* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Greetings Fellas. Got an interesting proposition for you...Not sure where to post though.

4 posters

Go down

Greetings Fellas.  Got an interesting proposition for you...Not sure where to post though. Empty Greetings Fellas. Got an interesting proposition for you...Not sure where to post though.

Post by NGA_Commish Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Hi Greenerr and Co,

Greenerr I was conversing with you thru EA PM's about doing a bootleg fantasy draft before EA came out with their "solution".

Anyways, I wanted to see if you guys would be interested in doing the following.

I run a very active and long-running lg with several long time members. Last year, we did a challenge with another group who I have seen referred to on here as "Madden Shit Leagues" lol and it was very fun. I wanted to see if you guys would be interested in getting a group together and playing my lg.

The format is as follows:

-Each group will put together a team of 10 players.
-A team can only be used once per side. (EX: If I use the Redskins, no one else from NGA [No Girlz Allowed] can use the Redskins. Likewise on the Madden Group side; only one person can use the Redskins.)
-We play 30 games (3 games for each user). Matchups will be randomly assigned. I have a system that ensures that.
-First group to 16 wins, takes the cake.
-We will use whatever rules you want. I want it to be some form of "sim", but i know that differs between communities so I'm very flexible on rules. Want you guys to be comfortable.
- Track all of this shit in a community we make online so it's easy.

I'm telling you guys, it was the most fun we had all last year. We narrowly lost to MSL 16-14, but I think it will be a different result when we play them again.

If you're not interested in this, no big deal. But if you are, I want to get this setup ASAP.

Let me know if you have other questions or anything.

Thanks for your time,
Cas

NGA_Commish

Back to top Go down

Greetings Fellas.  Got an interesting proposition for you...Not sure where to post though. Empty Re: Greetings Fellas. Got an interesting proposition for you...Not sure where to post though.

Post by johnnylagz17 Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Tournament. Nga,Msl,us , whoever else.

I'm up for anything but why not make it a sim league 8 players selected at random from each group and the 8 voted by their peers .. Each division would feature 2 of ours and 2 players of yours /each conference same idea... This woud show who drafts and plays better overall would it not ?

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Greetings Fellas.  Got an interesting proposition for you...Not sure where to post though. Empty Re: Greetings Fellas. Got an interesting proposition for you...Not sure where to post though.

Post by NGA_Commish Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:19 pm

johnnylagz17 wrote:Tournament. Nga,Msl,us , whoever else.

I'm up for anything but why not make it a sim league 8 players selected at random from each group and the 8 voted by their peers .. Each division would feature 2 of ours and 2 players of yours /each conference same idea... This woud show who drafts and plays better overall would it not ?

that's a lot of work. the tourney i'm talking about is simple and can be completed over a weekend and still is a whole lot of fun because each game is so important. that setup sounds interesting, but i don't think it's as appealing.

NGA_Commish

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Fine with me just sayn lol. I'll play .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 pm

I will see what the membership thinks... I know a lot of members only like plyn under our SIM ruyles - which can be a stumbling block... (and when we wanted to do the challenge MSL didnt want to do it - and when they wanted to do it - it wasnt convenient for us - plus they wanted to play on ALL-PRO our members generally insist on ALL-MADDEN...)

In addition we play exclusively fantasy draft - lot of members havent even played a single game of standard roster madden... I will talk to some key members and see what they think...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 am

What's the rules difference and All Pro's a joke lol .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by NGA_Commish Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:23 am

You guys can set the rules if you like. We'll play by whatever (although we prefer sim as well). We also are huge fantasy draft fans but we make do. I'm sure it will be fun.

NGA_Commish

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:00 am

NGA reminds me of NWA lol sorry not takin a shot just the name ..

Whose in your league/s?
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by NGA_Commish Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Johnny you were in my lg twice. But you quit both times b/c you couldn't hack it with the competition. I'm not taking a shot either, just stating the facts.

NGA_Commish

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:53 pm

NGA_Commish wrote:Johnny you were in my lg twice. But you quit both times b/c you couldn't hack it with the competition. I'm not taking a shot either, just stating the facts.
Lol sure that's def a shot n I would be in the lg this year to idc on either side lgs make the game worth the $. But you don't have to say its not a shot when it is lol

N it was u guys? Didn't know that it ran pretty well gman right ? Dude was cool .

But I could hack it .. This is just an easier set up for some1 without their own laptop/pc ..no shot needed. .

Anyway it does still make me think nwa. N... Got attitude ? Sorry you took that as a shot man no need to be sensitive bro .

How's your guys leagues rules so different from here ?
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by NGA_Commish Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm

lol please don't take offense i was just having fun. i'm not exactly sure why you quit both times, but i just know you were in our lg twice.

as far as rules go, i read that "8 simple rules" post and we use all of those with a couple tweaks.

- we do a 10 yd limit on dropbacks, but if you find yourself going further you must throw it away, but you can't abuse that.
- you can only move one defensive player manually pre-snap, with no individual shifting of D-linemen allowed. however you may use the strategy pad as much as you like.
- we have an unspoken rule on rushing at least 2 b/c if you don't that falls under our "unsim" gameplay and would be dealt with so that won't be an issue.
- i think we have a slightly more detailed 4th down rule.

like i said, we can just use yours if you like and i will ensure we play by them. we played by MSL's rules last time and had no issue.

all we really need is just a commitment from 10 of your guys if you're interested. the rules won't be a problem.

EDIT: I just read the part about All-Madden...We play on All-Madden ourselves so that will not be an issue either.

NGA_Commish

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 pm

NGA_Commish wrote:lol please don't take offense i was just having fun. i'm not exactly sure why you quit both times, but i just know you were in our lg twice.

as far as rules go, i read that "8 simple rules" post and we use all of those with a couple tweaks.

- we do a 10 yd limit on dropbacks, but if you find yourself going further you must throw it away, but you can't abuse that.
- you can only move one defensive player manually pre-snap, with no individual shifting of D-linemen allowed. however you may use the strategy pad as much as you like.
- we have an unspoken rule on rushing at least 2 b/c if you don't that falls under our "unsim" gameplay and would be dealt with so that won't be an issue.
- i think we have a slightly more detailed 4th down rule.

like i said, we can just use yours if you like and i will ensure we play by them. we played by MSL's rules last time and had no issue.

all we really need is just a commitment from 10 of your guys if you're interested. the rules won't be a problem.

EDIT: I just read the part about All-Madden...We play on All-Madden ourselves so that will not be an issue either.

Lol I dont see the rules being a major problem at all then no prolly left if it was last yearbc I got arrested or before that I had some trouble almost needed brain surgery bc of a few accidents ,fights,jumped and I was boxing ..they were concerned too much I guess damage in a short period. I bearly remember anything else. Probably couldn't keep up ..really couldn't tell you you guys I think ran a fine league like these so idk I always do these leagues ..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by NGA_Commish Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:25 pm

ok it looks like i wasted my time posting here. another group of madden players scared to play us. it's cool i'm getting used to it.

NGA_Commish

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:40 pm

I don't think anybody is scared, it's just nobody really cares for a competition like this.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:32 pm

McNoob wrote:I don't think anybody is scared, it's just nobody really cares for a competition like this.

Idk were all pretty competitive but thiere still forming leagues , adjusting to this madden/focused on our leagues records/stats/xp/trades/drafts/standings ect...

We're busy right now I think is the main thing and we all love to draft a team if it's going to be a set up like this ..which would take too long for a simple whose better competition.

Maddens xp/practice and other things they brought this year changed a lot of things and bc the update was late were just getting more recruits and we still need better use of this site ..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by NGA_Commish Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Man those are lame excuses. It's not like we would be playing with custom teams; it would be a level playing field. I know you don't speak for everybody, but that's a consistent attitude I encounter. I'm not asking for anything special, just to play madden. That's it. Everyone wants to throw all these lame stipulations in like "I can't play unless I draft my team", and "I'm worried you guys won't play sim-style."....good lord just play some madden.

NGA_Commish

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:46 pm

NGA_Commish wrote:Man those are lame excuses. It's not like we would be playing with custom teams; it would be a level playing field. I know you don't speak for everybody, but that's a consistent attitude I encounter. I'm not asking for anything special, just to play madden. That's it. Everyone wants to throw all these lame stipulations in like "I can't play unless I draft my team", and "I'm worried you guys won't play sim-style."....good lord just play some madden.

TY for your offer - but were BUSY and HAPPY playn in our fantasy draft leagues - taking time out to play in this would only take away time from our leagues -0 and the leagues is our focal point...

at this point in time - it makes no sense for us to take this on - but wish you all the best in the rest of your madden season....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:35 pm

When the leagues reach the end I'm sure there should be some players available to play .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down