* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SAINTS - beastmode

+5
broadway_blitz
chizz522
gpatt55
weasel_
GREENERRRR
9 posters

Go down

SAINTS - beastmode Empty SAINTS - beastmode

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 pm

When u have the ball:

When passing you have to be DISCIPLINED with your passing decisions - DO NOT FORCE A PASS INTO COVERAGE! It's is more likely to be picked off vs you getting a completion! (It's better to take a sack then to give up a pick)

In the run game - he seems to give up a lot of yards between the tackles - lots of free yards there - I caught him in DIME defences vs obvious run sets and got easy yards "up the gut" (if u catch him in this mismatch go NO HUDDLE - make him pay for the personnel mismatch) - on these no huddle plays vs me (where I had the run gm mismatch - he tried to bring his big hitting safety into the box and USE HIT STICK (which he is good at...) - be aware of this and shift rb slightly as the safety is attacking u with the hit stick - u can cause a miss and a big gain!

If you run QB option - on QB keepers, make sure you SLIDE before the big hit (simply covering the ball up with 2 hands does NOT ensure ball security - first time I ever seen a fumble on a ballcarrier that clearly had the ball covered up) - but this means u can use R2 a bit more (just SLIDE instead of protecting the ball) - this extra speed burst gave me a 60 yard run later in the gm! JUST BE SURE TO SLIDE BEFORE U TACKLED BECAUSE U WILL FUMBLE IF YOU DON'T!

In addition don't be fooled with ROTHLIBERGER AGE and 70 speed - on passing downs, if you don't spy when u play man Defense he will read that and scramble with Big Ben for a big gainer!

When playing Defense:

He likes to bounce the ball outside with CHARLES in the run game - always account for that on run downs - he will run between tackles (and I gave him that because CHARLES should suck at it - but somehow EA allows him to run between the tackles at average skill level)

Be prepared for HB slip screen - play with the man responsible for coverage of HB and shut that down...

His go to receiver is DESEAN JACKSON - tuff to stop his speed - do what u can - I had 97 speed cb and 93 speed safety covering him and he outran those 2 players...

If he sees a LB covering his TE - he looks to pass to him - creates opportunities for USER PICS (but if u don't have this coverage skill - his TE will beat most LBs in coverage!

He ran a few read options - but not his main thing - 70 speed Big Ben is not ideal for that...

He does snap fast - leaving little time for Defense to presnap adjustments (which I think is a "weasel" move - but lots of guys do this so C'est la v'ie) - I DO GIVE HIM HUGE PROPS FOR PLAYING THIS WAY THE ENTIRE GM - the worse is clowns who snap ASAP (to stop defensive adjustments) but when they get up a few scores THEY MILK THE CLOCK - those players are worse! (They play the video gm gimmick when it's convenient to them but when it's NOT anymore they suddenly become a football strategy expert and want to run clock!) - that's lame as hell! No worries about that here - he snaps the same tempo regardless so I actually give him props in the end!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

SAINTS - beastmode Empty Re: SAINTS - beastmode

Post by weasel_ Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Lmfao @ "weasel move ". LoL. I will wait for the defense to be in the best position possible before I snap from here on out. Matter fact I will get on the mic during games and every snap ask the defense if they are ready .

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:57 pm

weasel_ wrote:Lmfao @ "weasel move ". LoL. I will wait for the defense to be in the best  position possible before I snap from here on out.   Matter fact I will get on the mic during games and every snap ask the defense if they are ready .  
Nobody should have to do that - but snapping ASAP every play (for the only reason of NOT allowing the Defense to make BASIC adjustments) - which in real football would be made INSTANTLY every time is cheap in my books...

once again weasel finds away to stop legitimate tactics that have been done in football for the ages! - if we could give players specific PRESNAP RULES - like if the slot is 3 yards or closer - the OLB goes to flats or if HB lines up in slot, the LB to his side picks him up man to man... Then u would have a point - but we don't have that pre-play select control - we are forced to make these BASIC changes before the snap - and snapping ASAP for the only reason to stop these very basic and fundemental adjustments is a total VIDEO GAME TACTIC (and if you play that way - I call u weasel...) and u should play that way EVEN WHEN U GET UP BIG (like beastmode did and he gets my props for it...)

to change your style to ball control when it's serves you - instantly makes u a pussy chump... U shouldn't have your cake and eat it too - if u want to snap fast, snap fast all gm! Not just when it serves your interests...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Well outlawing a defensive tactic that would easily be don'e in real life in a split second asaking me change 4 guys adjustments PRE snap in my book is also cheating. So to hell with you book. Funny how the 0-2 team is giving scouting reports. I guess it's a what not to do report? Just saying

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:12 pm

You have got to be the worst football coach of all time if you really think me as a coach owes ou anything wen we are on the field. Do you know how stupid you sound? Don't switch up the style of play only when it suits me? I guess in war when you are winning you should keep running more men out to the battle field to die? Greener read that statement to yourself again a few times or rather go talk to some championship football coaches with that sentiment. And here you are the "SIM" guy yet your strategy is nothin but. YOU PLAY THE GAME TO WIN!!! HELLLOOOOO

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Thank god I ain't grow up in Canada. Do you guys even have an army ?

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:58 am

gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 am

HELLLOOOO?????

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:30 am

MY NINJA GPATT55 KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!! GREEENER anytime you got a problem with me refer to this here videoy man. You need to listen to this one every day.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 pm

I cant believe people are getting told how to manage there clock and game plan. That's just stupid if you ask me. No hard feelings greener but if everyone played the same then why the hell would we even play the game?
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:06 pm

this thread is hilarious lmfao

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:22 pm

When playing BEASTMODE be careful he might quit if he looses! All he does is run the ball all game and he's awesome at it but I got him into passing downs running the 4-4 defense.

On offense I just ran the ball all game long myself since he's one of the best user pick players in the league. Hit I'm the end of the game he dishonored himself by quoting when I was in victory formation and the game stats didn't count.

The final was 50-49.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:35 pm

that's not right man that's terrible u should get compensation

he did u dirty

greener whats good

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:59 pm

gpatt55 wrote:

AHAHAHAHA HERMMMMM!!! Love it.... HELLLLLOOO!!! he was so pissed in that press conference...... AHH the Jets can do that to you i guess...

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:54 pm

That's pretty lame to quit like that. I hate losing as much as anybody, but I never quit. Where is Greener with his sanction? Do sanctions only happen when it's against him?

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Sanctions only happen against ME! This kid did me dirty style and was accusing me of lagging the ge on purpose in the first half. He's up 14 the whole game but never asked for a restart or anything like that. Then in the end he Miss managed the game and got beat and wipes the scores by pulling his plug. People talk about me being the bad guy but look at beast mode. He's already broken the rushing record and abuses lesser opponents scoring 70 a game and running at will.

He pulled the plug because I beat him and broke his record with Arian foster for single game rushing mark well over 400 yards I had.

I just want my well deserved win I do t care about the records as much as a win vs one of the top teams in the league. It's a huge win that's all I want and to let you all know what type of guy were dealing with here.

YOU NEVER QUIT LIKE THAT ITS BULLSHIT

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:35 pm

I gotta say Weasel is one of my good friends... and while i know his playing style might be questionable at times as he bends the rules as much as he can... He is not a quitter... he does not lag the game.. he plays straight up as far as that is concerned.. I do not know beastmode and i have never played against him.. but if someone is a quitter/plug puller they should not just be "sanctioned" but they should be kicked out of the league.... there is no room for quitting... take your loss and move on it is only a video game.. Obviously games do disconnect at times... we all know this... and in rare occasions someones internet might go out.. so i will give him the benefit of the doubt.. but that seems quite suspect that it would happen right at the end of the game like that

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:06 pm

^ I agree
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:19 pm

i had weasel in my div last yr n had no problems with him, he takes his L's n ass whoopins as thy come n plys legit football, i dnt consider him cheesy but every1 has there opinions as i have heard on multiple occasions im very cheesy. some guys tht dnt lose very often just get frustrated differently thn some others and react differently to the L's, every1 should remember it's a gm n there no need 2 run up scores or stat pad on ur opp, i win majority my gms but i never attempt to run it up on any1

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Tillman I appreciate the shout out man for real. We played so many games last year being in the same division and we never had a problem with connection or drama with our games. I feel like because of this crazy reputation I have of being a lobby player or cheater, cheesier or whatever you want to call me guys are quick to point the fiber of blame at me and now just make up crazy shit.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:40 pm

weasel_ wrote:Tillman I appreciate the shout out man for real.  We played so many games last year being in the same division and we never had a problem with connection or drama with our games.   I feel like because of this crazy reputation I have of being a lobby player or cheater,  cheesier or whatever you want to call me guys are quick to point the fiber of blame at me and now just make up crazy shit.  
Aww poor weasel...... do you need a tissue lol

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:49 pm

saw beastmode is no longer part of the lg, was he kicked out or did he just decide to quit the league

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:37 pm

I think he decided to quit which is super lame

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by EdibleZs Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Definitely likes to run clock into the teens b4 selecting a play, especially when winning.
EdibleZs
EdibleZs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down