vs (3-0) Cincinnati Bengals

The Bills come into this game with the number 1 rated passing offense in the league lead my number one overall pick QB A.Rodgers. The bills will come into this game looking to pass the ball as they have the previous 3 weeks. The keys to the bills victory will be the ability to convert on 3rd down and control the line of scrimmage on Defense. The Bills WR core will need to attack the age of the Cincinnati TE Bengals Secondary and TE T.Gonzalez needs to have a good game as we know QB A.Rodgers always does

The Bengals come into this game with a balance of run and pass, looking to run the ball and control the clock will be the key to a Bengals Victory. The Bengals will need to score in the red zone as they have had trouble the past 3 weeks even though they are 3-0. The Bengals running game has been lead by All-Pro HB A.Peterson and their huge O-Lineman such as LT J.Long and LG B.Grubbs. They will be battling against LE J.Tuck & RE D.Dockett

Advantage:
Buffalo Bills as they slow down HB A.Peterson and HB M.Turner will have a big day for the Bills as they cruz to a 31-17 victory and hand the Cincinnati Bengals their first lose of the season.
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Game of the Week Empty Bengals- Week 4 Review

Post by Dlew16 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 am

Figured i'd just do my review here

This game began to get a little out of hand right after halftime as briefly into the fourth quarter we had our play of the game and a commanding lead over the Bills. Stealing the show in this game was none other than Adrian Peterson with an astounding 317 yards on the ground and 6 TDs! This was truly his game. In the end, The score was 52-24, which was closer than what it had been. Coach JerseyDevil used the word "unfair" to describe The Bengal Running game. Although Adrian did have an impact, the big story was the turnovers. The Bills had 9 turnovers which made the Bengals 2 look unimportant.

I chose this for the play of the game because it was the first play of the half and really put this game away with an 80 yard run by Peterson.

Last edited by Dlew16 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dlew16

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001773337387

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Game of the Week Empty Re: Week 4 Game of the Week

Post by jerseydevil321 Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 am

It was definitely the fumbles that made the difference. When i throw interceprions, i blame myself, but the fumbles were ridiculous. Patrick Crayton fumbled after catching a 25 yard pass that would've set up a touchdown possibility that would've made it 14-21 going into halftime (17-21 if i didn't miss the fg due to lag) anyway, my defense didn't show up to stop the run and i made too many fumbles, along with 5 picks that were all my doing, you clearly deserved the W, good game

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:32 am

great sportsman ship you too and goo write ups of game after!
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down