* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Easy wayto see if PSN is back up or is coming back up soon...

Go down

Easy wayto see if PSN is back up or is coming back up soon... Empty Easy wayto see if PSN is back up or is coming back up soon...

Post by GREENERRRR Wed May 04, 2011 4:21 pm

today is the day hat SONY said they would start to reactivte the PSN -= region by region....

I am personally sick of turninbg on my PS3 and getyting the error message or perhaps you are away from your PS3 - and would like to know whats p...

Just click on the MLB the SHOWCommunity site- it has MEMBERS and GUESTS - if threr starts to be a LOT OF MEBERS ONLINE - clearly the PSN is starting to get back up - if it re3mains to have hundereds of "guests" and only a handfull of Members Online (likely SONY staff) - tha it must be still down...

I woud guess that SONY being a Japanese companythat the JAPAESE region would be 1 of the first to come online - ter are lot of JAPANESE MLB the SHOW players -= so if that region comes online -0 they are clealy startung to resurect the entire PS...

U can find the link to the MLB the show site below:

http://forums.theshowcommunity.com/
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down