* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Fire starting coach & create a new one!

3 posters

Go down

Fire starting coach & create a new one! Empty Fire starting coach & create a new one!

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 pm

After discussing with General_Hon - I am thinking of having all members drop the coach they are assigned originally and creating a new one! (no existing or legendary coaches allowed)...

This will do two things:

1) Allows players to pick the scheme that best fits their gameplay (its not 100% that you can change the scheme of existing coaches) - this rule would eliminate this problem....

2) No 1 team will have any advantage in regards to what coach they have... (although its debatable wether this advantage exists - this rule would end the debate!)

Love to hear thoughts on this!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Fire starting coach & create a new one! Empty Re: Fire starting coach & create a new one!

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 pm

I'm curious how the diff coach styles may effect the overall play for some teams but. I see no reason we shouldn't be able to switch up our coach heck Tom coughlin was a diff coach with the jags and early giants than he was during the Super Bowl season 07 he relaxed. ..changed his style ...

We can at least change our schemes lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Fire starting coach & create a new one! Empty Re: Fire starting coach & create a new one!

Post by General_Hon Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 pm

THey have no in game on the field effect, the schemes and ovr ratings can be ignored as far as actual game play goes, if that's what you mean.

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:19 pm

General_Hon wrote:THey have no in game on the field effect, the schemes and ovr ratings can be ignored as far as actual game play goes, if that's what you mean.

No just if bc I'm coach X style will I do better in the long run than coach y style and worse with coach Z style ...

Like development but simple things maybe we don't see..perhaps we see a pattern of coaching styles seemingly just doing better than another coaching style or should be..

Just wondering of there's any other REAL difference. Sure on fields something but I'm not surprised it doesn't have an Impact ..it's Ea .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down