* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

New league idea?

+5
kavorka2
PaPZ187
CantBbeat83
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New league idea? - Page 2 Empty Re: New league idea?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:18 am

Obviously I'm down for whatever falcon. How were u thinking of doing the teams if we do undrafted? As a suggestion I'd say randomize the names and treat it like a draft so the first person gets first choice of teams and so on. I'd also be willing to help you out with anything league related if you need me. Since I'm away this weekend I have to do all this message boarding from my iPhone so emails will work better if you need to get in touch
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:25 am

well, i figure we could just do random teams by alphabetizing our names then whoever it matches up with by nfl city in alphabatized order is who you get. i think i'd rather do undrafted in case it doesn't work out, we won't have wasted a whole night drafting for nothing. and if it does, we can always change it up after a season or two depending on how active it is.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm

i think wat u could do if everyone trustes the person doing it is stream a live lottery. use a webcam put everyones name in a hat and pick out the draft order how more random can u get? if u dont want to do a live stream jus do it regular..i trust u lol i think that a non draft league is best also. and let me kno if i can get my homeboi in it. he is better than me IMO and he is sooo legit seriously if u want me to i can record us playing a game

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 pm

if you can vouch for your friend buddah i'm sure he's legit, but just as importantly is he active enough to play a game m, t, w,th and one on the weekends? i'll send out a large message to everyone that would be a good fit for the league. i'll also ask other commissioners to refer me a few guys as well. it won't take long to fill, and i think undrafted random teams will be pretty cool.

here's how i'm assigning teams, and yes i can record it. i will go alphabetically a-z from the play now screen and hit L2 to generate a random team, and thats who you get. i'll record from my screen with my cap card so you can see the order in which teams were assigned.

as far as being commish, i personally hated it after taking over the mess of the 3 gms a week franchise last year, and big greene machine was nothing but message after message of complaints on other players.

however, i think with this league it will be way easier...no babysitting. we all know when we advance, and since its just gonna be a more relaxed league where no fantasy teams are at stake lets just have fun play some madden. i don't play offline, or ranked games...so online leagues are all i play...it will be nice to get to play someone every day.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum