* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Prioritizing Rookies to be part of FD draft ppol

Go down

Prioritizing Rookies to be part of FD draft ppol Empty Prioritizing Rookies to be part of FD draft ppol

Post by Bigmullet Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 am

Prioritizing Rookies to be part of FD draft ppol

.Its no secret - in fantasy draft leagues that play multiple seasons like this one - young players - in paticular rookies are always prioritized in the fantasy draft...

To ensure that everyone gets a fair chance at all young players i am thinking i will drop all rookies who are 65 and over and all 1st year players that are 70 and over - EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT PART OF YOUR TEAMS TOP 20... If i drop a player like this - i will add a correponding player from FA thats older - plays the same position and is of the same calibre as the youngster i am making part of the fantasy draft pool...

Bottom line - i want all players that would legitmately be taken in a true fantasy draft to be available in our workaround - this may mean that we will extend our fantasy draft past 20 rounds - and if we have to do that - its ok!

In the end i dont want anyone to get an unfair advantage because the team they started with is deeper with young players that just didnt happen to make the 20 player cutoff - 1 of the main attractions to FD leagues is that everyone starts on equal footing and your team is successful based on the decisions thjat you make - I want to be sure to capture this aspect in our workaround for madden 13.

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down