* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 3 Power Rankings

5 posters

Go down

Week 3 Power Rankings Empty Week 3 Power Rankings

Post by VanillaSmooth Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 pm

sorry for this write up coming so late and I will try and be more on top of these coming out as soon as advance. But without further ado the #1 team for the third week in a row is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I think everyone knows that unless this team fall they will be that #1 team.

Week 3 Power Rankings Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Helmet

(--) 1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3-0 Beast-Mode412
Just another blow out for these Bucs. A 63-14 win over the New Orleans Saints. A huge game from third year QB C.Kaepernick throwing for 330 yards and 5 touchdowns. His main target was speedster WR D.Henderson as they connected 6 times for 191 yards. There D was lead by SS T.Polomalu earning 6 tackles.This time is just going threw the motions and dominating every team they face. Will they be upset week 4? I dont think so.

(+1) 2) Houston Texans 3-0 XxNinO-BLACKxx
17-7 victory of the up and coming Carolina Panthers. The Texans move up one spot this week and take over the #2 seed. I cant really single out a player that dominated or dominates for this team as they are balanced across the board. It will be very hard to upset this team if they keep playing how they are now.

(+1) 3) New York Giants 3-0 KrisJ_85
Very defensive game but a good one for the Giants 14-3 win over the underrated Dolphins. MLB J.Belcher dominated this game as he racked up 9 total tackles and 3 tackles for loss. This giants D is living up to all the hype and i dont see them letting up. They are playing great ball.

(+2) 4) New York Jets 3-0 Raiders_NationX2
The Jets have emerged this year as a team to beat this year. All three of their wins this year have been against divisional opponents. If thats not a statement then I dont know what is. Lead by MLB R.McClain with 8 total tackles their D is still very hard to face. And Rookie sensation TE A.Wales is proving he was worth the 1st round pick

(+5) 5) Minnesota Vikings 3-0 bigbotoinu
Where did these Vikings come from. A huge win over the Denver Broncos They move up 5 spots this week!! Well when you have QB P.Manning and WR C.Johnson JR, I dont know how you will stop these guys!

As we are advancing to week 5 very shortly I am not gonna go into detail for the bottom 5. But they will be in next weeks post which will be up shortly.

(+3) 6) Kansas City Chiefs 3-0 BIGlarryLA80

(-5) 7) Pittsburg Steelers 2-1 burrinthepaint

(-3) 8 ) Denver Broncos 2-1 General_Hon

(new) 9) Dallas Cowboys 2-1 I_LovE_AreolaS

(new) 10) Arizona Cardinals 2-1 RIPxPatTillman40

Teams To Watch Out For

Oakland Raiders
Cincinnati Bengals
San Francisco 49ers
Carolina Panthers
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Power Rankings Empty Re: Week 3 Power Rankings

Post by Ksar Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:30 pm

No love for the Bills, boo! We may be 1-3 but our losses are to the Jets, Chiefs and Raiders, none of which were blowouts. Plus we have the top rushing attack in the league last I checked.

Ksar

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:29 am

Ksar wrote:No love for the Bills, boo! We may be 1-3 but our losses are to the Jets, Chiefs and Raiders, none of which were blowouts. Plus we have the top rushing attack in the league last I checked.

you do have one of the harder schedules in league which does account for something. But wins do count for than just getting blown out. And you do have a good run game but thats just one aspect of the game. You are also 5th to last in points allowed. Get some good wins after your bye week and ill give you a shout out
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteele14 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:57 am

God damnit, i'm trying to get my Chargers up here!

jsteele14

Back to top Go down

Post by larryww80 Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:44 am

Hope to see them Chiefs move up in the next poll!!!! Another close game, but got the victory!! 4-0 ......lets keep going........

larryww80

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 pm

LOL@ Jsteele!!

Now my prediction is looking good about our division NOT being soft lol

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteele14 Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Lol, @General_Hon well, I want in on this but too many teams are undefeated xD. I'm 2-2 but still putting up a fight.

jsteele14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksar Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:47 pm

I_LovE_AreolaS wrote:
Ksar wrote:No love for the Bills, boo! We may be 1-3 but our losses are to the Jets, Chiefs and Raiders, none of which were blowouts. Plus we have the top rushing attack in the league last I checked.

you do have one of the harder schedules in league which does account for something. But wins do count for than just getting blown out. And you do have a good run game but thats just one aspect of the game. You are also 5th to last in points allowed. Get some good wins after your bye week and ill give you a shout out

lol, yeah. I'm struggling on defense, but I was just bugging you anyway. Great work on the rankings. I know I shouldn't be up there until I win some games.

Ksar

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteele14 Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 am

Waiting for week 4 Razz

jsteele14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down