* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

MSL pussies out again! surpised??? HELL NO!

2 posters

Go down

MSL pussies out again! surpised???  HELL NO! Empty MSL pussies out again! surpised??? HELL NO!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 am

Just saw a thread by another community challenging MSL (Madden Shit Leagues) to a tournament our league play - BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN! tHEY JUST LIKE TO PROCLAIM THEMSELVES AS THE BEST - but show now real substance or proof of this... here are a couple other examples!

Beginning of year - Mjkight (renowned by many as the best player in MSL - MJKIGHT played in GREENERRRR lg up until this year where he was a good player - that won 2 SB - but he did lose plenty of games to multiple different players in our community BUT IS NO DOUBT A GREAT PLAYER) - anyways - mjkight wanted to make an MSL vs MG league and even though we submitted over 20 players THAT PLAY IN BOTH MSL and MG leagues - MSL chickened out of this idea - i was terribly disappointed - mjkight would have been prefect commish for this - HE IS THEIR BOY - but they still backed out! LAME...

Then in February YoungWattz from MSL and i were working on a MG vs MSL tournament - again my hopes were renewed but the "leaders" of Madden Shit Leagues crushed the idea of a tournament - i am positive the MSL membership would have supported the tourney (i know the members of MSL arent GUTLESS - its just their leadership) - the leadership at Madden Shit Leagues dont want to put their SELF PROCLAIMED "best sim league" title on the line...

So when i saw the thread of another SIM league challenging Madden Shit Leagues - i wasnt surprised to see their leader poo poo on the idea! but can u really keep sayn YOUR THE BEST - WHEN U BACK DOWN FROM CHALLENGE AFTER CHALLENGE??? WHAT A JOKE...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

MSL pussies out again! surpised???  HELL NO! Empty Re: MSL pussies out again! surpised??? HELL NO!

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sat May 12, 2012 5:20 pm

they have a challenge team now. I recommend you do the same.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

MSL pussies out again! surpised???  HELL NO! Empty Re: MSL pussies out again! surpised??? HELL NO!

Post by GREENERRRR Sun May 13, 2012 5:52 am

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:they have a challenge team now. I recommend you do the same.

already tried to get this done 3 times and they have pussied out over and over... tired of beating a dead horse...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down