* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Chizz is Back...Lets get Started

5 posters

Go down

Chizz is Back...Lets get Started Empty Chizz is Back...Lets get Started

Post by chizz522 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

First thing i would like to do is thank all my members that are rejoining the chizz league. Unfourtunatley i have confirmed that there are atleast 4 to 6 solid members that cant return this year do to busy schedules or work etc.

For all the new members....My name is Chad. Ps3 ID- chizz522...please send me a friend request to that name and explain your looking to join the league. I understand that you all want your favorite team etc. but you need to understand that my return members will be getting there choice of teams first. I like to take care of the people who make this posible for me to be successful. After you are deemed to be a solid member you will also reserve the right to have your choice of team when madden14 comes out next august.

General Info- At this time i am undecided on what the league difficulty will be. All-pro or All-Madden. I will have a vote with all 32 members and we will decide as a group. No whining or crying aloud over the decision....most votes wins no matter what. NO EXCEPTIONS. Our draft date will be posted as soon as i get everything properly in order and the league is full of solid players. Should be within the 7-14 day range after release date.

This is a 48 hour Advance league. We will advance every 48 hours. If you cant handle the responsability of schedualing and playing 1 madden game within 48 hours please dont waste my time or yours. 3 strike rule will apply to all members. Miss 3 games in a season and your out. I cant explian how frustrating it is as a commish to build a league and have players that join and dont play there games, please...join only if your ready for a serious commitment.

Those are just some of the basics to get us started. If you need to contact me you can find my cell# in the contact info section of this league. If you join this league please post your ps3ID along with your cell#. We schedule through text messages and every team will have to have there contact info posted.

Thanks guys...there will be more to come. I am sending texts now to confirm my return players from last years madden. Chizz522 Very Happy

chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Chizz is Back...Lets get Started Empty Re: Chizz is Back...Lets get Started

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Glad to see you back after a busy racing season!!!!

This league was a tremendous success last year - No doubt it will continue to be a huge success this year!!! I am looking forward to playing...

Big thanks to chizz522 for all the time he dedicates to the league which we all benefit from!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by plzsaythebaby Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 am

sent! Razz

plzsaythebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by plzsaythebaby Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 pm

ok im out for this madden...all this fantasy left off and all around even if the game shows great potential made me crazy...I dont have the time to compete in this game, I hope next year the fantasy is back and they worked on some issues and i will revisit the series ! have fun with your leagues, i wish you the best

plzsaythebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

What's the deal with F/A?
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by joey19votto Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:16 am

PSN ID: joey19votto

prior PS3MG leagues: greenerrrrs

Team priority (1 to 3): any but browns

What makes you a good member? am available to play each day and i can handle getting whipped
joey19votto
joey19votto

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Sorryjaypwndu quit on me after 3 tds for my rookie qb , 3 to my TE who was left open on 3 different plays and. Ray rice was doing great running , had an int for a TD and a long fb ..

I needed those stats n in the 3rd qtr he messages me n says g2g n then the game was over...

Why would he of sent me a game invite if he can't finish a game?!
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 am

And can't you conceed? Or whatever?
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down