* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Draft Date Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Draft Date Discussion Empty Draft Date Discussion

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:04 am

With the length of the draft - it makes se4nse to have it on a saturdasy - when mo9st guys can dedicate 7-8 hours to draft (while they watch NCAA ball...)

The long awaited patch comes out on Oct16 - therefore we should do trhe draft the following saturday - that would be SATURDAY OCT 20th...

my thoughts were to have the draft start at noon EST - that would be 9am on the west coast (which isnt too early...) - and the draft will finish before SATURDAY evening (when all the young bucks like to go out..)

who knopws - maybe the patch will allow us to adjust the draft timer - and then we can have our draft in the evening - and it will last the standard 3-4 hours for 55 rounds - THAT WOULD BE IDEAL - and we can only hope!~

If anyone else has a better idea around scheduling - love to hear it...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Draft Date Discussion Empty Re: Draft Date Discussion

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 pm

You could sim late picks if every1 agreed to shorten it you miss a few rounds but just sim out the last 10 rounds or some Agreeable # . COULD being a key word there lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 am

johnnylagz17 wrote:You could sim late picks if every1 agreed to shorten it you miss a few rounds but just sim out the last 10 rounds or some Agreeable # . COULD being a key word there lol

i think it should be up to individuals on how long they plan to stay in the draft - although i think it should be mandatory for guys to stay for at least 25 rounds to ensure they have a solid base of players to fill virtually all positions...

but if guys wish to stay on the entire length of the draft - so they can select players they want - they should be allowed to do so - not gonna crap on anyone if they let the cpu make their picks from rounds 40 to 55 - but depoth is important to me - i make lots of substituations when i am tryn to do different things - therefore its important i draft players with specific skill sets - and the CPU just doesnt think the same way as me - so i i am going to stay as long as i can in a fantasy draft - so i can draft players i think will put me in the best position to be successful!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Going to the Colorado - USC game that day. Will be in the draft for the first 2-3 hrs then I'm gonna have to go tailgate. Will that be ok?
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 pm

is the draft still on schedule for Saturday??
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 pm

gpatt55 wrote:Going to the Colorado - USC game that day. Will be in the draft for the first 2-3 hrs then I'm gonna have to go tailgate. Will that be ok?

the longer u can stay = more picks that u make = better the team u will have.... I THINK U SHOULD BE OK IF U STAY FOR 3 HOURS BUT LEAVING ANY SOONER WILL MAKE YOUR TEAM WEAK....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:54 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
johnnylagz17 wrote:You could sim late picks if every1 agreed to shorten it you miss a few rounds but just sim out the last 10 rounds or some Agreeable # . COULD being a key word there lol

i think it should be up to individuals on how long they plan to stay in the draft - although i think it should be mandatory for guys to stay for at least 25 rounds to ensure they have a solid base of players to fill virtually all positions...

but if guys wish to stay on the entire length of the draft - so they can select players they want - they should be allowed to do so - not gonna crap on anyone if they let the cpu make their picks from rounds 40 to 55 - but depoth is important to me - i make lots of substituations when i am tryn to do different things - therefore its important i draft players with specific skill sets - and the CPU just doesnt think the same way as me - so i i am going to stay as long as i can in a fantasy draft - so i can draft players i think will put me in the best position to be successful!

You're right about TE late picks mattering they usually are some starters for me since the draft goes weird with who the u shows you ascertain times. But I was thinking it would be fair though it would trigger a lot of trades and hopefully not anger if it were simmed short.

Just was an idea maybe for a future league where it tests our talent as gms.
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:20 am

has the league been created / will we receive invites?
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down