* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Weasel breaks rules & gets win because of it - is that fair?

2 posters

Go down

Weasel breaks rules & gets win because of it - is that fair? Empty Weasel breaks rules & gets win because of it - is that fair?

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:35 pm

At request of members I am explaining and posting about an incident in my game vs weasel in week 6...

In the 3rd quarter - the jets blatantly broke our 3 second rule (see second play in the video provided - rule stats that the offense must wait 3 seconds after the line is set... Weasel didn't wait 1 second...) - on this play PRYOR ran for 20 yards (but in the entire game he couldn't rush for more then 5) - there is no doubt he got this MONSTOR gain because I couldn't make my adjusemts to combat his 1 dimensional running skill!

I immediately paused the game and confronted weasel - my only hope is that this play wouldn't impact the final outcome of the game BUT IT DID!

That series ended up finishing with a 60 yard FG - our game ultimately was decided by 3 - THUS IN TURN MAKES THE PLAY THAT WEASEL CHEATED ON THE FACTOR THAT WOULD HAVE WON HIM THE GAME!

The fundemtal facts of the situation are clear - WEASEL admits to breaking the 3 second snap rule... But he mitigates this by saying the play happened in first half and after a no-huddle play - BOTH UNTRUE as confirmed in video!

Bottom line - this game means nothing to me in terms of playoffs... I have had a horrible start, new members in my division are great players - I won't make the playoffs... SO ULTIMATELY A WIN ONLY HURTS ME WITH A LATER PICK! But I will not stand by and allow weasel to break the rules without consequence!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Weasel breaks rules & gets win because of it - is that fair? Empty Re: Weasel breaks rules & gets win because of it - is that fair?

Post by gpatt55 Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:40 pm

My 2 cents:

If this had occurred in the 1st half, the game should have been quitted and restarted.

But since it occurred in the 2nd half, I think a replay and minor sanction (4th/5th rd pick?) seems an appropriate course of action in this matter.

An automatic loss is too significant of a penalty.
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Weasel breaks rules & gets win because of it - is that fair? Empty Re: Weasel breaks rules & gets win because of it - is that fair?

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:37 pm

gpatt55 wrote:My 2 cents:

If this had occurred in the 1st half, the game should have been quitted and restarted.

But since it occurred in the 2nd half, I think a replay and minor sanction (4th/5th rd pick?) seems an appropriate course of action in this matter.

An automatic loss is too significant of a penalty.

At no time did I say that he was going to have an automatic loss!!!

For the record - I gave him 2 options:

1 - just SIM gm and let madden gods decide...

2 - play game over - but if he BREAKS RULES AGAIN - we SIM gm and - his biggest playoff rival gets a CPU gm vs him later in year...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 pm

And it did happen in 3 rd quarter - here is screen shot of weasel admitting to it being in 3rd quarter...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down