* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

greener screwed me...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

greener screwed me... Empty greener screwed me...

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

out of a perfect week of d, thanks a lot. so close...so close.

greener screwed me... 15ea9h0

https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/15ea9h0.jpg
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

greener screwed me... Empty Re: greener screwed me...

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 am

sorry to rain on your parade...and i am right behind u in rushing too- and i am doing it with GREENE - top spd 86... (so to all u guys that say u need spd at RB to be successful - i say BS!) - gimme a decent OLINE and some1 who can run between the tackles - and i can be successful... -

now i just gotta get my passing game together... I NEED PLAYACTION FIXED BIG TIME... i guarantee i would have 100 yards more passing a game if play action ran properly - dont think that the problems with play action have effected any1 greater than they have effected me - I HAVE 600 YARDS PASSING - all year - (which is a disgrace)... i am sure some of you have thrown that many yards in a single game... - i am sure i could have 1400 yards passing if i had play action (which would be just consider pathatic!)...

if play action worked right - I WOULDNT BE GETTN 9 AND 10 MEN IN THE BOX FOR 90% OF THE GAME (AND I STILL RUN THE BALL) - if they tried that crap - and play action was working - i would be lighting them up - instead - i have to fight through the extra players IN THE BOX... which is ok - they may get a couple 3 and outs - BUT THAN I WILL BUST A BIG RUN - so it evens out... BUT STILL WOULD LIKE TO LOOSEN THEM UP OR MAKE THEM PAY WITH A QUALITY PLAY ACTION PASS! I FEEL COMPLETELY HANDICAPPED
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:33 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:sorry to rain on your parade...and i am right behind u in rushing too- and i am doing it with GREENE - top spd 86... (so to all u guys that say u need spd at RB to be successful - i say BS!) - gimme a decent OLINE and some1 who can run between the tackles - and i can be successful...

hey now, i do most of my damage with michael turner who isn't exactly greased lightning out there haha. but i can gladly give up my top spot in rushing yards to have the top stats in defense across the board. can we trade yards? i'll spot you 20 offensive rush yards for 20 of your defensive rush yards. course none of this will matter after playoffs but i'm a stat whore...

i do agree with the playaction, i have no faith in it at all. i've been labbing with some guys and finding a few i can trust but ONLY if i feel they are looking pass...which completely defeats the purpose. any man blitz totally rapes my playaction, maybe it's sam bradford but even with a qb like romo i still find the d to never be fooled even if i set it up with 6 run plays, they never bite.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm

i really dnt understand why you guyz complain about play action...i use it ever single game and have success...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Yeah, I've had success and failure but i find it's pretty functional. I think you guys probably don't run it enough...so if you run it maybe 6 plays a game and it fails on 3 you consider it not working (just a guess obviously). But I find that it works good enough: Never works on 3rd and long (as it shouldn't), works sometimes if they send 6 or more pass rushers and you set it up right (outside run - outside PA...inside run - inside PA...counter run - counter PA), and works it short yardage situations provided a heavy blitz isn't coming. Also, you gotta understand that it's rare in real life that EVERYONE bites the PA fake, so in the game i'm going into the play hoping for one of two things (three on the blitz): either it makes the players in coverage hesitate (which happens) or it pulls the user or some AI defenders towards the run (which happens). Also when multiple blitzers are coming, it can't be expected that all of them be faked out by PA, that rarely happens in real life, and rarely happens in the game.

Basically, try setting it up using PA similar to the run plays you run. So Falcon, if you're running your counters, try and counter PA. Know where you're receivers are going, and try and read where the blitz is coming from pre-snap, and after the snap read which non-blitzers bite it. This way you have an idea of who's going to be open and when, in the event that only one blitzer bites the fake, you still know where they all came from and can make a quick throw.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 pm

i've tried every PA in my playbook, and only 2 work properly. i run more than anyone in the league, so that isn't an issue...the ai is retarded anyways. the problem is pass blocking...i tried it in practice mode and only found 2 plays where the line blocks and pulls correctly. its not that its failing cause of a blitz, its failing because dt's and de's are getting through untouched because my oline is blocking like its a run. just another madden problem, same as drafting a team of 90+ speed and being successful running cover 1 and press blitzes despite knowing little to nothing about football. ratings mean nothing, and you can't play this game realistically...the more i play the more i see how bad it really is.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

hey, your running game is so good because the AI is crap....same goes to my passing game...the AI fails at everything....there is very little skill in this game cuz the AI is ass...omg bro...just suck up the fact the AI is super shitty and play....if madden was perfect or the physics run properly their wouldn't be another madden, or another year of suckering the consumers into purchasing their product...and yea i do my fair share of complaining but, i call everything luck or BS...the AI is always gonna suck or some aspect of the game, we just have to deal with it or hang up our madden jerseys...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah...I know it's all the AI being shitty...I just try and hope that there's some realism involved somewhere. I'm always reaching lol.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:46 pm

k jmo, and i supposed my pass d is crap cause the ai is bad. suppose my run d is crap cause the ai is bad. suppose 11 user picks are from the bad ai too...definitely no room for stick skills this year no sir. the cpu ai IS bad yes, but its been this way since 06 nothing has changed aside from graphics and addition of acceleration. only diff i see is on all pro the defensive awareness is lower to cater the casual gamer online, but i user control as much as possible anyways. your right though, why waste time complaining...there so many positives to speak of for madden. like how fast nano's and qb spy glitches out of the 46 or 34 predator work, totally worth just brushing off...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 pm

looks like you completely understand, complaining doesn't do anything but waste your breathe....and 11 user picks against who? anyone worth while? see if you can land that feat against me in the super bowl.....i mean it might happen cuz the AI is super shitty...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:47 pm

actually 13 after tonight, i assure that has nothing to do with the ai. it'd be more if they didn't drop the ball half the time...but i can accept that. still haven't got as many in one game as i did against you...what was it, 4? your lucky i can't pass the ball...or i'd actually be confident i'll see in the the super bowl lol. defense does win championships, but not in madden...but i have more fun on d so fuck it...

greener screwed me... 28s7sqo
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:38 am

it was 5..and u still lost.....remember you held the ball for 23 mins and i held it for 5mins and still won be 21.....getting T.O's is useless if you cnt stop my O...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:01 am

DAAAAAAMMMMNNNNN! Major effin smack talk going on. I love it!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:57 am

this is not smack talk its war...lol...i would love to play in the Superbowl...just to run up the score...lol..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 am

MADDEN IS SRS BZNZ

your not runnin any scores up jmo, i'll kneel that shit before i let you beat me by more than two scores! but who knows, i may just come out throwin...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:01 pm

you a prolific passer....please...lol..you would have to sacrifice your ability to run the ball effectively to become a prolific passer...perfect example, i cant run the ball for shit but i will try...lol...and i have never meet someone in madden who is able to pass and run very good to the point you shut down one part and cant stop the other..its either you do one really well, or you can do both but your average at it...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:39 pm

thats so true, but even when my run game is getting hammered i rely on short 3rd down situations with short passes to make long, time consuming drives. shit i had one the other night that was almost 9 minutes vs g-villa. i don't have a lot of passing yards, but i think the reasons for this are 1. my run game usually allows me to pick my way down field in small chunks and convert 3rd downs, and 2. i get a lot of turnovers and 3 and outs...so field position usually ends up in my favor if i play my cards right and i can control the tempo of the game.

in the long run though, i think a strong passing game has the edge in madden. BUT, being one dimensional isn't going to cut it...guys who come out throwing every down rarely succeed vs anyone good. especially in the red zone, i think thats where i get a lot of my int's.

and prolific passer? haha yeah...hell no. even in my worst gm this year vs ez i was 15-17 230 yards passing but its not designed for deep routes...but having good d usually makes up for it. thats why i have low amounts of pass yards, but almost the most points forced.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 pm

passing in the red zone so ridiculously hard...half of my red zone trips are on the 20 itself were im allowed to pass or on the 1 yard line where running isnt a problem.....but you can pass against someone whos good and still win its extremely difficult, i mean, you really have to have a playbook where you can use any play and no all three reads....and FF every time we play, you force me into being one dimensional and i still have success...guess im the exception and not the rule..hahaha..and Vonte Davis is gone for the season...OMG...i cant play coverage anymore...lol..like i ever did...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:43 pm

yeah but you run just enough to keep it honest, just like i pass enough to keep my run gm goin. think we play the game this year exactly opposite and still have success which is pretty cool.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:27 pm

lol...so true...i miss last years Defensive battles...our divisional games never went pass 20 points...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:14 pm

i ran play action in my game today - I THINK IT MAY BE FIXED - pls some1 tell me its true - i think i rwad a post that it was fixed in 1 of the latest patches... made 3 big passes - today off it - 1 was for 70 yards - it will be great to have a play action to run on those guys who crowd 8 and 9 in the box...

btw - faLCONFAN- I THINK I TOOK OVER BOTH THE RUSHING LEAD AND RUSH DEFENSE LEAD FORM U THIS WEEK - HAD A BIG WEEK (i am over 1500 yards rushing for the year now)- but lost my main rb Greene for 3 weeks - gonna have to make due with Bradshaw and Sneiling for a few weeks - but i am sure i will do ok even with these sub paR BACKS - AND thats because oi have a killer O-LINE - my grandma could run for4 100 yards behind those studs...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:32 am

CORRECTION. greener, you indeed have taken over and will probably run away with the rushing title this year...there is just no way i can only make 6 passing attempts all game haha, you are seriously dedicated to poundin the rock.

HOWEVER, rush D is mine buddy (and defense overall), you got third on lock but for the week 10 stats i think i only gave up maybe 40 yards rushing and 100 passing but we'll see this weekend...and i think i might be getting high up in the INT category if jmo ever does week 10's stats lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:34 am

i just submitted week 10 stats...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:39 am

well if you did week 9 i'll update it, but if not don't worry about it we'll just move on to week 10. i gotta try and do those tonight. you gonna join our 24 hr league? 1 gm/weekday. pretty much anyone who posts on here is welcome...they're the most active and legit guys anyways.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:56 am

idk yet....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next