* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 4 Power Rankings

5 posters

Go down

Week 4 Power Rankings Empty Week 4 Power Rankings

Post by VanillaSmooth Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:18 pm

13th Edition of the VIP power rankings. There was a lot of movement in these past two weeks. With 5 newcomers to this edition of the power rankings. Also there is a 3 way TIE for 10th place. This coming week will be exciting as there are only 5 undefeated teams left and 2 face off in the Game Of The Week. But as the Packers got the win over the Vikings they have taken over these power rankings.

Week 4 Power Rankings Greenbay

+2 1) Green Bay Packers 4-0 Grim-X-Reefer. The Packers had a huge win over the formally #1 team Minnesota Vikings in week 3 and a Game of the Week win over the Denver Broncos 20-17. The Packers show early that they are not messing around and want to stay on the top.

+2 2) Seattle Seahawks4-0 Grennerrr. After smashing the St. Louis Rams 45-24 in week 3 the Seahawks had a nail bitter in week 4. With a 16-13 game winning field goal victory of the struggling San Fransisco 49ers. Nailing a 38 yard field goal with 8 seconds left to pull ahead 16-13 the Seahawks move up 2 spots and take over the #2 spot

-2 3) Houston Texans 3-0 scottie6moe. Falling from the #1 seed to #3 the Texans had a bye in week 4 which is why they feel. They had a very good game in week 3 vs the Indianapolis Colts winning 48-31. They have a game to watch this week vs the up and coming San Diego Chargers

(--) 4) Arizona Cardinals 3-1 K15nichols The Cardinals had probably 2 of the hardest games these past 2 weeks and they won both of them!! Week 3 was vs the Cincinnati Bengals 31-21 and a Week 4 Game Of The Week victory smashing 49-7 vs the Minnesota Vikings. With those two wins the Cardinals show you need to circle there game on your schedule.

(--) 5) Philadelphia Eagles 3-0 Mos3ttikid23. Coming off a bye in week 4 is the only reason these Eagles did not go up this week. In Week 3 they had a nothing great outing vs the Miami Dolphins 45-35. With a 3-0 start the Eagles are starting out exactly where they left off last season behind ROLB Sensation V.Miller

-4 6) Carolina Panthers 3-1 Wolive19. The biggest faller this week are the Panthers. Loosing week 3 20-26 vs the Jacksonville Jaguars they rebounded week 4 with a 45-35 will over the struggling Atlanta Falcons. Are these Panthers all hype? Or can they make a run in the playoffs?

(--) 7) San Diego Chargers 3-1 Weasel__ Are first newcomer this week the Chargers are an on the rise team. They are a game to watch in week 5 as they take on the #3 rated Houston Texans. The Chargers took over this #7 spot as they defeated the Buffalo Bills 35-31 in week 3 and the New Engalnd Patriots 31-14 in week 4. Watch out for an upset from them in week 5

(--) 8 ) Oakland Raiders 3-1 killuminatii. The self hyped Raiders finally made the top 10!! With a week 3 31-28 victory over the Chicago Bears & a 34-21 victory over the New York Jets the Raiders deserve this #8 spot. Hopefully they are not a victim of the new comers to the top 10. If your new you usually loss after you make these top 10.

-2 9) Cleveland Browns 3-0 kavork2 The reason the Browns fell this week was because they had a bye in week 3 and have not been dominate in the games they have won. Week 4 the Browns beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 30-24. Lets see if the Browns are for real or just another team that got lucky as they face off against the #2 Seattle Seahawks in the game of the week for week 5.

(--) 10) Something that has never happened before in VIP is we have a 3 WAY TIE for 10th place. Since all of these teams were 2-2 and they were all stick out from the other 2 and 2 teams. Instead of just picking 1 and putting the other 2 in teams to watch out for they all claim the final stop the the VIP power rankings.
Chicago Bears
Tennessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Power Rankings Empty Re: Week 4 Power Rankings

Post by killuminatti650 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 pm

tough game versus super bowl champ vikings score was 30-10 , but it was closer then the score said...its all good my team is solid and i feel I HAVE THE BEST DEFENSE AND THE BEST WR/QB COMBO!!!!

killuminatti650

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Well i beg to defer my friend. Altho you did beat me and my bears, i went into the game thinking it would be another easy win over killuminatti. Therefore my mindset wasnt where it should have been. You have good Linbackers but i wouldnt say its the best defense. As for the wr/qb combo. My team is by far elite in that respect. With 4 recievers with 300+ yrds in my 4 games this season and Sam Bradford Tossing a stagering 17 tds with just 3 ints. Kenny Britt, Dallas Strong, jawaun Sales and Greg Olsen all plan on hitting the 1000 yrds mark this season. Lee Evans, Luis Murphy and Olsen all hit the 1000 yrds mark last season and bradford lead the league in passing as he does so far this seaon. The Bears with a 2-2 slow start want to assure there fans and staff that the will turn the season around and will make the playoffs for sure.
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:18 pm

TOM BRADY HAS THE MOST YARDS AND COMPLETIONS DON'T GET IT TWISTED! JERMICHAEL FINLEY FOR MVP!!! CHARGERS BABY!!!

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 am

chizz522 wrote:Well i beg to defer my friend. Altho you did beat me and my bears, i went into the game thinking it would be another easy win over killuminatti. Therefore my mindset wasnt where it should have been. You have good Linbackers but i wouldnt say its the best defense. As for the wr/qb combo. My team is by far elite in that respect. With 4 recievers with 300+ yrds in my 4 games this season and Sam Bradford Tossing a stagering 17 tds with just 3 ints. Kenny Britt, Dallas Strong, jawaun Sales and Greg Olsen all plan on hitting the 1000 yrds mark this season. Lee Evans, Luis Murphy and Olsen all hit the 1000 yrds mark last season and bradford lead the league in passing as he does so far this seaon. The Bears with a 2-2 slow start want to assure there fans and staff that the will turn the season around and will make the playoffs for sure.

dont count out chizz - he has the skills and he is hungry for a title.... - killiminatti is a wildcard - he beats some really good players 1 week and than loses to players i thought he would destroy - BUT THAN AGAIN - THIS HAPPENS TO US ALL! LOL
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by killuminatti650 Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:25 pm

i spoke wayyyyyyyyy to soon....just play dr mcnoob(lions)with all due respect to dr mcnoob i felt i should of won this game...although i think my defense is very good i gave up 200+ rushing yards and a game winning TD with less then 45 seconds....great D?...not so much... 4-3 is my record now and im in a very tuff division. there is still hope in raider nation!!!!

killuminatti650

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:03 pm

BIG GAME FOR THE CHARGERS VS THE CHIEFS TONIGHT!! WE WIN THIS GAME THE DIVISION IS ON CHECK!!! GUESS YOUR A CHIEFS FAN TONIGHT . LUCKY I HAD A SIN GAME VS THE DOLPHINS THAT RESULTED IN A TIE.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Chiefs got crushed. We gave a week off and then a matchup with the Chiefs again. Look out for the Bolts!!!

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down