* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SCREWED BY THE LEAGUE OFFICE

2 posters

Go down

SCREWED BY THE LEAGUE OFFICE  Empty SCREWED BY THE LEAGUE OFFICE

Post by broadway_blitz Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 pm

IF BELOW IS THE RULE THEN WHERE DOES IT SAY A WR CAN NOT PLAY TE?? ESPECIALLY IF THE WR SPEED IS ONLY 86? SOMEBODY PLEASE LET ME KNOW, BECAUSE SEEMS LIKE "SELECT PEOPLE" CAN'T READ OR JUST MAKE UP SHI^% AS IT HAPPENS SO THEY DON'T LOSE PLAY-OFF GAMES ... BUT I GUESS NO RULE FOR PAUSING THE GAME 5X IN THE LAST 2MIN OF THE GAME WHEN THE GAME IS NOT DECIEDED IS NOT PART OF THE 8 SIMPLE BULLSHI#! RULES

Offense
HB to FB, HB cannot have a speed greater than 89
HB to WR, HB cannot be in the WR depth chart higher than 3
TE to FB, TE cant have a speed greater than 89
TE to SLOT, SPLIT-END or FLANKER, TE must be an "inside reciever"
OT to TE/G/C
G to OT/C
C to G/OT

Defense
DE to OLB/DT
DT to DE
OLB to DE/MLB
MLB to OLB
SS to FS/CB/OLB, SS cant be greater than 88 speed at OLB
FS to SS/CB
CB to FS/SS

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down

SCREWED BY THE LEAGUE OFFICE  Empty Re: SCREWED BY THE LEAGUE OFFICE

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:16 pm

tell the whole storey AND DONT LIE TO MEMBERSHIP!

tHE RULES STATE THE FOLLOWING:

PS3MG Rules wrote:The acceptable changes of positions are as follows:

Offense
HB to FB, HB cannot have a speed greater than 89
HB to WR, HB cannot be in the WR depth chart higher than 3
TE to FB, TE cant have a speed greater than 89
TE to SLOT, SPLIT-END or FLANKER, TE must be an "inside reciever"
OT to TE/G/C
G to OT/C
C to G/OT

Defense
DE to OLB/DT
DT to DE
OLB to DE/MLB
MLB to OLB
SS to FS/CB/OLB, SS cant be greater than 88 speed at OLB
FS to SS/CB
CB to FS/SS

the rules list what are the acceptable changes to play players out of position AND NO WHERE DOES IT SAY U CAN PLAY WR AT TE!

if it was acceptable and allowed within the rules to play a WR at TE - IT WOULD BE LISTED - but this poster FAILS TO INCLUDE A KEY PART OF THE RULES - above the chart it says, "The acceptable changes of positions are as follows:" (he fails to put that in his post!) - and as stated above it says no where you can play WR at TE that makes it agaisnt the rules! - ITS AS CLEAR AS DAY!

unbelievabvle to cheat in the game (which i will accept your excuse of "i didnt know" - but i did tell you - and continued to play WR at TE 4 more times until i insisted that u couldnt do that...)

Its not right that u purposely leave out KEY parts of the rules to try manipulate situation to gain sympathy when your 100% in the wrong! - Dont treat our members like fools - leaving something out of your post which is so important is the same as LIEING... Its bs to claim you have been wronged - AND THE ABSURD thing is that ultimately u were the player who was in the wrong!

Dont play word games - ITS CLEAR - The rules tell you EXACTLY what players u can play out of position and how - if its not listed THEN U CANT DO IT! In fact there is a reason why WR isnt even mentioned - because the title says, "The acceptable changes of positions are as follows:" and the only position a WR can play IS THE WR SPOT - so therefore its not included in this chart....

word games - pretty dam low - thats weak man!

p.s. - i wouldnt have had to keep pausing IF U LISTENED TO MY FIRST WARNING THAT U WERE BREAKING RULE BY PLAYN WR AT TE - but u ignored them - so i paused again (but u Bum rush my pause before i could finish my psn message... - so i had to pause again) - sorry when your breaking rules - U CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT GUYS PAUSING GAMES TO CALL YOU ON IT!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down