* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cowboys camp 2nd round of playoffs

Go down

cowboys camp 2nd round of playoffs Empty cowboys camp 2nd round of playoffs

Post by bigbuddah Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 pm

live from arlington, the cowboys WIN A PLAYOFF GAME. although the real cowboys won a playoff game last year after 14 years of no wins in the playoffs 44-24. but to win a playoff game 2 years in a row and going to the nfc championship game who would expect that. the most winning team in the league did not disappoint regardless if it looked like they were at first. their old nemasis the 49ers came into arlington with an 11-5 record looking to bounce the team with the best record out of the playoffs. the cowboys after having a bye week looked a little off at first. scoring back and forth the 2nd qt started 14-14. the 2nd qt ended with the cowboys holding the niners to a fg and scoring themselves to go up 21-17. after that the cowboys started rolling on all cylinders. on to the next, on on to the next 1.

this was a high powered game right off jump. get it off jump haha sorry bad joke. anyways, umm fresh out the gate he received. im guessing he figured to try and get up on me and as long as he kept scoring he could win. he went down his first drive and scored. then i scored and we repeated the process. it was 14-14 in the 1st qt. after that i think he started to press he threw an int and i took the lead and there was no turning back. even when i threw a pick before the half (dumb dumb pass) i stopped him held him to 3 and i scored goin up 21-17.

i found myself shutting my offense down in the 3rd because honestly it felt like the 4th qt. it felt like a playoff game and all i wanted to do was escape with a win and not let him come back. i was up by 2 or 3 scores but he scored cutting my lead to 14 and it was still barely time left in the 3rd. i tried to run clock but couldnt run the ball. then finally javid best (20 carries 132 yards) hit him up with a big 1. romo (15-21 313 yards 1 td 2int) threw a super sexy pass to ochocinco (6 catches 146 yrds 1 td).

in the second half my defense really stepped up recording 5 ints throughtout the game most in 2nd half. The only irritating part of this game was the fact that ronnie brown the hb had 9 catches for 118 yards and 1 td. his rushing yards was good but 9 catches are u serious. you got fitzgerald steve smith and jonnie avery and ronnie brown has 9 catches. roethlisburger had 60+ rushing yards but made him pay for all that running by making him fumble. his offense was predominately flat routes and drags. I couldnt really blitz caus dallas clark on 1 of my safties is a huge mismatch so i had to play off. it was a good game though. i felt the pressure of it being a playoff game. jump is a good player with a solid team so watch out for him next season.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down