* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

League openings

3 posters

Go down

League openings  Empty League openings

Post by Da_headsmasha-09 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 am

Fantasy league - All Pro - Season 2 looking for coaches to join before the draft many good teams available. Hit me up for the details league name is True Ballas League and I currently have 16 coaches

Da_headsmasha-09

Back to top Go down

League openings  Empty Re: League openings

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:51 pm

I have come to know dahgeadsmasha over the past month and he is a solid dude - and i know he is a great leader - and everyone i talk to says his league is awesome!

I fully recomend people to play in his league - but want to make note that this league doesnt run under PS3MG rules...

For madden 14 - I hope to bring daheadsmasha (and other leaders of our community) into a rules committee and come up with a set of SIM rules that we all can agree with (having UNIVERSAL SIM rules is a big part of PS3MG - all members know what to expect in regards to rules in all our leagues - they dont have to remember different rules for various leagues - it is part of the recipe of success for PS3MG...)

When we get a code of rules we all can agree on - we can use PS3MG resources to bring his league membership up to a complete 32 player league - givung an opportunity for even mnore players to play in a great league!

but in the interim - if your looking for a great league to play in that advances fast - and has dedicated owners - hit daheadsmasha up! His league will be a lot of fun to play in!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:56 pm

What different rules do these other guys play by? I like the 8 simple rules minus the player position restrictions to a certain extent but the raise the rules are pretty fair

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down